Laylasmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by Laylasmum on Sep 17, 10 1:25 PM
Just to say I have finally managed to finish the game.

Sailorben
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by Sailorben on Sep 18, 10 5:08 PM
IvaMc wrote:Once I get the dreamcatcher on the wall - nothing! Clicking the wall will not open for the snake to come in so I'm stuck here and there aren't any updates available on my game manager.

I had the same problem. Finally I went back to the safe and opened the outer door again. It still showed the opening into Katherine's room. I clicked on that for lack of any other ideas--and the inside safe door (with the combination) shut! Then I went back to Katherine's room and it all worked just fine.

The problem is that some things such as the safe door are so very non-intuitive that they feel like serious bugs. Poor detail design in some areas.

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by thecatdragon on Sep 18, 10 5:17 PM
Okay anyone know why the mac version of the game keeps crashing on me at the safe I click on the safe to move the numbers and the second I do it it crashes.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 18, 10 5:26 PM
thecatdragon wrote:Okay anyone know why the mac version of the game keeps crashing on me at the safe I click on the safe to move the numbers and the second I do it it crashes.

Exact same thing is happening to me on my Mac at the exact same place! Have tried it four times now and it crashes as soon as I click on the tumbler of the safe!

[Post New]by RandomClicker on Sep 18, 10 6:57 PM
I have the same problem with the Mac version. Everything working just fine up until the safe and the second I click on it the game crashes. I've done it four times now.

Crash when I touch safe

[Post New]by morgandogs on Sep 18, 10 7:28 PM
I'm playing the Mac version and every time I touch the safe, the game freezes and crashed. I have updated all my software and same results. Help, can't get past this to continue game.

[Post New]by thepianolady on Sep 18, 10 8:00 PM
I have the mac version and the game crashes when I click on the safe everytime.

You have another game with a problem.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 18, 10 8:21 PM
Check out the thread "the safe". Many more mac users with crashes at the safe. Boo.

Everybody make sure you are also messaging tech support via the green envelope.

Edited on 09/18/2010 at 8:22:18 PM PST

MiniBooger
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by MiniBooger on Sep 18, 10 8:23 PM
Add one more Mac user with the safe-crash problem. Does anyone know if a fix is in the works and when it will be available?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 18, 10 8:28 PM
MiniBooger wrote:Add one more Mac user with the safe-crash problem. Does anyone know if a fix is in the works and when it will be available?

Doubt it, since the game was just released for Mac today, and all of the posts are dated today, they still may not even know there's a problem. Usually they post on the thread when a fix is in the works.

Make sure you also message tech support directly, they'll find out quicker that way.

sw0p
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sw0p on Sep 19, 10 3:34 AM
Same here - with a Mac crashing when touching the save. Did already send an email to TechSupport but no answer yet.

Kyasarin
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by Kyasarin on Sep 19, 10 4:02 AM
The game keeps crashing when I get to the safe in the husband's room. It's fine up until then, but when I try to move the combination lock, crash.

[Post New]by brewpop on Sep 19, 10 4:51 AM
Good Morning, All -- Please add me to the list of Mac users experiencing a game crash just as soon as my "cold, dead hand" touches the safe combination dial. Sure hope the developers come up with a fix.

[Post New]by macykitten on Sep 19, 10 5:42 AM
I'm playing the mac version. I'm stuck in the attic. I've got tape and wire in my inventory but I can't get a closer look at the winch assembly to fix it. I keep getting the "there's nothing to do right now, try searching elsewhere" message when I ask for a hint.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 19, 10 8:08 AM
macykitten wrote:I'm playing the mac version. I'm stuck in the attic. I've got tape and wire in my inventory but I can't get a closer look at the winch assembly to fix it. I keep getting the "there's nothing to do right now, try searching elsewhere" message when I ask for a hint.

Macykitten~ Did you already assemble the winch, but had to back out to go get the wire and tape? If so, this appears to be a glitch that was present in the pc version as well, and apparently, that hasn't been fixed for the Mac version.
So far it appears the only fix is to start over, and make sure you have the wire and tape BEFORE you go in to assemble the winch parts. Sorry! Good luck!

Anged
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by Anged on Sep 19, 10 9:47 AM
I purchased the Mac version and like everyone else, the game crashes as soon as I touch the safe.

susan3285
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by susan3285 on Sep 19, 10 10:11 AM
bfgTigris wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.
If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

[Post New]by bymydesign on Sep 19, 10 1:30 PM
satchs4 wrote:Same issue with the dream catcher and the SAFE that won't open.

ditto

[Post New]by grandma_3times on Sep 19, 10 3:37 PM
I have tried several times to get the safe opened and it kicks me out each time and i have to restart the game and try again! Big Fish has waaaaay too many glitches for me to continue to spend time and money to only crash at such a long way into the game. Has anyone else been sent to restart again when you click on the safe dial to enter "4172"?

Karavan
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Karavan on Sep 19, 10 4:38 PM
Same problem with the safe but my game quits at that point and says a thread is not working. This is the collectors game I've bought that I've had trouble with. It may be my last! What a disappointment. I do not appreciate hours of my time figuring out glitches.

Go to: