Re:Welcome to Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison forum

[Post New]by RnPlayer19 on Aug 12, 11 11:19 AM
I can't get the red and blue candles into the sconces. So frustrated! Please help!

[Post New]by marrydoll7 on Aug 12, 11 1:18 PM
HELP how do i put the flask down!!!!!!

opaal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by opaal on Aug 13, 11 8:03 AM
Hoe can i put fire under the burner??

opaal
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by opaal on Aug 13, 11 8:13 AM
I don't understand whats standing on de poster for THE matches please help needed??

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 13, 11 9:44 AM
Hello Fishies!

Welcome to the pond! Have you all had a chance to check out the walkthrough? It's a great step-by-step guide through the game and should prove helpful with your questions. You can find it at the top of the Game Forum but to save you some time, you can click on the link below:

Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison Walkthrough

Hope it helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Door to lab closed and can't get back in

[Post New]by Kelzomomma on Aug 15, 11 12:07 PM
I've been in and out of the lab several times and now when I go back the door is closed. I already used the card key so it is no longer in my inventory to use again. Help!

Paid For The App But Can't Play, Asking Me To Pay Again!!!

[Post New]by Schmally on Aug 15, 11 11:20 PM
I paid for this game via the in-game option on my iPad. My purchase was successful according to the pop-up message that occurred when my purchase was complete. The game also shows up in the "Purchased" section of the App Store. On top of that I checked my credit card and the charge was successful according to my available credit. HOWEVER, when I attempt to play the game I am asked to purchase the game AGAIN!

Is this something I need to contact customer service about or can issues like these be resolved in the forum? Wait, do you have customer service to contact?

I'm not paying again and if I can't play the game I want my money back!

[Post New]by jlibby1218 on Aug 16, 11 8:09 AM
Is any one have problems with the puzzle that is a altar putting
Objects on and I can't move out of this puzzle it won't let me move

[Post New]by Bmessick on Aug 19, 11 2:28 PM
can anyone help me please I went in to a mini-puzzle but I didn't realize I didn't have all the pieces now I can't get out of the puzzle to go get the piece I need.. I don't want to have to start a new game all over this one was tough enough...lol..thanks for your help..

[Post New]by Serenamor on Aug 20, 11 7:17 AM
Kelzomomma wrote:I've been in and out of the lab several times and now when I go back the door is closed. I already used the card key so it is no longer in my inventory to use again. Help!

I have exactly the same problem !!! PLEASE someone help us cause we can't continue the game!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE !!!

[Post New]by Dragonrings on Aug 20, 11 12:44 PM
Serenamor wrote:
Kelzomomma wrote:I've been in and out of the lab several times and now when I go back the door is closed. I already used the card key so it is no longer in my inventory to use again. Help!

I have exactly the same problem !!! PLEASE someone help us cause we can't continue the game!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEE !!!

Same here on the iPhone. This game is FULL of bugs and it's becoming quite frustrating. Zooming often doesn't work, mini game will not quit to get missing part, had to skip, bones changed into worm and with 2 worms I had to skip that game too, touching the objet to select or taping the screen for any action often require lots of repetitions, as I said, quite frustrating because the game is interesting.

So, how do we get back into the lab?

[Post New]by Marmus on Aug 21, 11 1:30 PM
Same with me. I'm locked out of the lab and don't have the ID card to get in anymore. It looks like a bug to me or is there a bomb somewhere to find...

[Post New]by angmart38 on Aug 21, 11 8:20 PM
Locked out of lab,,,,,,,,, really?

[Post New]by Dragonrings on Aug 22, 11 2:36 PM
angmart38 wrote:Locked out of lab,,,,,,,,, really?

Yeah, really. Why do you ask, you managed to get back in for a second time?

Edited on 08/22/2011 at 2:37:28 PM PST

[Post New]by beverlyboop57 on Aug 23, 11 6:08 AM
i want the sneck peek aboo

[Post New]by Lionaess on Aug 25, 11 5:52 AM
locked out of lab too. would be a great game but the bugs SUK

[Post New]by beaglex on Aug 26, 11 5:03 AM
I'm glad i am not the only one locked out of the lab!!! I used the ID card to get in and after going out, I am locked out. The ID card is no longer in my 'inventory'.

Pls, is there anyone out there that can help? Geez, I don't want to start all over again.

[Post New]by tomjack32 on Aug 27, 11 1:30 PM
I am having trouble with candles also. It keeps saying I put I in but it doesn't stay. Is this another bug?

[Post New]by Alienmom on Aug 30, 11 4:40 PM
Went into the lab with badge, looked around, went out, went to go back into lab and now door closed again and my badge gone. I hit hint and it said to use my badge! Funny thing is, wheni look at the lab from the hallway, the door is open... Ugh!!! If there is a glitch... I always seem to find it! Please help? Anyone else? This is the iPad version.

[Post New]by Indiechick on Aug 31, 11 2:11 PM
When I solve the puzzle that opens the coffin doors the game crashes. I've tried solving it myself and skipping it but the same thing keeps happening. Is this a known problem?

Go to: