Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

Re:Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

[Post New]by MissMist on Oct 27, 10 2:23 PM
Is there a trick to getting th totem in the cave open? I have dropped a full builder and scientist on it and both dont do anything..... am I missing a step?

[Post New]by schoolbus590 on Oct 27, 10 5:06 PM
I'm new to Farm Tribe. Enjoy it alot. I'm having trouble with "open totem in river" I keep dropping my experienced builder on the rock but all I get is staying. I also am supposed to collect the map but I have only found 5 pieces so far. Any help would be great!!!!

[Post New]by doinaoprita on Oct 27, 10 10:51 PM
I ALMOST FINISH THE GAME,BUT I CAN NOT FIND THE FROG FROM THE COLLECTIONS,HELP ME,PLEASE!!!!!

[Post New]by doinaoprita on Oct 28, 10 1:26 AM
MrBen198 wrote:For those individuals who had difficulty finding the Collections, search all over the grass and rocks! My game is completed and the Collection is complete as well!
If I can remember where everything was, just ask and I'll do what is possible to help!
Thanks!
where is the frog from the collections?

Roysia30_3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Roysia30_3 on Oct 28, 10 11:15 AM
Fayzel wrote:
loonicorn wrote:Im same have done eveything, have all recipes, have bought all the research items built all buildings got 1 man with full bar on all 3 activites but when i put him near the last totem he just says I dont know or research required - im short of 1 yellow gem on collections but thats it - very frustrating, i like this game in general but agree with other posts that lack of general guidence can be quite frustrating, a lot of what i completed was more by chance

Cut down the palm tree right next to the last totem, then get your scientist to open the last totem. Took me ages to figure it out!

Roysia30_3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Roysia30_3 on Oct 28, 10 11:18 AM
I still cannot finish the task 'Open the totem in the rain'. I have read the answer that you have to cut down the palm tree but I have tried putting people on the tree and nothing happens - just the message 'More research needed' etc. I have finished all the bakery challenges, have 20 workers, masses of money and tech points and am just spending my time trying to keep the store from overfilling and selling expensive cakes, flowers, candies etc. How do I open the totem in the top left hand corner in the rain???

Picking Flowers...

[Post New]by Angylfire on Oct 28, 10 11:19 AM
Ok,

Call me cooky but - please walk me thru picking flowers. i have tried everything! ok, well everything except what works! Arrrrrg!

Thanks!

Picking Flowers...

[Post New]by Silent132 on Oct 28, 10 7:56 PM
Angylfire wrote:Ok,

Call me cooky but - please walk me thru picking flowers. i have tried everything! ok, well everything except what works! Arrrrrg!

Thanks!

Just drop somebody next to the flower bed with the yellow flowers that's behind the hospital and next to the coffee machine. They will start picking flowers and take them to storage. You can get them to pick more flowers by buying flower beds from the store and dropping people next to them.

[Post New]by Silent132 on Oct 28, 10 7:59 PM
Roysia30_3 wrote:I still cannot finish the task 'Open the totem in the rain'. I have read the answer that you have to cut down the palm tree but I have tried putting people on the tree and nothing happens - just the message 'More research needed' etc. I have finished all the bakery challenges, have 20 workers, masses of money and tech points and am just spending my time trying to keep the store from overfilling and selling expensive cakes, flowers, candies etc. How do I open the totem in the top left hand corner in the rain???

The totem you have to open in the rain is on the other side of the river. Wait until it starts raining, make sure you have an experienced scientist. Cross the bridge and look to the left. Look for some shimmering stuff then drop the scientist on the shimmery stuff. They will open the totem.

[Post New]by AlexRussel on Oct 29, 10 10:56 AM
Hello! I'm Stuck At This Task: "Clean The Thickets On The Altar"
Where Is This Altar?
Please Help!

Fireplace

[Post New]by Shamara1 on Oct 29, 10 11:39 AM
Grizelda2 wrote:
crazey_2005 wrote:I'm having the same problem as the other forum member with the "fireplace" task? Any help out there?

I've read that you've simply got to plop a scientist on the fireplace and that'll do it. But it doesn't work for me. I've been play for hours & hours, amassing loads of money & tech points, all 15 characters becoming multi-specialized, but no matter what scientist I drop on or near the fire, nothing happens. (And yes, I bought the fireplace photo ages ago).

I feel so stupid. What am I missing??!

if you want to examine the fireplace, drag any scientist over the fireplace until you see the green exclamation mark pop up, then just drop them.and the task will be done

[Post New]by AlexRussel on Oct 29, 10 1:01 PM
Task:"Clean The Thickets On The Altar"
Where Is This Altar? o.o

[Post New]by annabelled226 on Oct 29, 10 2:07 PM
oarmow wrote:I just completed the game and I have one collectible that I cannot find. It looks like it is a green rock or shell with lines around it. It is the 9th collectible in the 2nd row on the bottom between the green diamond thing and the coin with a square in the middle of it. It is driving me crazy because I cannot find it. I am clicking everywhere with no luck. Please help me out.

THE GREEN STRIPED STONE IS IN THE PATCH OF PURPLE FLOWERS (just to the left of the patch)

THER FROG IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BANK (go over the bridge turn right-going towards the bottom part of the screen. Just under that square looking rock, the frog is right on the edge of the bank next to the water. D

Re: THE FROG AND THE GREEN LOOKING STRIPED STONE

[Post New]by annabelled226 on Oct 29, 10 2:09 PM
THE GREEN STRIPED STONE IS IN THE PATCH OF PURPLE FLOWERS (just to the left of the patch)

THER FROG IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BANK (go over the bridge turn right-going towards the bottom part of the screen. Just under that square looking rock, the frog is right on the edge of the bank next to the water.

[Post New]by AlexRussel on Oct 29, 10 2:12 PM
Task:"Clean The Thickets On The Altar"
Where Is This Altar? o.o
Please Don't Ignore Me!

sassy1113
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by sassy1113 on Oct 30, 10 8:47 AM
Lexi1402 wrote:
mustangsally00 wrote:I can't move the stone either, where it says to drop 7 brothers on it. Dropping a builder on it does not work, this is the one after you clear the vines. Anyone get this done? Thanksl.

Just try anybody u've got. If i remember right it needs to be a fully advanced builder.
Hope this helps.

When it says 7 brothers, find 7 male members, and one female and drop them all at that location at one time. It works ! Hope this helps

xPsLn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by xPsLn on Oct 30, 10 5:02 PM
Hello. I'd like to ask how on earth do we move that stone away?? =S

[Post New]by hardhat24 on Oct 30, 10 5:46 PM
The alter is nw ofhe origional building. Move a charactor to that area and you will get ! above there head. drop them there and they will start clearing brush away. It takes a little while.

Any help on slamander looking collectable?

[Post New]by flo1195 on Oct 30, 10 7:59 PM
Haskell1948 wrote:This will probably sound silly to some, How come they have no children?
Thought the same thing. But it is probably because they are workers not families like other games like is.

[Post New]by flo1195 on Oct 30, 10 8:03 PM
I am doing a task that involving me picking 10 items the object looks like a bag. i have no idea what that it. Does anyone know?

Go to: