My poker player vanished after winning 3/4 of the towns!

[Post New]by Whosethere on Oct 15, 14 5:40 PM
Love the game and had many hours of enjoyable play. Managed to win 3/4 of the towns, then when I restarted the game on a new day (like I had done dozens and dozens of times) the darned thing says Howdy Stranger sign in the name you want to use and my poker player is completely gone! So frustrating and annoying I'm not sure I will play again. Starting all over is a bummer. No other issues or problems with my computer at all.

Edited on 10/15/2014 at 5:41:34 PM PST

Re:Post any Governor of Poker 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by poleson on Oct 17, 14 2:40 PM
Recently we got a new computer, running Windows 7, and had to redownload the game from Miniclips. The game downloaded into a Compressed(Zipped) File. When I try to extract the files it gives a prompt that says the folder is empty. However, the file size, as stated by the downloads folder on the computer, says that the file size is 282mb. What, if anything can I do to fix the issue? Should I delete the compressed file and download it again from miniclips? Or would it be better to download it from here directly?

[Post New]by irishusgirl on Jan 28, 15 4:12 AM
So what's the sense in posting technical issue on this board??? I have only seen two replies to a couple of questions??? Is this board active with tech people reading the post or is it just a bitching forum for GOP 2? I just has an error occurred which was rather strange. the first part of the error had occurred previously, which was when I quit the game in mind session of a poker game and I go right back to play there is someone else in my seat and I have to play as that person. THen this time when the person lost the poker game in Arlington they also lost all the house?????WTF over????? ANd what is really maddening is the fact that there is no known fix for any of the errors that are being listed under this forum!!! SO REALLY JUST WHAT KIND OF FORUM IS THIS?????

[Post New]by KillerMiller666 on Feb 12, 15 8:47 AM
Android - can't play for the gold mine. I click on the guy with the ! and all around him and nothing happens. I own every other town/property in the game and I can't complete because of this glitch

[Post New]by Nuanda89 on Feb 26, 15 3:15 AM
Hey, so the game was working fine for me for a while, but when I went to play today it won't let me... I double click the icon to start the game, it loads to the start screen, but the flags on the bottom rapidly change (indefinitely) and when I click "play" nothing happens... I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game multiple times, but nothing has helped, I am running Windows 8.
Please help me because I can't totally play!!!!

[Post New]by TheDESTROYER11 on May 16, 15 11:04 AM
I am having an issue with this game only so far it keeps alt+tabbing out and minimizing my game but I can still access it and play. It says pressed the pause button every few sections. What the hell is going on? Please FIX!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 17, 15 9:06 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

If you haven't already, we recommend to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this for you and offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

i have a ploblem

[Post New]by john350 on Nov 8, 15 10:55 AM
i have bought the first town on govenor of poker and when i go to other towns its all white and i can't play any game . it is because i haven't bought the full version of the game or it's a glich?

Edited on 11/08/2015 at 10:57:27 AM PST

vixha
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by vixha on Nov 16, 15 1:43 AM
Fort Worth House Issue Solved :

Just roll over near the "Stage Coach" sign.. you'll get what you want !

I faced the same problem, but got the solution one fine midnight.

Cheers!

Edited on 11/16/2015 at 1:44:44 AM PST

momce
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by momce on Feb 28, 16 3:15 PM
LittleTexas wrote:I own all of the houses in the purple towns including Fort Worth, but with Fort Worth I am not getting credit for owning the town. Do I have to take 1st place in the tournament there before I win the town? Help! I have worked so hard to get where I am that I hate to think there is a glitch in the game now. Any suggestions anyone?

[Post New]by anca13 on Mar 5, 16 9:54 AM
In regard where the "Save Files" are located (under WIN 7, 64 bit)

Click on C: drive>users>.....name\AppData\Roaming\Youda Games\Governor of Poker2\

However, I save the "Governor of Poker2" (the whole file) to my USB Stick.

When I need to recover the file I go back to C:\users\...name\AppData\Roaming\Youda Games\ (and I delete the excisting "Governor of Poker2" (mind you the whole file under Roaming\Youda Games) then restore the saved "Governor of Poker2".

Restart the computer and ..voila.. you are back in business.

Hope this helps.

Go to: