tazkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Elixir of Immortality

[Post New]by tazkat on Jul 16, 10 6:41 PM
Wonderful Game.. lasted me for hrs.. need more of this BF!!!!

Rage74
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Rage74 on Jul 16, 10 8:18 PM
An excellent game, will absolutely purchase. The graphics are clear and bright and the contrast is excellent. It's not resource-intensive - my slower computer doesn't even so much as hiccup with it running. Intriguing storyline, very reminiscent of MCF (especially Dire Grove).

Two thumbs up, props, high-fives, etc to the developers and BFG.

[Post New]by corrmom87 on Jul 17, 10 12:49 AM
GREAT game! I bought it after 11 minutes of the demo. I must say this is one of the BEST games I've played and I've played alot!!!! I would suggest this to everyone - no critisism at all. Loved it, THANKS!!!!

sunnyrocks
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyrocks on Jul 17, 10 3:41 AM
I just have to post another comment about this game for the developers, It is not to often that you find everyone likes a game. So if you are a game developer please play this game so you can understand what all the hype is about and maybe you to will be able to create a game that is just as good or even better than this one.

Overall, most gamers that like HOG/Adventure games have the same complaints about most games. This developer has done their homework and has listened to gamers. Take the time when developing your game and yes quality of a game goes a long way. Also be more creative with the mini games, gamers are always looking for something new and fresh, not the same old boring mini games with different pictures. Yes, the story does count as well, but don't over do it, remember we are not buying a novel. If a gamer is spending more time reading the story then playing the game, make the story shorter.

Moral of the story, Take your time, and do your research when creating a game. Create a good reputation for youself and you will make alot of money.

[Post New]by Kiwigranny on Jul 17, 10 4:08 AM
I thought this was going to be an awesome game,but for me the screen is jerky and there is an interminable wait between scenes.
Anyone else having this problem? I love what I have seen so far but unless the movement improves, I won't be buying or playing again.

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Jul 17, 10 6:06 AM
I really like the atmosphere in this game, it is so comfortable to my spirit. Wish I could live in a place like that! So cool ...

Thanks Another $ sale for you!

Carolest
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Carolest on Jul 17, 10 6:09 AM
This game was awesome! Loved the atmosphere, the puzzles, everything really. It took quite some time to play, so I feel like it's great value for money. Thumbs up!

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Jul 17, 10 7:15 AM
I am loving this game. 10 mins into the demo on casual mode I bought it & restarted on hard mode.

It is lovely & relaxing, entertaining & innotive AND not too difficult.

Has to be a 9/10 so far. May be a 10/10 when I have finished it.

mmemubon
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by mmemubon on Jul 17, 10 7:53 AM
One of the best game I ever play, and have not finished yet. I think it will go up to #1 hit game. Well done and thank you for giving us a good time.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Jul 17, 10 8:51 AM
I misread the title. I thought it said, "The Elixir of Immorality"...LOL- I'll be giving this demo a try.

[Post New]by Harafish111 on Jul 17, 10 8:58 AM
Elixir of Immortality is a
This game should win an award for game of the year. Immediately proceed to BUY THIS GAME. Go on, git a movin

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Jul 17, 10 9:06 AM
Just finished the demo and will be a BUY for me. A nice little adventure. Some of the items were little or in shadowed areas, but hints help and charge pretty quickly. I like a game that makes me think. Liked the minigames. Some are familiar, i.e. the lock pick. Some require other found objects to activate. All in all, a good game.

obrien60
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by obrien60 on Jul 17, 10 9:24 AM
I second the vote for game of the year. Really well done and fun to play. I really enjoyed the music/sound effects and that never happens. Never. I played the expert mode and those puzzles were pretty hard. Artwork, interactions, hidden objects all really great. The length of the game was very good which is rare these days.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, PLEASE MAKE MORE LIKE THIS!

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Jul 17, 10 9:51 AM
Great week for games,10 minutes of the demo and I knew this game would be mine. Bought it, love it, back to play it. Just wanted to say thank you.

Luna_71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Luna_71 on Jul 17, 10 9:59 AM
Thanks to ALL who have posted here ... I just want to second the fishy who said that "the forums really help me" - - ditto! After a not-so-fun experience with one, I started reading the forums BEFORE I buy ... and now, I have NOT been displeased once.

SO ... I will buy this without even playing the demo.

Thanks again to all who take the time to write these ... that isn't something I do well, and am most happy to find others who do!

Happy Fishy here!!!

;-}

paribanou
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by paribanou on Jul 17, 10 10:20 AM
played the demo for 1/2 hr and really enjoying it , when all four died it hung up and I will try later....could be a good game to buy

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by arthurC on Jul 17, 10 10:52 AM
I knew it!

I'm trying to limit game purchases to one a week .. and desperate for something new to play, I bought Wild West yesterday - a nice little game which I quite enjoyed - but then wouldn't you know it, this brilliant game turns up today.

Oh well. It'll be well worth the wait by all accounts.
Jo

cagamenut
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by cagamenut on Jul 17, 10 11:06 AM
I loved playing this game and recommend it. The graphics were clean and most of the mini game were very easy. I played the Advanced mode. The characters constantly say 'humm' which I found rather strange. However, I really had no idea what I was doing or why. As with another recent BF game, I wish developers would include a synopsis so that the player has an idea of the story line. Now that I have completed the game, I'm still not sure of the story line.

carolwst
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by carolwst on Jul 17, 10 11:13 AM
I was on advanced too and accidentally found that if I clicked the diary in the lower left that it had the text of the storyline there and it made the whole thing much more understandable. I think they shouldn't assume that advanced players are playing the second time but other than this it is a fun game so far (40 min).

Askold
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Askold on Jul 17, 10 11:42 AM
Many pages describe the events in the game. You only need to click on the book in the lower left corner. In the beginning there are only a few pages. But once you investigate a mysterious island there will be new. I hope you enjoy.

Go to: