Color of Murder

Re:Color of Murder

[Post New]by joyceorlando on Dec 2, 08 5:36 PM
craskehouse wrote:Im at the Docks in the cave tunnel,Ive found a box but cant open it,ive found the door and bolt cutters-what more am i looking for?

You are looking for a sledge hammer. Sorry I don't remember how I found it.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 2, 08 5:54 PM
joyceorlando wrote:
craskehouse wrote:Im at the Docks in the cave tunnel,Ive found a box but cant open it,ive found the door and bolt cutters-what more am i looking for?

You are looking for a sledge hammer. Sorry I don't remember how I found it.

When you first enter the cave:

Go forward a couple of times and right, and then forward again three times and then left, and see a hammer on the ground.

Spazn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Spazn on Mar 18, 10 8:21 AM
Color of Murder just didn't have the same thrilling ending as East Side Story and it was abrupt. I was rather disappointed with this one.

The Color of Murder just seemed a tad too easy - I really didn't have much need for the notebook, tho I will say it certainly was nice having it on the few occasions when I knew I had clearly missed something somewhere. Instead of spending an hour running all around the places trying to figure out what step or item I had missed, the notebook definitely made this process less frustrating.

As for the directional arrows... Color of Murder was significantly improved. There was only one location that I felt the directional should have been more visible and that was up in the attic at the clock mechanism. The hot-spot is just too small.

Another improvement was the flow and logic of the storyline. It was much more sensible and easier to figure out where you probably should look next. It simply made more sense.

There weren't as many puzzles. Worse, the few puzzles were too easy. I would liked to have seen more puzzles - there were so many opportunities to have inserted them yet they were sadly missing.

I love the tattoo guy. He always adds a good laugh to every story and I'm glad he didn't disappoint. He was quite funny... Pleat, pleat, pleat. .. LOL.

I would recommend this game only if you can get it at the discounted price. I paid the full price and I don't feel it was really worth it.

Go to: