SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Post any Jewel Quest Heritage technical issues here only

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 16, 13 2:35 PM
Welcome to the pond, Verityruth

There are several posts in this forum documenting tech issues with the iPad version and I suspect the developer does not read these posts as BFG is only one of many portals to sell games through. The last time I looked at the iPad games section here they did not have Jewel Quest Heritage any more. The only thing I can suggest to you is to contact Customer Support for a game credit, if you bought it here.

montanalin
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by montanalin on Feb 26, 13 5:55 AM
I played JQH on my PC and iPad I enjoy it on iPad...my question is in the expert section of Gomez Arteche ..I have finished all the games but it won't say complete,,,can I still go on and play?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 26, 13 6:08 PM
montanalin wrote:I played JQH on my PC and iPad I enjoy it on iPad...my question is in the expert section of Gomez Arteche ..I have finished all the games but it won't say complete,,,can I still go on and play?

That's a bug in the iPad version and as far as I know they haven't fixed it. If you have done all the boards in expert mode, you did "finish" the game, even if it doesn't say so or display the end game sequence.

GKS65
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Jewel Quest Heritage iPad problem

[Post New]by GKS65 on Mar 2, 13 4:47 PM
Gomez de Arteche after some of the segments are finished it will not go to complete. Have redone the game several times and also reinstalled. Because it won't complete can't finish the game.

Have no problem on PC version.

Please do a bug fix.

Edited on 03/02/2013 at 4:48:00 PM PST

[Post New]by BloomGurl on Mar 22, 13 5:54 PM
I'm on the last game of the Don Pedro Monteczuma game and have filled in all the monkey cages and the spaces are all gold but the game won't complete. I've replayed the board a few times just to see if the first time was a "glitch" but it still won't complete. I can't go on to other levels without completing it. Not sure if you've heard of this issue before. I have the IPad version. Thank you.

[Post New]by Hmguy4455 on Mar 28, 13 6:29 PM
I am having the same problems on my iPad. It is frustrating to have gotten so far to not be able to continue. I have all the monkeys in the cages and all squares are gold but it won't complete. I am on the Gomez De Arteche level. I have completed them numerous times but to no avail. Please fix!!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 28, 13 8:06 PM
Hi everyone, Big Fish is just a portal for selling games, and the iPad version of JQH was pulled from this site several months ago due to the technical issues that the developer has not been able to fix. I would contact the developer on it. Can't guarantee that anything will happen, unfortunately, as I read somewhere else that they may or may not be paying much attention to the ongoing complaints these days...

Edited on 03/28/2013 at 8:07:09 PM PST

[Post New]by Helenpaul1 on May 16, 13 4:01 PM
First time using this site.....I am having the same problem as others with Jewel Quest Heritage on the iPad. The PC version is running great. I can't go on, as I can't get the puzzle piece until it says I have completed, but can't complete.....The monkeys are caged, all spaces are gold.....nothing left for me to do. Guess I'll switch over to Profile 2 and start again.

[Post New]by zambonizelda on Sep 7, 13 8:35 AM
Help!! I cannot advance in JQ Heritage beyond "Pedro de Arteche" on my iPad 2. I've completed all biographies having checked the "increase time (lose bonus)" box, if that makes any difference. Love the game; worked hard to get as far as I did . . . I reloaded the game, but of course, am back at the beginning. Ugh.
Thanks

[Post New]by simfiredragon on Mar 10, 14 7:25 PM
I got into Expert Mode but after closing the game on my android tablet, it reverted back to normal mode even though i have 4 gold levels completed. How do i get back to Expert Mode?

Edited on 03/14/2014 at 10:23:34 PM PST

[Post New]by TikvaNZ on May 25, 14 3:02 AM
I have the same problem, simfiredragon, using the Android version.

[Post New]by athomewithfamily on Jul 20, 14 12:15 AM
puzzle pieces missing. I'm almost done and pieces start to not show up.. HELP????

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 20, 14 7:40 AM
Hi athomewithfamily, if you are playing on a ported version (tablet or phone version) it may be a bug with the game as one of the early glitches was that a piece was duplicated on 2 different boards and made the game uncompleteable. So installing the latest version may fix this problem, but I don't know if any of the ported versions work perfectly as the last posts I've seen still say expert mode isn't finishable.

When I installed the game on my new computer the game crashed after I did the first Isabel Moctezuma board, but restarting the game had the puzzle piece in the tray afterwards. I shut off "high detail" in the game options and it seemed to fix the problem, plus you don't get that annoying (to me at least) sparkling bubbles effect with the purple diamond jewels.

Go to: