kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ forum

[Post New]by kerchers on Jul 27, 10 9:58 AM
pooopsie wrote:
jeffory wrote:Help, I am in throne room, have cut chair with sword, but have moved cursor over the entire scene and cannot find anything else to do, HELP!!!!!

kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kerchers on Jul 27, 10 10:00 AM
karenr2 wrote:Can someone help me please....what do you do with the bird feeder? I presume the cork and glass jar attract the bird from the nest but can't find where to put the feeder.

kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kerchers on Jul 27, 10 10:05 AM
You put the bird feeder on top of the largest tree to your right,then you have to put bird seeds on feeder and open wine bottle to make noise, bird will fly away and then you can look in the nest and take the paper pieces out.

Can any one help me on The throne room I have a piece of cotton,wine glass and slate what do I do

[Post New]by featherstuck on Oct 2, 10 5:13 PM
Pls. help, I can't find where to put the gold feather in the first room.

[Post New]by Flossiejane on Oct 9, 10 10:27 PM
MrsLAJ wrote:Help!! I'm stuck in the tomb. Have placed the marble chunks in place, but what now?

[Post New]by topazdls on Nov 10, 10 2:11 PM
Hello,
I am having some problems. I am trying to get pass the chess game and every time i select the chess piece, it says its not a checkmate??
I cannot go on to the next level until I get past this... Is anyone else having this problem? Has anyone gotten past this point? Can someone tell me what I need to do?
Thank You

[Post New]by ass963 on Nov 19, 10 5:55 PM
Help please lol stuck at the astronomical clock can not find the placement of the objects.

[Post New]by ulichico on Dec 19, 10 8:48 AM
I used the corkscrew to open the wine bottle. The cork rubs against the inkwell to "chirp." My problem is that I cannot find the place to hang the birdhouse with the seed.
Perhaps you can help me with that.

[Post New]by daisypatch on Dec 23, 10 1:10 PM
Help - I'm stuck in the Throne Room. Can someone guide me out of here? Thanks.

[Post New]by touchofthedivine on Feb 1, 11 3:34 PM
Snookie1100 wrote:HELP!!!! I'm in the Blue Room and just placed the prism on the mantle which shines on the chess board. When I click on the board it enlarges on the right side of the screen. But I can go no further. There's nothing left in inventory after using the prism, and no amount of clicking on the chess board does anything. I can not advance until this is done...........but I don't know what to do?? Any takers out there with an answer for me? I would be most apprecative for any help!

Just close the window with the chess board by clicking on the the x in the right hand corner of the chess board. If I remember correctly....

[Post New]by tina5524 on Feb 24, 11 6:03 PM
Hi I have buckingham palace and puppet game and love them but just purchased palace and can't get beyond Admiralty Arch page,. I looked for hidden entrance but no luck Help please

jleg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by jleg on Feb 28, 11 6:30 PM
black knight on the chess board. No place seems to put white king in Check. Prism is in place

[Post New]by cinnamon1 on Mar 2, 11 1:44 PM
I am having a problem. I cannot get past placing the golden feather in Admiralty Arch so I can proceed further. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Edited on 03/02/2011 at 1:49:07 PM PST

[Post New]by gramof6kids on Apr 24, 11 8:22 PM
I am also stuck in the secret passage. I tried hovering the riding crop over the crack in the wall but it only pulses but a ball is not revealed what am I doing wrong? Please help!

Marble fireplace

[Post New]by bbhilda on May 11, 11 9:20 AM
I have this game downloaded onto an IPad, I am at the fireplace, have put in the hay, the weed killer, I have on hand the arrowhead, the rake and the long thing (forget what that was), I know I need to create a spark, but I can't do it with one thing, and if I drag down more than one thing, it still tells me I can't do it with one thing. Can this be done on an IPad? It's hard to get the things to touch because your fingers get in the way, but did manage it with two things, but still got the message that you can't create a spark with one thing. Not crazy about this game so far, wish there was built in hints for problems like this.

[Post New]by bbhilda on May 12, 11 4:19 PM
Doesn't anyone have any help for me? I have tried and tried to create a spark to light the fire, but cannot do it. You do have to use the file and the flint arrowhead don't you? How do you get them together to create a spark? Is it because I am trying to do it on an IPad? Please help, it's driving me crazy!

[Post New]by shannonw6290 on May 25, 11 9:36 PM
Hey guys, I'm playing this on the iPad and had some trouble with lighting the fireplace too. What you do is drag the nail file over to the spearhead, then they will kind of attach and THEN you drag it into the fireplace. But don't try to drag them both in one by one, or together until you do that. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by sugarpye1989 on May 28, 11 12:26 AM
I bought this game last year on sale, and loved it! I have since played it again. I do remember getting stuck in places and had to come back for a nice nudge in the right direction though. Thank you all for the help

[Post New]by sandralwhite on May 29, 11 5:59 PM
What order are the pictures in the gallery puzzle in?

[Post New]by Cpq1pq5o on Jun 7, 11 6:10 PM
I struck in the Throne Room how do I use the sword to open the cushions?

Go to: