App fails to open

[Post New]by NapaFlyboy on Mar 14, 12 8:02 PM
Cannot get app to open on iPad with OS5? Just get momentary black screen then previous display. Does anyone from Big Fish ever answer these technical issues, instead of automatically posting that we should look at FAQs? Don't they think we have the brains to already try that? That doesn't answer the problem, so that's why we are here on the forum! Does anyone else get tired of dumb electronic replies to real people's questions.

Maesy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

App fails to open

[Post New]by Maesy on Mar 15, 12 2:53 AM
NapaFlyboy wrote:Cannot get app to open on iPad with OS5? Just get momentary black screen then previous display. Does anyone from Big Fish ever answer these technical issues, instead of automatically posting that we should look at FAQs? Don't they think we have the brains to already try that? That doesn't answer the problem, so that's why we are here on the forum! Does anyone else get tired of dumb electronic replies to real people's questions.

Exactly the same happens to me. Most up to date OS, have tried restarting iPad, and un and re installing. The same error keeps happening.

Please provide an update to fix this bug Bigfish.

Re:Post any Mystic Diary: Haunted Island Forum technical issues here only

[Post New]by Mkdrillo1 on Mar 15, 12 2:59 PM
Same problem.... Fix it!

Jjamz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Jjamz on Mar 17, 12 3:19 AM
Same issue on momentary black screen which goes back to home screen after updating OS. Even after deleting / reinstalling app.

[Post New]by Carharlar on Mar 18, 12 8:35 AM
Looks like BF is not going to investigate or update to iOS 5.1

I guess this is goodbye BF!

[Post New]by rchabra on Mar 25, 12 6:58 PM
I updated the game and now it does not play properly. Uninstalling and re installing did not woke. It's stuck at the fireplace. I put the fire cooler magic paper in but it will not open the scroll. It just flashes and closes again. What to do???

[Post New]by kimmer1976 on May 11, 12 6:03 PM
I can't progress in the game because I need clock hands. The diary/book says something like about using the clock hands that "I just found"...but I did not find any clock hands. I apparently need the clock hands to open the chest in the secret room off the basement. I started all over from the beginning, hoping that the glitch would not happen this time. However, the same thing happened. Any ideas?

[Post New]by lalx4269 on Aug 27, 14 5:50 PM
Kindle Fire version has some dead ends. Bigfish "tech support" does not even review bug reports. Auto email sends FAQ link & closes the trouble ticket. Bugs I've found so far: 1) House chapter, there's no way to add SCISSORS to inventory. 2) Island chapter, retrieving the green eye from the snake den is a 1-time only option. If the player doesn't do it, the action is never available again & the game is stalled.
Not sure if I'll bother to find more bugs, since the giant company is completely disinterested in doing anything about them.

Go to: