Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:Treasure Seekers Visions of Gold

[Post New]by Floraws on Nov 17, 08 5:14 PM
Hello, I'm having a helluva time trying to solve the last puzzle -- the one with runes and lights and everything. At least, the ghost says it's the last puzzle. I lit up the runes, but couldn-t go further. This is soooo frustrating. It doesnt go looping; I can get out normally from the game, but I'd like to know how it ends. And the gates didn-t open, of course. The hint button doesn't help -- as mute as a fish. Any help would be very welcome. Thanks.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 17, 08 5:21 PM
Floraws wrote:Hello, I'm having a helluva time trying to solve the last puzzle -- the one with runes and lights and everything. At least, the ghost says it's the last puzzle. I lit up the runes, but couldn-t go further. This is soooo frustrating. It doesnt go looping; I can get out normally from the game, but I'd like to know how it ends. And the gates didn-t open, of course. The hint button doesn't help -- as mute as a fish. Any help would be very welcome. Thanks.
Are these the 10 runes around the turtle? If so you have to have them in a certain order. I have a picture of the solved puzzle. I will send you a message with a link to the picture.

[Post New]by suealdridge on Nov 18, 08 1:43 PM
Janadott wrote:Is it just me, or does this game seem to move in slow motion. Have the same problem with secrets of margrave manor...which wasnt that slow on my other computer with XP, but the game froze on that one, slow as all get out on here with vista...anyone else having this problem?

Edited on 11/18/2008 at 1:53:45 PM PST

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Nov 18, 08 7:45 PM
I finished the game last night, but only after skipping the last puzzle in frustration. I also skipped a couple of other puzzles.

I had already solved part of the last puzzle, and exited because I was tired. When I came back to the game, it put me back at the beginning of that puzzle, and I couldn't even solve the part that I had already done: lining up the stone rings to make a pattern. The first time, I solved that part, and then put the brass coins in the dust, which turned them gold. But I didn't know what to do after that.

I will play the game again some time; I did enjoy most of it. So, any tips on that last puzzle?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 18, 08 8:44 PM
moonweaver wrote:I finished the game last night, but only after skipping the last puzzle in frustration. I also skipped a couple of other puzzles.

I had already solved part of the last puzzle, and exited because I was tired. When I came back to the game, it put me back at the beginning of that puzzle, and I couldn't even solve the part that I had already done: lining up the stone rings to make a pattern. The first time, I solved that part, and then put the brass coins in the dust, which turned them gold. But I didn't know what to do after that.

I will play the game again some time; I did enjoy most of it. So, any tips on that last puzzle?
I have pictures of most of the puzzles with instruction on how to solve them in my photobucket. I posted how to get to the photos in the Tips and Tricks for this game.

On the final puzzle you turn the lion to face East based on the compass in the right corner. Then put the monocle on the eye in the center. Then turn the pattern on the circles to match the outside pattern piece. There are 3 knobs to turn at the bottom. Then you put the coins in the powder to turn them gold. After you turn the coins gold, you turn on the light that is silver and on the bottom left of center. Then put the coins on their edges in the slots in the center section. The slots are just grey lines in the center pattern area. Each coin will reflect a different pattern. You have to match the reflections to the 3 patterns in the upper right corner. Then you put the gold metal ornamental cap in the center of the circle.

Edited on 11/18/2008 at 9:09:28 PM PST

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Nov 19, 08 12:41 AM
Thanks, Lizzie, for all your help!

chrissch
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by chrissch on Dec 30, 08 12:57 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum but not the games, I really like this game, hidden objects are my favorite, I especially like that there are puzzles to the objects and riddles to unravel, I will try the crystal portal next if it is similar to this one, one question, I dont like the jerky movement of the mouse, when the game 1st starts for me my mouse moves fine (fluid) but as the scene starts up it becomes slow and hesitant, I can play it but I dont like the slowness, is this just me, or is this how this game is meant to be? Ive noticed on others but never bought because I didn't like them as much? I just bought return to ravenhearst and no problem with that, and its larger file? Any feedback would be great

COQ10
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by COQ10 on Jun 6, 09 6:52 AM
blingykins wrote:Looks like I'm the only one on the forums having a prob ...

I am also having lots of trouble trying to buy" Canvas". Love the game and I want desperately to buy the new one. Trouble signing in,but we are working on it although it is very frustrating.

[Post New]by roundcanary on Dec 1, 13 5:30 PM
I remember solving that light stone puzzle. I think the way it work is that when you click on the stone some of the stone with light up certain one. once you figure out the patten the puzzle become easier to understand and solve. For me i always check click around until I solve it.

Go to: