DeeBeth
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven forum

[Post New]by DeeBeth on Mar 25, 11 8:41 PM
Put the slice of meat down on the same table where you sliced it then put the sleeping pills in it.

[Post New]by dduck51 on Apr 17, 11 6:31 PM
I just starting playing this game and its driving me batty. How do u put out the fire in hallway, dry up water on the floor,and fix the dumbwaiter for starters ?????!!!!! Help please, just to get me started .............

[Post New]by goodshow on Apr 17, 11 7:51 PM
bohappy wrote:I found the the snake,and I keep going to the old lady and nothing happens. also the safe box . iput in 4172 and nothing happen.Im stuck.can anybody help?

[Post New]by goodshow on Apr 17, 11 7:53 PM
sportzomby wrote:Is there a walkthrough yet?

[Post New]by sdawnh on May 2, 11 12:37 PM
I am stuck.....help. I have gone to all the rooms and now i am stuck and cannot go any further

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on May 2, 11 1:18 PM
Hi sdawnh!

If you haven't taken a look at the Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven walkthrough yet, then I'd definitely recommend checking it out.

A link can be found at the top of the game's Forum, and I'll include one here as well:

Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Walkthrough

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by jenj536 on Jun 3, 11 8:54 PM
I've tried feeding the dog a piece of sausage, but i still cannot rake the leaves??? can anyone help me, or guide me to a walkthrough? [removed by moderator]

Edited on 08/09/2011 at 12:08:56 PM PST

[Post New]by claudeingle on Jun 6, 11 5:39 PM
I can not get the open.tried bouth ways.clockwise and counter clockwise.what am i doing wrong?

[Post New]by charlotteesta on Jul 26, 11 1:38 AM
elinap wrote:I am stuck at the end of the first novella. I cannot put the ladder at the window. It just does not accept it. Any ideas what i should do?

I am having the same problem. Please,please, can anyhone help!!!!!!!

[Post New]by shubhneetlotay on Jul 30, 11 3:18 PM
hi
me nd my sister are playing this. but we are stuk. we assembled the engine in the attic but didnt put the wire in first. \now it wont let us do anything. It has freezed us out. we cant go back to put the wire...

Does anyone has any suggestion ? PLease..

[Post New]by GunnyE7 on Aug 2, 11 2:30 PM
1bluewhale wrote:I am stuck. I have the cord and the tape to repair the winch. I had put it together (complete with belt), but when I try to get back to winch to add the wire I can't access. And, I can't get the button to work because the winch needs to be repaired. It's a frustrating loop. I've done everything else - this is my last piece so that I can get the gaff. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by GunnyE7 on Aug 2, 11 2:34 PM
1bluewhale wrote:I am stuck. I have the cord and the tape to repair the winch. I had put it together (complete with belt), but when I try to get back to winch to add the wire I can't access. And, I can't get the button to work because the winch needs to be repaired. It's a frustrating loop. I've done everything else - this is my last piece so that I can get the gaff. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by GunnyE7 on Aug 2, 11 2:40 PM

[Post New]by GunnyE7 on Aug 3, 11 6:30 AM

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Aug 3, 11 9:03 PM
GunnyE7 wrote:

You should be able to zoom into the engine to add the wire. Sometimes you have to hunt for the sweet spot. If you don't have it already, you also need a fuse for the switch. If you've looked all over and still can't zoom in, you may have a possible glitch with your game. There are some things you can try: uninstall/reinstall and/or start a new profile. If doing that doesn't help, you should contact CS.

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Aug 9, 11 8:25 AM
FYI - on the safe! I was angry and just grabbed the knob and kept turning it several times clockwise (just like a real safe to clear everything). It stopping jumping around and actually let me put in the combination. This might help some people.

[Post New]by Sarahbsands on Oct 31, 11 1:28 PM
Love the game, but stuck in two places, I can't get the faucet in the kitchen to work and I added the hook to the rope in the attic and it didn't trigger a hidden object game so I can't get the fuse, please hurry the little girl is waiting for me!

[Post New]by Sarahbsands on Nov 1, 11 10:38 AM
HELP, how do you get the feather into the ink well to re-write the will??

[Post New]by ezelle on Nov 2, 11 1:57 PM
I cannot get to the 3rd novella. the game won't allow me to go to the left of the woman's grave. I can only go to the gate and exit.

[Post New]by Sandymf on Nov 3, 11 8:10 PM
Can you go back in this game? Can you restart a novella if you have made a mistake? I have clicked an item and need the previous item to proceed and am now stuck. Dont want to have to restart game. Help please.

Go to: