BigTfromAV
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Time Mysteries: Inheritance

[Post New]by BigTfromAV on Oct 3, 10 6:02 AM
Got through the first 4 levels when demo ended. It's fun - not very challenging but fun. The hidden object levels are tough but not impossible. The puzzles are fun, also not too tough. I dislike "find the difference" puzzles so that was a negative. Overall a good game - not sure if I'll buy though.

poppy85
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by poppy85 on Oct 3, 10 8:17 AM
is it just me, or does anyone else think that the insignia on the time traveller guy's uniform look exactly like the Flux Family logo?

Just a thought

Great game, though maybe not much scope for replay.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 3, 10 8:23 AM
I enjoyed the time travel theme. The story was interesting and kept me wanting to know more. The dialogue was just about the right amount but it can be skipped. The ending of the game was a little odd. It didn’t seem to be clear if the heroine was going off on another adventure or if her tasks were complete.

Since the theme of the game is based on time travel the locations in the game very varied, interesting and beautifully drawn. The characters were interesting, likeable and drawn with realism.

The hidden object scenes are crisp, clear and light. I only had to adjust my monitor brightness on a couple of scenes. The hidden objects were well hidden but not too difficult to find.

The hints recharge quickly. You are given 4 at the start of the game and when you have used them you play a match-3 game to replenish the hints.

You can choose Regular or Expert modes for the game play. You can turn off the custom cursor. You can also turn off the tutorial which is handy for subsequent play.

The music was a little annoying so I turned it off after a while.

Mini-games and puzzles were varied and just about the right difficulty. I believe they can be skipped.

The game length is decent for $6.99. There seems to be little replay value since the hidden objects do not change at all on subsequent plays. Overall it was entertaining and fun and not frustrating - just what a game should be.

gailweis
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by gailweis on Oct 3, 10 8:31 AM
I just finished the demo, and I quite like this game. I played in the Expert mode, and while it was a little challenging, it wasn't impossible. The hidden object scenes are good, not too easy. I like that when you need more hints, you have to play a match 3 game. The music and graphics are quite nice. I think this is a buy for me, once I get the 3 credits I earned last month! Happy gaming!

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Oct 3, 10 8:35 AM
cherbtoo wrote:
istiaia wrote:I am from Greece.First time in forum.
I will buy this game because I am a HOgame addict.
Any other like me out there.

Raises fin ... yes me and my purchase history will confirm it.

pp pp pp
pp pp pp
pp pp
pp
pp pp pp .
E L C O M E . T O . T H E . P O N D

pp ALL NEW AND RELATIVELY NEW AT POSTING FISHES

For those that dislike STD there are only 7 differences to find each time so it is not too painful.

Cherb

Love your creative post

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Oct 3, 10 12:16 PM
kdubs wrote:
Micha1234 wrote:

@ kdubs what do you mean self control......I managed to fill up 6 cards...... so you're not doing bad at all. Big fish had that darned sale........and I went to town....

You go Micha1234! For me, 3 punchcards and I gave myself an intervention of sorts LOL. So ok, I'll just put this game on the BUY LIST for at least a week or so. We'll probably be hearing the word SALE for Halloween, right? I feel intervention part 2 coming. ....

Game on fishies!

Edit for typo

another sale?!?!? gawd.....I promised myself I'd be good this month....yeah right rofl

bobbiemark
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bobbiemark on Oct 3, 10 3:04 PM
just to say I enjoyed the game a great deal very relaxing, I loved getting the game for extra hints, good art work, music ok,

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Oct 3, 10 3:34 PM
You won't need a walkthrough or guide for this one. It is very easy, even the puzzles. Game is sort-of fun, but not very challenging. Just an easy play with no stress. Ok game. Thanks BF.

[Post New]by ecohen70101 on Oct 3, 10 8:00 PM
An OK game for me. Demo cut off with 10 minutes left. I don't like that. I like my full hour of play before I decide to buy or not.

GirlPink
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by GirlPink on Oct 3, 10 10:32 PM
I can't really decide why I didn't like this game. Maybe it was just too easy? I don't know...there really isn't anything wrong with it (except the spot the difference, they make my eyeballs hurt). Maybe it was the talking crystal ball? This one is not for me. Will keep waiting for the next one that gets me in. The best thing about this site is that you dont have to wait for very long!!!

Dianneamyte
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Dianneamyte on Oct 3, 10 10:48 PM
this is a no for me. I prefer more adventure and less HOG and do not like m3 at all.
Also the HOs were too pale and hard to see. Good beginners game though. A lot of fishies might really like this game.

Marissa707
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Marissa707 on Oct 4, 10 6:07 AM
Very relaxing (casual mode) game! Nice, mostly clear graphics, okay storyline, and period music, different challenges(although not very challenging), in all;a nice game!
A probable buy for me and of 10 fishies for not getting on my nerves.

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Oct 4, 10 6:44 AM
This is one of many games I am on the fence over.....An OK game but not great.....There are so many other games that really grab me...EAP, Twisted town, Puppet show,etc......Not sure if this is a buy as there will probably be better games comming soon....For those that got it, I hope you enjoy.....There is always something for everyone here......

lilTweet7
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by lilTweet7 on Oct 4, 10 9:29 AM
Well, too be fair, I played the demo all the way through. I found the game too easy for me, and when something is too easy, I become bored. On the plus side, the graphics are very nice, game play smooth (no technical glitches on my end), and the music for each time period nice enough, but still overall not my cup of tea... just too easy, and somewhat repetitive and predictive. The mini games were no challenge at all. Everyone has their own tastes. Shalom.

MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on Oct 4, 10 10:05 AM
I enjoyed this one. Loved the theme of traveling thru time. Could have had better music tho..Felt like I was at the doctors office. **** HUM...But all in all I did like this game. The mini games, hidden objects, and recharge-able hints by playing Match 3 all added to the mix.
This one will go on my wish list.

NouniSmile
Koi
Koi
281,317 Posts

[Post New]by NouniSmile on Oct 4, 10 3:46 PM
Graphics are great
The beginning of the game is full of interactive so I was very optimistic about it.
Later I found out that it is mainly hidden objects with few interactive (maybe I’m spoiled with other IHOG’s)
Mini games are good and challenging. Also there are "find the difference" games
Length seems good. There are 14 doors that need to be unlocked, I was able to open 3 doors during the demo.
I didn’t like the interruption by the dialogue although it can be skipped but still I found it annoying.
It wasn’t a hit for me

Nouni

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Oct 4, 10 3:58 PM
Graphic is great, game is interactive with hidden object scenes. Storyline is interesting. I will put it now on my maybelist and will buy it probably on the next sale.

[Post New]by RenaissanceMom on Oct 4, 10 7:28 PM
shadowfax44 wrote:Why was I so bored playing this demo?
I didn't even make it that far. Unfortunately I was bored just watching the video clip.
I am beginning to think I have gotten really picky and I don't mean to put down a game others like - sorry for that...For those who like this one - have a great day playing!!
I *know* I'm picky (sigh), but I also don't want to spoil others' fun. So yes, I hope everyone who downloads this enjoys it. It's certainly a very attractive game!

[Post New]by perla412002 on Oct 5, 10 1:03 AM
penrose47 wrote:Going to DEMO game

THANKS FISHIES for your reviews..

I HATE spot the diff.

Well, I will try and see how it goes

Happy Gaming

PEN

hi im stuck on the last note i cant put it no where can any one help pls? thanks

pvsquare
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by pvsquare on Oct 5, 10 11:57 AM
I like this game. Too bad there is only four hints. Getting extra hints is a pain. I just take my time and if I get stuck on some of the Hidden Objects. I quit and come back to it later. I give it three . It is worth the $6.99.

Edited on 10/05/2010 at 11:59:26 AM PST

Go to: