Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum - Clothew HOOK

[Post New]by butterfly98 on Aug 1, 10 1:44 PM
Thankyou for the description of the Clothes Hook it really heoped I GOT IT! I want so much to ply this game I do believe the HINT button was a little "off' on that one though AS you can tell I am having a litle trouble typing but I will learn you are a lot oF help I wish I had asked before!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 1, 10 2:08 PM
I think prpldva was more use than me.

Clothes peg = clothes pin.

I'm glad you found the clothes hook.

Kiwi = kiwi fruit, not kiwi the bird.

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum - Clothes HOOK

[Post New]by butterfly98 on Aug 1, 10 2:57 PM
Thankyou for the description of the Clothes Hook it really helped I GOT IT! I want so much to play this game I do believe the HINT button was a little "off' on that one though AS you can tell I am having a little trouble typing but I will learn, you are a lot oF help. I wish I had asked before!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 2, 10 5:33 AM
Glad you were able to find it! Have fun with the rest of the game!

Edited on 08/02/2010 at 5:33:23 AM PST

[Post New]by Robinred on Aug 2, 10 3:18 PM
Help I can't get the gears out of the statue, I must be missing something but can't figure it out. & I can't raise the bridge

[Post New]by FuzzyMath on Aug 2, 10 3:31 PM
Firstly, thank you for this help blog.
Secondly, I am in chapter 4 and have located the bell for the device. I have placed it in the delivery mechanism, and using your hints, am trying to open the cabinet door. I tap on the bells in the order specified, but the door does not open. Help.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 2, 10 5:35 PM
Robinred wrote:Help I can't get the gears out of the statue, I must be missing something but can't figure it out. & I can't raise the bridge

Hi Robinred! Welcome to the forums!

Once you use the crank on the right control, the right statue will turn around- take the gears from the compartment in the robes and put them into the left statue.

I hope this helps.!

Edited on 08/02/2010 at 5:35:37 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Aug 2, 10 5:37 PM
FuzzyMath wrote:Firstly, thank you for this help blog.
Secondly, I am in chapter 4 and have located the bell for the device. I have placed it in the delivery mechanism, and using your hints, am trying to open the cabinet door. I tap on the bells in the order specified, but the door does not open. Help.

Hi Fuzzymath= welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. Make sure to click on the bells: center, left, right. If that does not work, you may want to try re-installing.

[Post New]by butterfly98 on Aug 4, 10 12:43 PM
Help again PLEASE. I cannot fine the Magician this time, I have grown the flower and seperated the pollen. Now I am supose to meet the Magiacian and he is not at the Shore or anywhere else. What do I do?

[Post New]by bettie37 on Aug 4, 10 2:46 PM
Am also, having trouble with the locker puzzle. Keep having 2-3 lockers not opening. Keep getting a 'code' but cannot find a way to use it. Have a feeling there should be none left. HELP.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 4, 10 3:11 PM
butterfly98 wrote:Help again PLEASE. I cannot fine the Magician this time, I have grown the flower and seperated the pollen. Now I am supose to meet the Magiacian and he is not at the Shore or anywhere else. What do I do?

Enter the grotto. Take the left tunnel. The magician's room is in the upper left.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 4, 10 3:14 PM
bettie37 wrote:Am also, having trouble with the locker puzzle. Keep having 2-3 lockers not opening. Keep getting a 'code' but cannot find a way to use it. Have a feeling there should be none left. HELP.

If you have the code you are finished with the lockers. Find the crypt on the table in the main hall and enter the code.

[Post New]by Sheeba8786 on Aug 4, 10 6:24 PM
I can't pick up the corkscrew. I can pick up all the other objects in that scene and the other hot spots but not the corkscrew.

Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by elainececil on Aug 4, 10 10:55 PM
This is one of the most fun games I've played in a while. The puzzles are "solvable" , but not to easy. I didn't need the walkthrough very at all. The graphics are pretty good as well. Definitely worth the money to play.

janiek307
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by janiek307 on Aug 5, 10 1:25 PM
Hi, and thank you in advance for any help you can give. I'm so glad you're here! I am in the kitchen and just finished the hidden object scene, but the sleeping potion was not put into my inventory, and without it, I can't really continue the game. Any suggestions as to what I can do? Thanks again.

Janie

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 5, 10 1:35 PM
janiek307 wrote:Hi, and thank you in advance for any help you can give. I'm so glad you're here! I am in the kitchen and just finished the hidden object scene, but the sleeping potion was not put into my inventory, and without it, I can't really continue the game. Any suggestions as to what I can do? Thanks again.

Janie

You have to collect everything that you need: pot, spoon, splinter with fire, spices and veggies. After the veggies and spices are placed in the pot over the fire, a second HOG will appear above the shelf. The potion will be there. Let me know if you need help finding any of the other items. You will have to look for them in places other than the kitchen.

janiek307
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by janiek307 on Aug 5, 10 1:48 PM
Got it, thank you! The walkthrough indicated that I would get a pot AND the sleeping potion, so I thought both items would be put in my inventory after that initial HOG in the kitchen. Was a bit confusing.

Janie

rjohn82677
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by rjohn82677 on Aug 5, 10 4:59 PM
Elixer of Immortality is a GREAT GAME!!

RJ

gh1735
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gh1735 on Aug 6, 10 1:25 PM
Tallwoman wrote:I am stuck at the courtyard. I need to get back through to the Alchemists house but it keeps me stuck there ( . I have done everything and it still won't let me through!

gh1735
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by gh1735 on Aug 6, 10 1:28 PM
what do I do withthe lighthouse sign and the news paper. and where do I find th lens for the microscope help me pat

Go to: