Re:Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White

[Post New]by j3nn73 on Sep 23, 10 6:31 AM
j3nn73 wrote:I had the same thing happen. It's soooooooooo frustrating. I enjoy the game but I don't have the time to keep starting over.

(When you exit the game it returns you to the begining not where it was saved)

[Post New]by LynnXC70 on Sep 23, 10 9:07 AM
Did anyone resolve the open-and-immediate-close issue? and if so, how?

[Post New]by Everard123 on Sep 24, 10 3:28 AM
It worked for me when i first installed it then i had to exit and since then i cant get back into it. Annoying is one word i can think of the others i cant print. !!!!!!

[Post New]by glenny63 on Sep 24, 10 3:47 AM
can anyone help.. cannot find the silver coins in the study? to balance the scales
to get the key for the bedroom.

glenny 63 /

Cdt3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Cdt3 on Sep 24, 10 6:30 AM
I also am having problems it won't let in through the gates. Even though I have accomplished eveything help any suggestions

huffysa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by huffysa on Sep 25, 10 10:02 AM
I tried the 60 minutes and liked this game and bought it and it has been working fine for me, got quite a ways in the the game to the 3 atars and hammer, now today it had a update so I am installing it, now it won't finish activating the update it just keeps saying waiting for the activating to finish and won't finish it. I hope I don't have to redownload from my history of games bought because that will probably mean I have to start the game all over. Is anyone else having a problem with the update for the game?

huffysa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by huffysa on Sep 25, 10 10:04 AM
Where I wrote my up above that is suppose to be 3 stars....sorry for the mispeling...haha

LAMBOBAA
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by LAMBOBAA on Oct 1, 10 2:59 PM
I continue to have problems with this game. It is such a shame because I really liked playing it that is until it acted up. I am now on my third try to play and got to the gate in the cemetery and the game will not let me pass through it. this is sooo frustrating. Yes. I downloaded the update last night. I don't know what to do!

LAMBOBAA
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by LAMBOBAA on Oct 1, 10 2:59 PM
I continue to have problems with this game. It is such a shame because I really liked playing it that is until it acted up. I am now on my third try to play and got to the gate in the cemetery and the game will not let me pass through it. this is sooo frustrating. Yes. I downloaded the update last night. I don't know what to do!

[Post New]by wellington49 on Oct 4, 10 1:59 AM
Everytime i go to open it shuts down can anyone help.
Have deleted and re-downloaded 3 times now.

[Post New]by mzbish2you on Oct 4, 10 10:22 AM
Spur1 wrote:When I got to the second house, Percival Glyde, I played for awhile and then had to leave the game. When I came back, it had not saved where I was, but put me back at the front entrance of Limmeridge. I still had all the inventory items that I had found at Gylde's house but they are useless and there is no way to get back to Glydes. Has anyone else had that happen? I assume I have to start all over again.

This has happened to me AS well.. I uninstalled and reinstalled and Im still at the first house with the inventory from where I was in 2nd house.. any idea how I can get back to where I was???

cohiba
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cohiba on Oct 4, 10 10:45 AM
I was in the final episode of the woman in white .. but after quitting and trying to go back to the last scene .. i had to start all over again at the front door.
how do you get to return to the scene you were last in. ?

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Oct 4, 10 2:41 PM
Vixen63 wrote:
tinkz2007 wrote:
walcroft wrote:i have downloaded it but every time i go to play it shuts itself down HELP

Im having same problem

Ditto Ditto Ditto

Won't open.

Black screen opens and closes a few times then goes to the "You have 60 left to play"

Will not play at all.

[Post New]by dynmite52 on Oct 5, 10 7:53 AM
i'm stuck in the graveyard, it won't let me through the gates. am i missing something?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 5, 10 8:32 AM
cohiba wrote:I was in the final episode of the woman in white .. but after quitting and trying to go back to the last scene .. i had to start all over again at the front door.
how do you get to return to the scene you were last in. ?
If you are using Windows 7 you have to run as administrator else the game won't save (for most people).If not, when was your download?

[Post New]by isabelswift on Oct 6, 10 8:47 AM
My game seems to be playing fine. I have been through part of the house and I'm now back in the secret room and can't find all the symbol for the door in the secret room. I've gone back through the house, every room possible, several times and it says nothing more to do in this room. Where are the symbols to put in the door? Someone please help????

[Post New]by terraNoxArcana on Oct 10, 10 1:59 PM
The graphics in this game are good, and the story line better than most, but I finished the game in 2 hours! It's way too short. I have noticed most of the games are getting shorter.

vivier
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by vivier on Oct 11, 10 5:19 PM
having same prob as you played the trail no problem bought game reinstalled it now it won't work that sucks

[Post New]by coachcoby on Jan 31, 11 4:51 PM
Help, am having all the same problems as everyone else. I cannot get back into the cemetary. I quit the game and then logged in the next day and now I cannot get back outside. What is the patch everyone is talking about?

Edited on 01/31/2011 at 4:55:04 PM PST

[Post New]by boopsieones on Dec 19, 12 12:04 PM
This game sucks. The hint loads so slowly that it may as well be an expert mode game only and not have the option of casual play. Also there is a glitch in the second to last 'chapter' (if you have the patience to get that far) ...it may send you back to the end of the first chapter with no way to reload or initiate the chapter you were playing in. The puzzles are not difficult, but there are no explanations given and the page loads so that the 'skip' feature is hidden. This game is a waste of money.

Edited on 12/19/2012 at 12:05:20 PM PST

Go to: