New CSI:NY Game

Re:New CSI:NY Game

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Mar 30, 09 7:32 PM
HELP...HELP...
I am still in the lobby of the E. State Building. I can't get past the last words of Bill Travers...taking us to the photos from the building cameras. I am stuck in a loop...the converstation just keeps going back and forth between Mac and Bill. When I hit the arrow after the words: "We have a system...I use it to watch everything...even when I'm not here." I assume that I should click on the arrow and it would take me to the the photos, but can't get past this point...Please help.

Thanks
OnWI

[Post New]by MSVSTOCKS on Mar 30, 09 10:33 PM
I gave up as I couldn't get through the first case by clicking on the blood and bracelet, I got them both ticked but couldn't get a tick on the photos. I tried three different times. still no luck. I wish there was more help in the game.

granny754
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by granny754 on Mar 30, 09 10:39 PM
OnWisconsin wrote:HELP...HELP...
I am still in the lobby of the E. State Building. I can't get past the last words of Bill Travers...taking us to the photos from the building cameras. I am stuck in a loop...the converstation just keeps going back and forth between Mac and Bill. When I hit the arrow after the words: "We have a system...I use it to watch everything...even when I'm not here." I assume that I should click on the arrow and it would take me to the the photos, but can't get past this point...Please help.

Thanks
OnWI

You have to connect the cable out of inventory to the computer. Work the number puzzle and then when the screen pops up click on the cd. When it goes into inventory show it to him.

granny754
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by granny754 on Mar 30, 09 10:42 PM
MSVSTOCKS wrote:I gave up as I couldn't get through the first case by clicking on the blood and bracelet, I got them both ticked but couldn't get a tick on the photos. I tried three different times. still no luck. I wish there was more help in the game.

Who are you trying to talk to? I'm not sure where you are. I don't know if BF has a walkthrough but Gamezebo does. Check the walkthrough and see what you need to do.

solarsarah
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by solarsarah on Mar 31, 09 3:31 AM
I originally played the download version (minus case five) and really wanted the extra case, so I purchased the boxed, retail version. I found that with the boxed version of this game, the cut scenes are much smoother. It was only after playing the boxed version that I realized I had been missing the voices of the characters which I never heard while playing the download version.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Mar 31, 09 10:49 AM
granny754 wrote:
OnWisconsin wrote:HELP...HELP...

Thanks
OnWI

You have to connect the cable out of inventory to the computer. Work the number puzzle and then when the screen pops up click on the cd. When it goes into inventory show it to him.

Hi..I did connect the computer and the cable. Then I move on to the next scene.
Bill Traverse and Mac are talking. We are told to click on the underlined words of of Bill. The conversation goes back and forth. When the discussion talks about the lobby cameras...I move the conversation ahead. There is a panel of 4 photos behind Bill's head. The only move that I can see is to click on the arrow on the right of the inventory line. I "ASSUME" that this would take me to the photos, but I only go back to the conversation.

Are we supposed to see each of the four photos, and act upon them????

OnWI

[Post New]by gjvision on Mar 31, 09 9:28 PM
blueyedkitten63 wrote:Thanks everyone - figured it out. I was supposed to dust for fingerprints after I collected the blood sample, and that's what I had forgotten to do! Doh!

Kitten

How do you dust for fingerprints? I can't get a hint. I have one item in the inventory that I haven't found. An irregular shape. I got the blood but sounds like I am supposed to dust for fingerprints.
Where and with what? I thought maybe I was supposed to open a door with the key. Is that a false lead?

Thanks, everyone.

[Post New]by gjvision on Mar 31, 09 9:48 PM
blueyedkitten63 wrote:Thanks everyone - figured it out. I was supposed to dust for fingerprints after I collected the blood sample, and that's what I had forgotten to do! Doh!

Kitten

I finally got it. You have to click on HINT while you have the window enlarged on the screen. Then, it will give you the brush and tape for the fingerprints. I guess I will remember that little trick for another time.

Thanks again. And by the way, I do like the game. Not a typical hidden object game but I like that you have to think some things through. I do think it is odd that the things they have you find often have nothing to do with the case. Seems like they could have had more relevant things there to find.

[Post New]by pinkpiggie on Apr 1, 09 8:37 PM
Really bad! Don't bother getting this. Thought it would be in-line w/ other CSI games...boy was I wrong

[Post New]by jnpmorris2004 on Apr 1, 09 10:01 PM
I dont understand exactly what your problem is but I think what you need to know is that you pick up the bracelet or what ever evidence you have collected aby clicking on it and then click it again in front of whoevers face you are interveiwing then when ever they are saying something you have to arrow right til they have finished their conversation and a x is in the top right corner but make sure your progress bar is full

[Post New]by jnpmorris2004 on Apr 1, 09 10:04 PM
[b]I was very disappointed even with not being able to play for very long at a time I beat the game in two days and there are no more than the four episodes to play. I thought if you got all gold it would then move to the next set of four, but I guess I was wrong

debzmom2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by debzmom2 on Apr 2, 09 1:12 AM
john_murray2 wrote:Im in the kitchen in case 2 with stella and i seem to have trouble getting my hands on the propane bottle i have already got everything else except the propane and the apron but when i try to get the bottle stella stops me .

You have to take the last thing in your inventory and put on the propane bottle. I found out by accident. Now I'm caught in a loop with the interrogation.

[Post New]by vgregory on Apr 2, 09 10:08 AM
Someone please help me.... I am stuck on the 81st floor trying to brush the fingerprint and pick up with the tape.

Everytime I use the brush to brush the fingerprint and reveal it, you don't have enough time to pick it up with the tape. It disappears quickly. What am I doing wrong?

Also, I have been reading that alot of you have tried other CSI games and they were pretty good. I didn't see any of those games for purchase. Where are they located?

Please answer back ASAP Thanks

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Apr 2, 09 11:27 AM
The finger print can disappear, just remember where it was. There is also a mark in the tape, down toward the bottom, put that over the print. That should do it.

granny754
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by granny754 on Apr 2, 09 12:27 PM
You have to get the other CSI games retail.

[Post New]by vgregory on Apr 2, 09 4:08 PM
Thanks Susan and Granny!!

M2D2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by M2D2 on Apr 2, 09 11:25 PM
mistybig wrote:Thanks for letting us know. I love the CSI games and have been waiting for the new one, I won't bother now.

Do bother! This is my first CSI game, and while not a perfect 10, it was definitely an 8. I loved collecting evidence and doing lab work, not to mention finding clues. Three out of four cases were excellent. The fourth case was just salacious and disgusting involving a headmaster + student affair. I would love to play more games like this one, minus the salacious blather of course. Long live CSI:NY.

tygra451
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tygra451 on Apr 3, 09 1:17 PM
I am inside the Empire State Building. I am stuck with last piece to find. I tried to use the hint button, but it won't help me at all. I can't go ahead playing! where is CD disk (that's the last one which I can't find).??

Thanks, Terri

[Post New]by LCamping on Apr 3, 09 3:40 PM
I'm on episode 3 and I'm stuck, I've found all the hidden objects but one and for the life of me I can't find the last object. It looks like it might be a sheet of paper with the bottom right hand cornor torn out. Also up at the top of the page there is a small mask and it won't let me click on it it says "looks like something's missing here". Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get beyond this point?

MaguroMam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by MaguroMam on Apr 6, 09 10:40 PM
Thank you Pitgull. I tried the gasoline on the propane and it worked. It added to the inventory. Doesn;t make sense but it worked. Used the propane on the cabinet and it opened to reveal the oil and apron. Thank God I can move on....

Go to: