[Post New]by catluvr on Nov 2, 10 11:38 AM
try 6060 for the locker code

catluvr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Valley forum

[Post New]by catluvr on Nov 2, 10 11:40 AM
place the dynamite up in the stalagtites.

Edited on 11/02/2010 at 11:45:51 AM PST

marlodear
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by marlodear on Nov 2, 10 2:00 PM
1. The axe. there is a hallway when you go back where the water is spraying through the walls on the left and the axe is stuck in the wall on the right.

2. The locker. I was given 3008 or 8003 and it worked, but I got stuck later so I restarted and it gave me a new code the second time. The second code worked as well, but neither were any of the ones listed in this thread, Sorry I'm not more help there.

3. I too am stuck at the crystal lock. I have a vial of red liquid and where I mixed the acid before, I have a bottle of water waiting but can't get it or the red liquid to do anything.

I tried using the liquid there, on the lock itself, and as the poison for the vamp, nothing.

There is also a puzzle that has something to do with the 'note' about the white and red knights, but again, nothing works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.,

Janet21ll
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Janet21ll on Nov 2, 10 2:22 PM
I am on part just after she gets kidnapped and is locked in a cell. Ihave got out of the cell and I'm in a corridor. There is a little alcove and when you click on it a shield falls onto the floor. I'm supposed to find a note that says how to make holy water but there is nothing there. When I hover the cursor over the shield, an arrow comes up but that just takes me back to the cell room. I can't progress any further until this holy water note appears. Can anyone advise me about this? thanks

sheilaclown
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sheilaclown on Nov 2, 10 8:16 PM
Well it looks scary enough - now if it would just let me pick up that key....
So NOT for me.

boomer331
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by boomer331 on Nov 2, 10 10:27 PM
vickie39 wrote:
akferret wrote:The game acts like its going to play then it minimizes, this makes three games in a row it happens with, I know my drivers, flash and shockwave are up to date, this is not my computer. I have older games that work perfectly, why suddenly so many problems with bf games? I even changed screen resolution as suggested and no help at all.

I'm beginning to think there is no solutions or that the quality or these games are going downhill and it might be time to find a different place to find games. I'm not looking forward to it but I see no other options.

I've been saying this for 3 weeks now. My old games don't play in full screen, so I've wasted alot of money, huh? All because of Windows 7???

I've done all "solutions" to try to remedy problem the techs recommend - to no avail.

Now I can't play any of my older games I've bought either.

boomer331
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by boomer331 on Nov 2, 10 10:29 PM
I suspect you have viruses. When I had them my games didn't all work properly either otherwise I've never had any problems with any games ever.

[Post New]by teeteejay on Nov 3, 10 8:48 AM
Can't open the locker used the combo..that the miner gave me.,with no results. Used combo..that everyone else had talked about in the forum postings,and no results. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Used a different name and restarted the game and stuck in getting the key out of the cabinet not even there....any suggestions??????????

KChlumsky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by KChlumsky on Nov 3, 10 10:07 AM
Turning on the power. How do I turn the power back on. It tells me to turn the power back on the expolore the rest of the house but I can't ge tit to work. HELP!!

[Post New]by jellybean1 on Nov 3, 10 12:17 PM
I took the advice of another Big Fish Fan and started a new game. I didn't do anything differently, but got a different code for the lock. It worked. Now, I can't the red and green liquids to mix. I put the green into the glass that had liquid in it and now I have no green, I can't use the red and I can't get any of the purple out of the glass. The other flask is full of water and I can't do anything at all. Do I have to start the game over?

Welcome to Mystery Valley forum

[Post New]by rpjoseph on Nov 3, 10 2:47 PM
I can not open the storage room with the key the miner gave.

[Post New]by lulubelle6 on Nov 3, 10 5:22 PM
Day 4: "Buried Alive".............can anyone tell me where the wirecutters and gas are???????!!!!!!!!! Many thanks

It's ok _ I've done it!!

Edited on 11/04/2010 at 10:05:13 PM PST

[Post New]by The_Darkside_80 on Nov 3, 10 11:35 PM
I am also stuck with the dynamite. Am I supposed to put the dynamite up in the stalagtites?

[Post New]by Prof_chaos on Nov 4, 10 4:53 AM
I cant open the locker either. Got the code 1234 but it doesnt work. Not happy about the prospect of reinstalling and playing all that again!!

Jhalc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Jhalc on Nov 4, 10 5:29 AM
for the locker try 3168

Jhalc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Jhalc on Nov 4, 10 5:31 AM
The_Darkside_80 wrote:I am also stuck with the dynamite. Am I supposed to put the dynamite up in the stalagtites?
I'm stuck there too....I don't know what to do with the dynamite

Jhalc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Jhalc on Nov 4, 10 5:34 AM
frippisland wrote:7006 does not work... and this is rediculous. These games need to be checked out BEFORE release for these kinds of problems. : (
try 3168

Jhalc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Jhalc on Nov 4, 10 5:44 AM
The_Darkside_80 wrote:I am also stuck with the dynamite. Am I supposed to put the dynamite up in the stalagtites?
yes

[Post New]by SkipLutz on Nov 4, 10 8:12 AM
My locker code was 1040.

[Post New]by coffeekathy on Nov 4, 10 9:14 AM
When I click on the 2 wires on the hanging lamp I get nothing. I can't get past this point no matter what I do. The walkthrough is not helpful. I want my money back!

Go to: