Karen_46
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Your new or same name on Delphi

[Post New]by Karen_46 on Apr 24, 18 12:19 PM
I’ve signed in on Delphi, with the username Karen4620, I couldn’t use my BFG forum name of Karen_46, but I’ve not done anything else yet.
Thank you so much to everyone involved in setting it up and transferring everything over. You’re amazing I haven’t had time to read through all the posts to work out what I need to do next but hopefully I’ll figure it out soon

Hope to see all my friends on the Delphi Forum.
Karen

Edited on 04/24/2018 at 12:20:59 PM PST

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 24, 18 12:19 PM
GulfCoastGuppy great,I’ve been waiting for one of our German speaking friends to post here.I seemed a bit pointless to post on their thread in English,kinda defeats the object I think.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 24, 18 12:27 PM
Karen_46
When your ready just post your name & game name,Sharp_Eye is compiling a list of all members so you can be added once you post.
If you need help with anything there are plenty of players ready & waiting to answer any questions you may have.
Welcome aboard.
Ros

Toffifee
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,383 Posts

[Post New]by Toffifee on Apr 25, 18 1:06 AM
Good idea, AuntieRoo, I will post the information on Delphi in the German thread

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Apr 25, 18 6:18 AM
*Bumping-it-up*

drkgordon
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by drkgordon on Apr 25, 18 7:19 AM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:
drkgordon wrote:Soooo...I've always wanted to change my name on here but couldn't. So if I join Delphi with a new name, how will people know that it's me?

Once you get signed up, you can go into your profile and put your old name in as a nickname. This way when you post we'll see you with your new name but recognize you from your nickname (old name). So, sign up, add the nickname, then post in the thread called members (see left column and scroll down the list), and let us know what platform you play on. That also lets us know you've joined!

I'm also going to be working on setting up a master member list and I'm going to list everyone alphabetically, by platform groups.

Hope to see you there!
Ada

Thanks Ada...I will join Delphi in the next few days when real life lets up a little bit. See you there.

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Apr 25, 18 12:54 PM
New name on Delphi thankfully is the same: Elsaemerald
(my in game names are Elsaemerald and Suziesapphire).

Hope to see you soon in new surrounds.

Elsa

[Post New]by Crysztaloak on Apr 25, 18 5:35 PM
How do you get to Delphi
Morgana

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 25, 18 6:55 PM
Just go to page 1 of this forum and look for the locked sticky called EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS LINKS HERE that a mod posted for us so everyone could copy and paste the link into their browser ad it will take you right to the site. Register with your email address and your name you use here so we'll recognize you there). If it says name already taken or something, no worries....just add a number or something to it so you can get registered. Then, you can go into your profile and edit it back to your original name back by using it as your nickname.

Then, just post (by clicking the blue reply to button anyone's post) on any thread you see in the left column that says members. State that you're here and give your game name (from wish list card) and what platform you play on. If you play on more than one device, state that as well. This way I'll have all I need to add you to the complete members list. Also, by posting, we all see you and your friends can then find you.
Thanks,
Ada

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 26, 18 11:19 AM
MY NAME IS THE SAME IN DELPHI CHARLIEISR

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Apr 27, 18 9:06 AM
Hi

Delphi name - jemsw1 (jemsw was already taken)

My in Game name is Otzi.

Thanks to all of you who are helping with the enormous task of transition people over to the Delphi site.

Also a big thanks to the Mods, you will be missed. I hope you still have jobs!

Anneke_B
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Anneke_B on Apr 27, 18 9:13 AM
Here as Anneke_B on Delphi as AnnekeB. I play as Anneke on PC.

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Apr 27, 18 10:50 AM
drkgordon wrote:Soooo...I've always wanted to change my name on here but couldn't. So if I join Delphi with a new name, how will people know that it's me?

Just Post your new Delphi name on this thread.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Apr 27, 18 10:55 AM
Karen_46 wrote:I’ve signed in on Delphi, with the username Karen4620, I couldn’t use my BFG forum name of Karen_46, but I’ve not done anything else yet.
Thank you so much to everyone involved in setting it up and transferring everything over. You’re amazing I haven’t had time to read through all the posts to work out what I need to do next but hopefully I’ll figure it out soon

Hope to see all my friends on the Delphi Forum.
Karen

Hi, Karen.
You can change your settings at Delphi to include Nickname and make that the name you are known by here.

Be sure to join FinishMyGames site, too, as it is super easy to use and also has pm feature..then you can communicate with other friends while you figure out using whatever forums.

Edited on 04/27/2018 at 11:48:00 AM PST

[Post New]by krc1234 on Apr 27, 18 11:00 AM
Kim020 on Delphi
Giving Spring items to friends.
Friend me! #485406

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Apr 27, 18 11:08 AM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:

Once you get signed up, you can go into your profile and put your old name in as a nickname. This way when you post we'll see you with your new name but recognize you from your nickname (old name). So, sign up, add the nickname, then post in the thread called members (see left column and scroll down the list), and let us know what platform you play on. That also lets us know you've joined!

I'm also going to be working on setting up a master member list and I'm going to list everyone alphabetically, by platform groups.

Hope to see you there!
Ada

Where is the space for a Nickname? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Probably lost my mind.

The page I get has a row of tabs at the top - Profile, Journal, Photos, Friends, Guest Book, My Inbox, & My Forums

Below that there's a space called Personal & another space called Favorites - both have an Edit option.

In the box with my with my name Jemsw1 - There's a space for an image, my birthday & astrological sign. The edit option doesn't offer a place to add a nickname.
Thanks for the help

Aynasha
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by Aynasha on Apr 27, 18 3:44 PM
jEMSW wrote:<snip>Where is the space for a Nickname?<snip>

Go to your Profile. Click on the My Forums tab, click on the Preferences sub-tab, fill in the Nickname field and click the Update button.

(I'm copying this message to your Delphi PMs.)

Cblilie
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Cblilie on Apr 29, 18 6:37 AM
New name is CarlieQuilts and I hope to be a little more active on Delphi.

Carlie B

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 29, 18 6:40 AM
Cblilie wrote:New name is CarlieQuilts and I hope to be a little more active on Delphi.

Carlie B

Welcome aboard

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Apr 29, 18 12:44 PM
Luckypool here, HeatherSassyBee on Delphi.
Come on in - it's lovely and warm.

Go to: