Re:Welcome to Fairway Solitaire forum

[Post New]by Beckydale on Jan 14, 14 7:48 PM
In fairway solitaire HD why do I have 1 yellow flag and the rest are all red?

Edited on 01/14/2014 at 7:49:04 PM PST

[Post New]by Ehkross on Jan 15, 14 12:30 PM
I like this game and have spent a fortune. I am now in a dead zone. No courses available foe awhile. Why not allow us to buy more courses with golf bucks. And, get rid of timed challenges. Impossible for me. Why not give us an option so we can move on.

Thanks

Mnap
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Mnap on Feb 6, 14 3:03 PM
I just lost all of my progress. Is there anyway to restore it? Thanks

avndh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by avndh on Feb 25, 14 10:18 PM
Hi all, I've been playing this game for months, and I've gotten perfect scores on every course and am now just waiting around to earn enough stars/trophies to open the last few courses.

What I really don't get is these pop up "challenges". There are no details provided on how one participates?

Is it just win the daily challenges and that's it, because I maxed out all other courses, or am I missing something?

It would also be nice if new courses could be added. I've already played the ones available 3-4 times. It's getting dull?

[Post New]by mickgg on Mar 21, 14 10:50 AM
Does anyone know what it means when the name of a course is in yellow rather than the usual white ?

[Post New]by randyfrancine on Mar 26, 14 3:25 PM
Have not had sound for Fairway Solitaire on my Samsung Tab 3 since yesterday morning. I've checked the settings for sound on the tablet and on the game and both are on. Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas on how I can rectify it?

[Post New]by mtp51053 on Apr 17, 14 5:13 PM
I cannot get past Piper

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 1, 17 12:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

I am writing today to reopen this thread as well as to provide some suggestions to take when looking for assistance.

If you are seeking gameplay assistance, the best thing to do is to use the "Create a New Discussion" feature or find a similar thread to "Reply" to so you can continue that conversation. This helps other players participate and assist with gameplay questions, hints, and tips.

If you're having a technical issue while playing the game, our help pages could assist in resolving some technical issues that may occur when playing a game:

Big Fish Games Help

For any problems that continue after trying some steps or if you'd just like further assistance beyond the forums with your account, a purchase, or the game, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team, the title of the game, and a description of what is occurring along with your request. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your understanding and time. Don't hesitate to PM any of our moderators as well, should there be further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: