Re:Buckingham Palace... stuck already.. !

[Post New]by karbog on Oct 2, 10 3:22 PM
please help! i am at the chess board and i can't get past. does anyone know how?

[Post New]by debothe1 on Dec 1, 10 10:13 PM
Really enjoying this game ...but I just got to the Astronomical clock...put everything in its place and can't move any further...what is the secret? I see the blue stone in the middle but don't know how to finish this up and get the stone out.

ssofka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ssofka on Jan 14, 11 4:09 AM
cesse47 wrote:lark, use hammer on stone. place gem on box over glue

I used the hammer on the green stone that is in the border of my items, and the purple stone on the box and nothing happens. I have the glue in place. I did notice when I hover over the green stone it appears on top of the tool. Do I have a glitch or am I missing something? Thank you for any help you can give me.

ssofka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ssofka on Jan 15, 11 5:48 AM
ssofka wrote:
cesse47 wrote:lark, use hammer on stone. place gem on box over glue

I used the hammer on the green stone that is in the border of my items, and the purple stone on the box and nothing happens. I have the glue in place. I did notice when I hover over the green stone it appears on top of the tool. Do I have a glitch. or am I missing something? Thank you for any help you can give me.

I got it-crack in wall
I must say, this is my 5th **** game and that was the only thing that hung me up a little. It was not quite as challenging as some others. I am finished in one day.

[Post New]by lianatee on Apr 4, 11 5:45 PM
Thank you! I was stuck in the same place. Sure glad I joined this forum.

[Post New]by grannysue4 on Apr 6, 11 11:05 PM
stuck in the garden...how do you put up the bird feeder?...then what so you do with the corkscrew and inkwell? thx for any help...wanna keep playing!!!

[Post New]by cjblake on May 13, 11 2:17 AM
help can anyone get me out of the tomb please ...............................

[Post New]by HermyPetite on May 31, 11 9:27 AM
Im freaking stuck on the clock. I have placed the gold and sliver orbs and I have placed the crab and scorpion. Along with the brass winder. ANd nothing no jewel nothing it just simply sits there...
HELP!

[Post New]by oldltgolf on Jan 7, 12 8:32 AM
I'm stuck in the room w lighter...won't let me leave. I've cut the candle and placed it tried using lighter. Help

[Post New]by Pattiquilts on Jan 28, 12 9:37 PM
I am also stuck here. Any clues?

marcegofor wrote:Im in the room where your tools are the knife the lighter and the candle and I don't seem to find the answer to keep going. What am I suppose to do with that??? Can somebody help me move forward!!!! Please???? I can't stand it that I can't find the solution!!!!

[Post New]by Mamahunter on Jul 22, 12 1:07 AM
I can't get the glue to stick to stick to the box in the passage. Any hints?

[Post New]by chadwickd0204 on Oct 30, 12 8:13 AM
I'm stuck in act 10. green drawing room I found one set of horseshoes. it asked for another and I can find one horseshoe magnet. Help

[Post New]by Stevieboysgirl on Dec 1, 12 9:11 AM
I'm stuck at unscrambling the 3rd letter puzzle. Something about "in the seat I remain" and then there are 4 word slots to fill.

Why isn't there a walk through for this? I love these games/puzzles but sometimes after struggling with one of them a walk through is nice so you can move on.

Go to: