Re:Welcome to Mysteries of Magic Island forum

[Post New]by Mrscboop on Nov 15, 10 5:29 PM
Gwennoel wrote:Where do I find a torch for the cave ? I'm stuck in the cave...................

You should already have the materials that you need to MAKE the torch. If you have the oar, rag, a saw and the wire then go back to the house put the oar on the table, cut it with the saw, wrap the rag around it, then wrap the wire around it. You then take it back to the cave and light it with your fire element.

[Post New]by jmarienelson on Nov 16, 10 4:45 PM
I am also stuck in the Temple room. Will not let me light the torches. Very frustrated Would love an answer to this problem.

Welcome to Mysteries of Magic Island forum

[Post New]by roaddust123 on Nov 17, 10 6:36 AM
I can't get into the place to collect the last rune . I think it is air that I need. I went through the walk through and I can't get into the place I should be.

[Post New]by elizabethmailhot on Nov 21, 10 4:04 AM
stuck at the oil lamp/torch too.......come on BFG

biscuit99
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by biscuit99 on Nov 23, 10 5:17 PM
I'm stuck and frustrated with this game. Spent alot
of time wasted.

[Post New]by Gamerlaurie on Nov 30, 10 10:52 AM
psylocibin wrote:Has anyone gotten out of the temple room? Is there a walkthru for this game? I have not bought it and would like to know if there is a permanent glitch that leaves one wishing one had not bought it? I am looking for reviews, but have not found any in the forums Just want to know what the consensus is on this one.

Here's the link for the walkthru...I got mostly thru the temple room, past these torches, but I am now trying to get all those pieces for the Mosaic....kinda hard to click on these too. Here's the Link for walkthru.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mysteries-of-magic-island-walkthrough/

Good Luck!

[Post New]by tomcapecod on Dec 3, 10 3:34 PM
I also am stuck lighting the 2nd torch in the temple. This is not the first time I have been blocked and have to start the game again. Some one said perhaps the Big Fish gurus could help us but obviously they only care to get our money and are either unable or unwilling to help us or worse yet they don't know how to fix it!!!! This reminds me of the early days of computer gaming when almost everygame required a patch so that the game could be finished. My best example is the SIERRA GAMES of the 80's and 90's

Edited on 12/03/2010 at 3:37:04 PM PST

[Post New]by blashwood on Dec 10, 10 5:14 PM
sharplayer wrote:
milliehornedo wrote:I'm also stuck in the Temple Room in the right door where you lit the first torch, I try but it tells me it needs fuel, but when I put the fuel it tells me it already has fuel and when I put the fire it doesn't lit. Can somebody help.

Add me to your list. can't get out of the Temple room ....any answers????

[Post New]by mirkit1 on Dec 12, 10 12:43 PM
Help! I can't get out of the scene where I'm supposed to glue the cracked plate together. I don't have the glue, and I can't get out of the scene. Any ideas?

ahiler
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by ahiler on Dec 20, 10 6:45 PM
I have downloaded the tryout but can't even begin, because the cursor soesn't show on the screen. It is a beautiful cursor, but it disappears beforfe I even get the game startel I have to restart the computer because I need the cursor to quit! Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Swazie on Dec 27, 10 6:46 PM
Add me to the list of "I'm stuck in the Temple room." I managed to get all of the torches lit after MANY tries of oil and fire, oil and fire. The first and second were the worst. The next two turned red after the oil and lit right away with the fire.

But now I am suppose to activate the alter. It has a lightening bolt on it so I tried the lightening bolt but that didn't work. I finally gave up and found this site and ended up going through the walk through. Turns out I was doing it right, it just won't work. I guess I'll keep trying it but I'm just about ready to give up.

VERY disappointing. I am right at the end. This is the second game I have had a major glitch with from Big Fish. I use this site on my Mac only as they had more Mac games than anyone else. On my windows I use another site and never have these kind of problems.

I will check back here periodicity to see if there is an easy fix. I have no desire to reinstall and go through the game again only to have it fail again. Don't know if I'll continue to purchase here anymore. Thanks for all your postings, they do help calm the frustration.

[Post New]by biggamefishfan on Jan 9, 11 2:07 AM
I am stuck on the lighting of the second torch help!!!!!!

[Post New]by iska39 on Jan 19, 11 8:44 PM
stx445 wrote:Help!!!
I am stuck at the pillars. I used scissors to cut away hedges, but walk through says to match the elements and follow the pattern in which they light up. The balls are already lit when I get there. I restarted, to make sure I didn't miss it, but it is still the same.

The first game all balls were lit up, and each of them (except yellow one) had the little hint stars around them. The second game is the same except the yellow one now has hint stars too. If I do the triple clicking as suggested, then the hint bar keeps popping up. If I click on the pillars, nothing happens. Obviously the hint bar isn't revealing any information as to how to procede.

The element spells don't seem to change anything on the pillars?

Is this a glitch or am I missing something along the way. The only other place the map shows as unfinished is the door leading to the temple. I have one round key, and the notes and guide suggest the second one will be amid the pillars, but I can't get it?

Any suggestions?

[Post New]by iska39 on Jan 19, 11 8:47 PM
stx445 wrote:Help!!!
I am stuck at the pillars. I used scissors to cut away hedges, but walk through says to match the elements and follow the pattern in which they light up. The balls are already lit when I get there. I restarted, to make sure I didn't miss it, but it is still the same.

The first game all balls were lit up, and each of them (except yellow one) had the little hint stars around them. The second game is the same except the yellow one now has hint stars too. If I do the triple clicking as suggested, then the hint bar keeps popping up. If I click on the pillars, nothing happens. Obviously the hint bar isn't revealing any information as to how to procede.

The element spells don't seem to change anything on the pillars?

Is this a glitch or am I missing something along the way. The only other place the map shows as unfinished is the door leading to the temple. I have one round key, and the notes and guide suggest the second one will be amid the pillars, but I can't get it?

Any suggestions?

[Post New]by iska39 on Jan 29, 11 12:26 AM
I am stuck on collecting the 14 mosaic ive found 7 but it won't let me collect any more.

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Welcome to Mysteries of Magic Island forum

[Post New]by Floraws on Feb 15, 11 8:35 PM
laramorrigan wrote:HELP!........Olá! Sou brasileira e compro jogos a tempo deste site. Somente esse game me trouxe problemas e estou muito triste....pois eu já cheguei na metade do jogo quando eu salvo para sair e volto mais tarde, tenho que começar tudo novamente, já pedi ajuda a vários sites e ninguém me ajudou. Já desinstalei e instalei o jogo 4 vezes. Alguém poderia me ajudar? Agradecida!

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Floraws on Feb 15, 11 8:41 PM
O melhor jeito é você pedir ao pessoal do site que lhe ajude. Se não fala inglês... puxa, aí é difícil. Boa sorte!

[Post New]by ezwrap on Apr 11, 11 6:56 PM
Tha t really sucks if I have to uninstall and start over . There must be a solution. HELP

[Post New]by cherylee63 on Apr 13, 11 10:39 AM
Technical problems. Will only come up on half of my screen.

[Post New]by pattiredding on Jun 4, 11 2:05 PM
I have all the spell I am at the temple how do you get in

Go to: