Re:Post any The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy technical issues here only

[Post New]by mcherney on Sep 27, 10 6:12 AM
herisf wrote:Just downloaded & tried to play the Mac version of the game - the beginning scene where the fairy enters, flies away, and then you go towards a gate just cycles over and over. Had to force quit to get out of the whole thing.

I'm having the same exact problem.

wizwriter
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by wizwriter on Sep 27, 10 7:05 AM
I've reloaded the game 3x's and have the same problem with the opening scene of the fairy looping and have to force quit. Hope answers come soon!

[Post New]by colibrimoon on Sep 27, 10 7:45 PM
I have a mac and i have the exact same problem dancing lights, fairy, bridge and then it starts over. i have to shut down my laptop and start it up.

anyone from BF want to weigh in on the problem?

mewild58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mewild58 on Sep 27, 10 8:38 PM
herisf wrote:Just downloaded & tried to play the Mac version of the game - the beginning scene where the fairy enters, flies away, and then you go towards a gate just cycles over and over. Had to force quit to get out of the whole thing.

I've had exactly the same problem with the Mac version. Can't get beyond this point.

[Post New]by bridgetaida on Sep 28, 10 12:51 AM
play it on a mac- most things are working fine......did'nt have the same problems as most other mac users....but can't find the submarine hatch- i'm really stuck

[Post New]by MadHatterMad on Sep 28, 10 5:56 AM
I have the same same same problem with the repeated intro scene. Enormously annoying. I just exchanged my (very) aging macbook for a pro a week ago, and was happily looking forward to trouble free everything... Apparently not.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 28, 10 12:28 PM
Hi Fishies,

Thank you so much for posting about the intro scene issue on your Macs. It has been noted and we will post here if any updates are released.

If you would like to troubleshoot, please get in touch with Tech Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right.

Thank you for your patience.

-bfgArnoStyx

elle8
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by elle8 on Sep 28, 10 6:17 PM
mewild58 wrote:

I've had exactly the same problem with the Mac version. Can't get beyond this point.

Same here - second game in a week. Getting kind of ridiculous, no?

[Post New]by karenmarie34 on Sep 29, 10 7:17 AM
as soon as i opent he game i get a script error and i click yes and it comes back and if i click no the game closes all together. HELP!!!

[Post New]by sinistral on Sep 29, 10 8:56 AM
I am using a new iMac and the opening screen keep repeating and repeating. I don't want to watch the little fairy fly in and the orbs anymore when does the game begin?

njentzsch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by njentzsch on Sep 29, 10 3:04 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hi Fishies,

Thank you so much for posting about the intro scene issue on your Macs. It has been noted and we will post here if any updates are released.

If you would like to troubleshoot, please get in touch with Tech Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right.

Thank you for your patience.

-bfgArnoStyx

I'll add to the long chorus of those who can't get past the initial splashscreen. The problem is NOT our systems (mine has everything up to date...including Shockwave) and I restarted in the past two hours. Obviously you have a problem with this game and ought to acknowledge it!!!

[Post New]by ms2short on Sep 29, 10 8:05 PM
ditto on stuck on the Fairy scene!!!! i agree the frustrating is getting pretty bad here.... anyone get a response from support?

cyndyk2
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by cyndyk2 on Sep 29, 10 9:07 PM
My Mac uses Tiger, not Snow Leopard, and it was working fine until I got to Chapter 2's hidden object scene. The list of items to be found is clearly hiding several of the items, and there's no way to move it! Since you can't move on without finding all the items, you can't progress past this point in the game! I want a refund or a game credit, Big Fish; this is ridiculous.

sherrilafkas
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by sherrilafkas on Sep 30, 10 8:21 AM
I am not running on mac and i to am stuck. gave everything to the fairy and can not get back to prior locations. also, I can not locate the 2nd green gem and my wrench is gone and I can not get rid of the waer to get the red ruby. arrrrgghh. I also can not open the book because i believe the answer to that is in prior locations. Is anyone working on a fix for this???? I don't think i have ever been this aggrevated as this playing a BFG.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Oct 18, 10 4:41 PM
Hey folks!

There is a new version available for The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy. Check out the post here or uninstall and reinstall your game for the latest version.

I'm going to lock this thread and create a new technical issues thread so that we can stay up to date on any new issues. Please feel free to post in the new thread!

bfgTigris

Go to: