crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by crazy8club on Aug 27, 10 4:22 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

But what about the rest of us that aren't members . Is the price reduced or what for us? I went out of that because of etra charges
Also, BFG you owe me 3 new game codes because last one,s games would not workI earned six game codes from all the purchases I made.

kpacoma
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by kpacoma on Aug 27, 10 6:12 AM
Play nice and interesting, but I do not understand the idea the game. What is the meaning of travel for the memories? Baffling idea from spoiling the game.

kkbodine
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by kkbodine on Aug 27, 10 7:36 AM
I REALLY liked this game. I was so ready for a good HOG with an adventure twist. This game has it all...good storyline, nice length, no glitches here. Already bought it and getting ready to do bonus chapter now. Thanks a million BF...and thanks for the discounted price, too.

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Aug 27, 10 7:48 AM
This game is great. I've been playing for a good few hours and I am no where near finished, always a good thing in my book. Also the graphics the gameplay and the minigames are all very intricate and interesting. Just my sort of thing.

[Post New]by gamegal2010 on Aug 27, 10 8:14 AM
Happy to say that this is my first post on BFG in any forum. This game is absolutely fantastic!!! So many things to do, such great hidden object areas, and I love the puzzles. This is a very involved game and I believe it the best game released in quite a long time. I am contemplating buying this game as well. Hope that others enjoy this game as much as I did. Happy Gaming to all. Thanks Big Fish Games!!!!

[Post New]by aronshay on Aug 27, 10 11:08 AM
So far only half way through the hour trial and I love it!!! this is my kind of game..!! thanks BIG FISH
Sharon

Catghost
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Catghost on Aug 27, 10 11:18 AM
gamegal2010 wrote:Happy to say that this is my first post on BFG in any forum. This game is absolutely fantastic!!! So many things to do, such great hidden object areas, and I love the puzzles. This is a very involved game and I believe it the best game released in quite a long time. I am contemplating buying this game as well. Hope that others enjoy this game as much as I did. Happy Gaming to all. Thanks Big Fish Games!!!!

Welcome to the pond, gamegal2010!
And how wonderful that your first post is such a positive one. Keep them coming!
I can assure you that you will not regret it if you buy this game. It's hours worth of fun.
I enjoyed it very much!

catfishsue
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by catfishsue on Aug 27, 10 11:29 AM
Does anyone know if you buy reincarnations and get the 3 punches on your card and you already have 5 will BF carry over the extra's to next month on that punch card. Would like to know before I buy it this month. Thanks

geas
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by geas on Aug 27, 10 12:22 PM
Nice game, good graphics. Puzzles pretty easy, but not insultingly so. Glad to see the markdown in price. My big complaint is the final level (not the bonus level) is very, very short. It took me maybe 10 minutes to play. If the final level had been as long as the first two, I would have been happy. The bonus level is a bit longer than the final level, but also relatively short. It took an hour or so. All in all, a pretty good game, but I'm disappointed by how short it was. I didn't use the strategy guide and I played in the harder mode.

Edited on 08/27/2010 at 1:27:41 PM PST

[Post New]by rosie28sammy on Aug 27, 10 2:55 PM
catfishsue wrote:Does anyone know if you buy reincarnations and get the 3 punches on your card and you already have 5 will BF carry over the extra's to next month on that punch card. Would like to know before I buy it this month. Thanks

No, the two extra punches you have will not carry over into next month.

I have one extra with the purchase of this game and since I already have two cards filled, I might just eat the extra punch. I usually try to watch the DD to fill up any extra slots on punch cards. Wouldn't it be nice, though, if BF had a sale this weekend instead of waiting for Labor Day weekend?

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Aug 27, 10 3:16 PM
This game is so much better and longer than the first one. I enjoyed the first one but felt it was a bit short. I've been playing this for at least 3 to 4 hours and haven't finished the first section at the theater. This is as good as any game I've played and well worth the money. Thanks BF.

Carolest
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Carolest on Aug 27, 10 3:34 PM
I have only played 30mins of demo, and I have to admit that I'm really tempted to buy this one. I'm not usually interested in CE's because of the price, but with the reduced price, I'm definately considering purchasing this game.
I like that you have to think...the HOG's are good, clear pictures where you don't have to look for minute objects, it shows that a lot of time and effort has gone into this game.
From the comments, it sounds like the game is a decent length (nothing worse than a short game).
I like that you need to go back and forth to use inventory items, keeps it interesting.
Yes, definately tempted.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Aug 27, 10 9:03 PM
I am so avoiding playing after all of the positive comments as my punchcard is already full, AND it is almost the end of the month. Having said that, I cannot wait til Sept. 1 for my purchase! This game is FANTASTIC! I really love coming here and reading all of the reviews and I guess most of us members @ BFG all like the same types. I know if i read a page or 2 of reviews (do you people NEVER sleep lol?) I will know if it is a buy for me. I thank everyone for their comments and reviews and am just sorry I cannot be on the first page (EVER) for a new game as I am always a few days behind in my playing the demo's this summer (traveled a lot so no real complaints!) Happy Gaming ALL!

[Post New]by Legolass on Aug 28, 10 2:35 AM
Very imaginative game, great graphics and interesting puzzles. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

[Post New]by skippy_tramp on Aug 28, 10 2:50 AM

Well,. I had mixed feeling about it. I liked the reduce price, but i think the story couldf be more of a story, hidden objects not hard t0 find, but puzzles were a bit more trying. I just could not see he point of the story.

geri_mac
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by geri_mac on Aug 28, 10 5:02 AM
its a very good game, good graphics and interesting story but I thought the story jumped in parts which made me think I had accidently skipped, but it is fun and I loved the hidden object parts (usually I get bored with them). Well worth buying and thanks for the price reduction BF

[Post New]by chris122049 on Aug 28, 10 7:15 AM
I had never heard of the first Awakenings until this one came out. Now I can't wait for September to get here! I only need one more punch for a full punch card and I am holding that for Drawn II on August 31st..........Oh, wait a minute! Drawn II is going to be a collector's edition, too, right? So if I get that and this one, I would have six punches? Then I can get the first Awakenings with the one punch I need? Anyone know if Drawn II is a collector's edition, too?

arfur99
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by arfur99 on Aug 28, 10 8:20 AM
First time I've commented on a game.
This was one of those games that I knew I had to buy even before I'd finished the demo. I'm finding it quite hard and that is what I like in HOG's.
Don't know how some members can finish in a couple of hours. Obviously got better eyes than me!
It is well thought out and some of the objects are well hidden which again I like.
Continue the good work BFG.

JoJoLavin
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by JoJoLavin on Aug 28, 10 6:09 PM
In the middle of the game, completely engrossed, need to do laundry, who cares, it can wait, need to finish game. Husband thinks I'm catching up on work. Want to keep playing. LOVE it....... more please.....
Seriously, great game. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Big Fish Games, You guys ROCK.
Okay, I'm getting a grip now. Have to go eat.
Then more play. More fun than a cold beer in a pub.......most times.
Joining Big Fish Games one of my better.... no, best decisions.
Thank you kindly. Carry on.

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Aug 29, 10 1:41 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Didn't freeze up and challenged.

Go to: