Huglover
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing

[Post New]by Huglover on Nov 20, 10 5:08 PM
Ok, so I bought the game.
Learned how to feed the salmon, produce caviar butter and incubate them.
Learned how to buy sturgeons, feed them, and make black caviar on glass.
How to combine the red caviar butter and the black caviar on glass with some chineese ware to make sushi.
Learned how to feed the oysters so they would give me pearls that I could refine and add gold to to produce golden necklaces.
Even getting dolphins that would search for buried treasures when I feed the mackerel from the town - brought with helicopter. - refining the treasures, and creating "tickets" - probably meant like some archeological feature....
- and I had quite some hours making gold on every level....

I like the idea of getting all the awards, from the first FF game I bought....
But then, after hours of gameplay, it's clear to me that I have to find all the "GAG"'s and "see" them, in order to get the last award....

That seems to be just sitting with the game somewhere, either on the start screen or in a level, just waiting for some special animation to appear and then click on it....

Wow, was that a turnoff! - now I regret I bought the game!

jlanger78
Marlin
Marlin
9,474 Posts

[Post New]by jlanger78 on Dec 22, 10 12:38 AM
I like the idea of this game, and thought I'd really enjoy it, but I have found that it lags dramatically whenever a bear shows up. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a fix? All my other TM games run fine and I have over 40 of them.. I ended up getting the same game (basically) in Fisher's family farm, and got a big kick out of playing it through. I love FF games and own them all, but I can't play this one as it's too frustrating to have the lag everytime a bear comes..

[Post New]by CanadaGal on Feb 9, 11 9:34 AM
There's something missing from this game. The ability to get back at those predators for all the product destryong they do. I wanted to see them in ridiculous scuba gear or a swimsuit. But after upgrading everything there is no dressing room. Boooooooooooooo! :-)

BTW there was a game that I enjoyed much more in the Fishing Farm TM game idea... Fisher Family Farm. you make different things and the background changes as you progress.

Johny_d
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Johny_d on Mar 4, 11 1:11 AM
I love fishing so I liked the game. But there is nothing new in comparison with other Farms Frenzy

mom68
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by mom68 on Mar 31, 11 7:17 PM
I read reports that FF was going under the sea, and so I bought this game without even playing free for an hour. I was expecting something like a "Feeding Frenzy" sort of graphic, but boy was I disappointed. No fish comes to the surface as much as these fish do.

How about bringing the game BELOW the level of the sea? Would that have been too much of a stretch? Perhaps had some diver taking the objects to the "sea store"? And why were sharks protectors? Why couldn't they be the predators that they are? And we hire divers to drive them away with spear guns? Or killer whales to chase them away?

I like the FF games because the graphics are good, and even though levels can get crazy, they're fun. This was a rehash of several FF 3 games.

I'd give it 3 out of 5:

Go to: