Re:Welcome to Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition® forum

[Post New]by jnewcomer18 on Sep 1, 10 6:54 AM
I found that I can't read any of the text from letters & such on this game. Anyone else have this problem? I don't want to buy it if that is going to continue from the demo.

[Post New]by cairnlae2009 on Sep 1, 10 8:03 AM
Chefslady wrote:I am really Loving this game But hoping someone can Help I am soooo stuck I am suppose to get the Blue latern in the ally there are a bunch of windows that open and shut I am about to yell at the screen I cant get the lantern PLEASE help

I see I'm in good company on this whole blue light issue...how do i get it?!!!The hint just shows it hanging in the window but when i open that window theres nothing there!!

aliceh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by aliceh on Sep 1, 10 8:21 AM
Chefslady wrote:
aliceh wrote:I purchased the game today. Started playing & got to the stairs in town, got the blue light, hung it up & it keeps telling me to go to the top of the beacon & get a scrap of poster. What beacon? And where is it? Help.

Before you enter town you can got to the left there is tower on one there is a white scroll floating in the air, Maybe that is it can you please tell me how you got the blue light I am stuck!!!

I found the blue light hanging to the right on one of the lamp brackets as you enter the town. The hook is at the top of the window at the top of the stairs to the left, but I can't enter the windmill painting till I find the scrap of poster. I will try the tower with the white scroll. Thanks.

[Post New]by beebiebloe on Sep 1, 10 8:33 AM
I still have a problem with finding the blue lantern, does anybody have the correct solution??
Great game by the way!

I just read that there is a bug in the game, if you want to solve this problem, download the fixed version, make an new profile ( with a different name) and that should solve the problem with the blue lantern....

I let everybode know if it works or not...

Edited on 09/01/2010 at 10:10:20 AM PST

INGamePlayer
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by INGamePlayer on Sep 1, 10 9:38 AM
Since we seem to be making confessions here, I have an Excel spreadsheet with all the games I've demoed, purchased, finished, etc., with dates and what I thought about them. It really helps to keep track of the ones I would consider buying in the future and the ones I don't need to bother looking at again. I even use colors to be able to distinguish which is which at a glance. Now is that ridiculous or what? Maybe you should give it a try, doctorgood!

Cuijo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Cuijo on Sep 1, 10 10:22 AM
SO AMAZING!!!!! Just finished it (without cheats) and the bonus material. I made a point to pay for the collector's edition (which I never do), because I wanted to send a message to BIGFISH that this is exactly the type of programming I'm willing to spend my money on. I love it, my girls (7&10) love it, and it's something that we can play together. I usually finish it first because I just can't wait, and then help them through the sticky parts. BRAVO! Feel free to contact me if you get stuck ...

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Sep 1, 10 12:44 PM
I downloaded the demo for one reason. So I could stall myself till the 1st of the month before buying the game.

There was never any doubt in my mind that I was going to purchase this game, as I loved the first one and have been waiting for this one to come out.

I'm in town and (as usual) stuck on a revolving puzzle. I promised myself I wouldn't hit the skip button, so I had to close out the game for awhile out of frustration (with myself).

Beautiful graphics, beautiful voice acting and I'm looking forward to the rest of the game!

[Post New]by beebiebloe on Sep 1, 10 12:59 PM
Yesss!!!
I downloaded de fixed version and now the problem with the blue lantern is solved, I can go on with the game.

aliceh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by aliceh on Sep 1, 10 4:28 PM
aliceh wrote:
Chefslady wrote:
aliceh wrote:I purchased the game today. Started playing & got to the stairs in town, got the blue light, hung it up & it keeps telling me to go to the top of the beacon & get a scrap of poster. What beacon? And where is it? Help.

Before you enter town you can got to the left there is tower on one there is a white scroll floating in the air, Maybe that is it can you please tell me how you got the blue light I am stuck!!!

I found the blue light hanging to the right on one of the lamp brackets as you enter the town. The hook is at the top of the window at the top of the stairs to the left, but I can't enter the windmill painting till I find the scrap of poster. I will try the tower with the white scroll. Thanks.

I found the scrap of poster! Thanks. I finally found that you need to go left after the blue light is found, at the entrance to town. Halfway down the first bldg. on left you
can go left & it leads you to the scrap of poster at the top. I hope this makes sense.

[Post New]by hey_u_its_me2 on Sep 1, 10 8:24 PM
amazing game however i am stuck on a level cannot find the frog puzzel again.....i left for a bit and when i reloaded the game i cannot find the frog puzzel again or even then gates to the beacon to find another frog.....p;lease anyone help ??

Edited on 09/01/2010 at 8:27:46 PM PST

timothya
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by timothya on Sep 1, 10 9:05 PM
Stunning. Worth the wait. I'm maybe halfway through it (?) - some of these puzzles are quite challenging! The first beacon puzzle and the candle puzzle really made me work. Haven't had to skip any yet but it's certainly added to the time in game. I'm only guessing but maybe people who found it a short game were skipping the tough ones. Can't blame them.

Full marks and my grateful thanks to the production crew. Wow. Incredible job.

[Post New]by MaxwellOscar on Sep 2, 10 9:09 AM
I've been looking forward to this sequel of Drawn and now that I have it I've beeb stuck since last night because once I got into the town I can't find the BLUE LIGHT. It simply ISN'T there. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

janetc57
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by janetc57 on Sep 2, 10 9:41 AM
loved the original but cant find the brush for the bridge in dark flight.

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Sep 2, 10 9:43 AM
Good to hear that people are saying that the sequel hasn't been a let down, so I will try it,don't know if I'll by the Collector's additon, but perhaps check out this one, as the graphics looks good and maybe worth it.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 2, 10 12:38 PM
MaxwellOscar wrote:I've been looking forward to this sequel of Drawn and now that I have it I've beeb stuck since last night because once I got into the town I can't find the BLUE LIGHT. It simply ISN'T there. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

On the first page of this forum is a stickied thread titled "Hanging blue light" that addresses this problem.

[Post New]by atillee on Sep 2, 10 12:53 PM
One of the most original games I,ve ever played. The first DRAWN was brilliant, but this tops it! Stunning art work, quirky but enjoyable puzzles, just hard enough to keep me interested, logical storyline and intuitive gameplay. I've finished it but it was over too soon (even after playing til the wee small hours during a working week). I WANT MORE!!!

BFG you've scored a winner yet again! Keep it up and take a whip (only kidding) to the DRAWN crew to create another adventure asap.

[Post New]by SKYLARKONHIGH on Sep 2, 10 12:54 PM
Absolutely love this game but seem to have run into a problem. I have completed up to the Queen painting but cannot get into the scene where you collect the unlit beacon so cannot progress any further. Any ideas gratefully accepted.

janetc57
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by janetc57 on Sep 2, 10 3:20 PM
i understand the paintbrush is past the lions but where are they!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by snow2mom on Sep 2, 10 7:38 PM
Absolutely beautiful and intriguing...just too short. Still can't wait for the next one to come out.

cchyna
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by cchyna on Sep 4, 10 11:54 AM
I don't normally buy the collectors editions but at this price I could not resist this game. It is just as awesome as the first one. Love this game. I played the demo and had to wait for the new month to kick in. I just started playing it again.

Go to: