nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 11, 10 5:41 AM
isabelswift wrote:
nwl43 wrote:
isabelswift wrote:I've been all through the asylum and around the grounds and I can't find the fifth mirror. I've got the hand mirror, oval, round, oblong, but I know there's another one. Help!

On the path to the lighthouse is a bird's nest. You have to knock it down with the pool cue which you get from the rec room. You will get a key. The key goes to a drawer in a table located in the east wing.

Thanks, but I've got that one. I have a small round one, the hand mirror, an oval mirror and an octogonal mirror. It looks like there may be a large round one and that's the one I can't find. Help!

From your new post, you appear to be missing the rectangle. It's on the washroom wall.

Edited on 08/11/2010 at 5:44:53 AM PST

PLEASE, HELP ME

[Post New]by dulcenovia on Aug 11, 10 6:50 AM
I can`t follow at second floor. I can`t open any door.
how can i open the box that is in the operation room???
PLEASE, ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME, IM SICK. TY!!!

[Post New]by jentexusa14 on Aug 11, 10 7:36 PM
where is the wrench i need to open the vents?

[Post New]by jazpaul01 on Aug 14, 10 8:03 PM
need the screwdriver for door knob but can not find it. anyone able to help please?

Edited on 08/14/2010 at 8:16:18 PM PST

MIGHTYMIDGE
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by MIGHTYMIDGE on Aug 15, 10 3:40 AM
I am reading the raves on this game. I am 15 plus minutes into the demo. I t must be my comp...the game is running too slow and wil not take orders...I shall think if to buy or not

[Post New]by estnchris on Aug 15, 10 4:03 AM
please heip i cant find the tape to fix the tv its driving me mad

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Aug 15, 10 7:24 AM
estnchris wrote:please heip i cant find the tape to fix the tv its driving me mad

Click on the crib in the day care.

Trebo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Trebo on Aug 15, 10 9:10 AM
Any tips on completing the circuit in the light house? How do I try again if I have skipped it once?

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Aug 15, 10 9:53 AM
jazpaul01 wrote:need the screwdriver for door knob but can not find it. anyone able to help please?

It's in the toy box next to the locked door.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Aug 15, 10 9:56 AM
jentexusa14 wrote:where is the wrench i need to open the vents?

You need to get the key to open the generator door in the maintenance hall. Go back to the entrance hall. The reception HOG scene should be sparkling again.

triciahs
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by triciahs on Aug 15, 10 11:11 AM
What a great game! And talk about value for money, every time I thought it was ending there was another mystery to solve. Brilliant!!

[Post New]by Astyanax on Aug 15, 10 12:47 PM
vingilot wrote:
jazpaul01 wrote:need the screwdriver for door knob but can not find it. anyone able to help please?

The toy box is rusted shut and won't open. How do I get it open? Or is this a glitch?

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Aug 15, 10 1:38 PM
Astyanax wrote:
vingilot wrote:

The toy box is rusted shut and won't open. How do I get it open? Or is this a glitch?

Do you have the can of oil?

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Aug 15, 10 1:45 PM
Trebo wrote:Any tips on completing the circuit in the light house? How do I try again if I have skipped it once?

If you skipped it, you'll have to start a new game to play it. The squares will light up when they're in the correct position. Pay attention to the direction the arrows on the sides are pointing - that is the direction the rows and columns will move. If you don't want to miss up what progress you've made already, but there's a square in that row/column that needs to be moved, then move those correct squares until you have empty squares lined up with the one that needs to be moved. Once that one is moved to where you need it to go, then you can move the other rows/columns back into place. Hope that makes sense.

[Post New]by dawnie0256 on Aug 18, 10 7:17 PM
help! I've placed all the mirrors in the cemetary but the game tells me I haven't. I assume I have because I cannot move the mirrors (it's frozen) but the game continued as far as I can get. I cannot move the mirrors and I can't go further. Anyone had this trouble and what do I do? I'm near the very end

MIGHTYMIDGE
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by MIGHTYMIDGE on Aug 19, 10 7:52 AM
Oh golly n gosh...I have been so carried away with these games, my bank statement of late read like a national debt....I KEEP saying this IS the last one I buy....But im just a girl who cannot say no

MIGHTYMIDGE
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by MIGHTYMIDGE on Aug 21, 10 1:24 AM
OK OK I have beaten the evil n rescued granpa....now it seems i must play an opera?????? game////please let me know its name thus aarghhhh once again I buy ahhaahahah

[Post New]by courageouse4 on Aug 29, 10 10:08 AM
I agree this is an interesting game. I found that using the maps included in the note book told me where I should be looking for an item.

Now, I am having difficulty with getting the mirrors aligned properly in the cemetery. I think they are in the proper places. I am not able to move the mirrors from their present locations or to tilt them. Has anyone else run into this and what did you do?

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Aug 29, 10 10:54 PM
diki2 wrote:HELP! I've never encountered this problem before with a Big Fish game. I was playing along just fine. Just turned off the spraying water in the hall. Played a few minutes more and when I decided to quit for now my but my Menu button won't let me. I'm able to open the notebook but when I hover over the menu button it darkens. I've gone from scene to scene to try to get out but nada. Why is my Menu button not working? How do I get out of the game so I can take a break?

same problem

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Menu Button and Cursor to Move Between Scenes Stopped

[Post New]by micah123 on Aug 30, 10 9:37 PM
My menu button stopped 3/4 of the in the game. Now my cursor to move between scenes has quit. Cursor still works for inventory. please help.

Go to: