care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Fall Trilogy Chapter 2: Reconstruction

[Post New]by care___916 on Jun 24, 11 7:46 AM
Loved #1 of the series, after playing this demo in full I didnt like it at all. The setting was not interesting to me.

Happy gaming to all fishies. On my way to purchase #3 of the series.

angco
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by angco on Jun 30, 11 4:20 AM
Hi just fin Chapter 2 in under 5 hours with puzzles on easy .Its not as pretty as Chapter 1 and some puzzle are straight foward with the occacional one that the brain cant work out and usually quite straight foward in the end or may be thats my brain not working .looking foward to Chapter 3 .

[Post New]by Huntleyhimnher on Oct 5, 11 11:59 PM
I definitely agree with all who say the 1st one is better, this one seems much harder and they are no hints as to how to solve some of the puzzles so it is just luck and guesswork.

[Post New]by booksnspurs on Oct 17, 11 10:46 AM
I just finished the game and really enjoyed it . I like mini games, but get bored with HOG piles, so this game worked well for me. I had to use a few hints and one skip (on the finger print game), but found the game challenging and interesting. The office environment didn't bother me and thought it added a little variety in the series.

I'm playing the Trilogy out of order, because they were on sale. So far I've enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd games and I'm looking forward to playing the 1st one in the series. I'm just bummed there are only three.

Edited on 10/17/2011 at 10:48:43 AM PST

Comments and Reviews for The Fall Trilogy Chapter 2: Reconstruction

[Post New]by RMCDM123 on Mar 6, 12 7:50 PM
Personally, I was not too awfully impressed with Chapter 2. I loved Chapter 1. It had lots of imagery, cool thought provoking games, true hidden object scenes, and a plot. Chapter 2 failed in many areas. The plot was the same, the hidden object scenes were way too easy, instead of looking for 12-15 different items hidden well, we looked for 20 of the same items placed in plain sight. The games ranged from very easy to absolutely impossible to solve. Impossible because the AC map disappears as soon as you reach the AC duct, so you just have to figure out your way in the dark. The fingerprints had like fifteen to choose from and only 5 were correct with no clue which ones, just shooting in the randomness. It was over extremely fast. Overall, I am not sure one or the other if I would buy Chapter 3. Leaning towards not cause I felt I wasted my money on Chapter 2, and I dont want to make that mistake again.

Go to: