Dee51
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream forum

[Post New]by Dee51 on Nov 22, 12 10:46 PM
I am having the same problem. It's sooooooo frustrating! Did you ever get a reply?
I didn't see one.

[Post New]by Triciadagg on Nov 28, 12 11:44 AM
Conmac55 wrote:I need help. I cant seem to get the water on in the basement to short circuit the machine. I have a valve handle ( the red round one), but can't get it to fit. Any suggestions?

lorna2612
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by lorna2612 on Jan 13, 13 2:48 PM
I am not sure how to send a post so just had to press reply. My problem is that I can't move on from the hallway with the camera - very early in the game. I take the camera & photo to the printer and then cannot take the photo back. How on earth do I do it?

[Post New]by rottiemom1 on Feb 3, 13 11:56 PM
Has anyone figured out the combination to the lock in the locker room?

Stuck at the pool and locker

[Post New]by rudidude2 on Mar 22, 13 3:11 PM
It says to pick up note at the bottom page of the pool, I can not find it to get the combo to the locker...............Help please
rudidude2

Westel
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Westel on May 12, 14 12:49 PM
Westel wrote:I played the game once and had no issues. This time, however, when I try to use the oil from the oil lamp on the engine (the one that activates the winch to break through a wall in the basement), it says I'm making a wrong move. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but it hasn't fixed the problem. Is there something I'm missing?

Here I am trying to play this game AGAIN (after re-installing it once more from BFG site) and I'm stuck in the exact same place! It simply will NOT let me use the oil lamp to lubricate the engine. I'm deleting this game - waste of money.

Go to: