Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Antiques Roadshow

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Nov 25, 10 10:54 PM
Hello, I'm enjoying the challenge and frustration of the Road Show:
I've managed to get beyond the hidden latter and the decoder issues,
but now I am stranded inside of a train car with no exit.
Can someone please send me a clue? Thanks, Gillian

[Post New]by Danelion on Nov 30, 10 7:58 PM
I am at the code and "music box" with something to decode. I don't know what or what I should do. I turned the coder but now I can't and I get one letter "R" that is written on the dashes on the note paper below. How do I get pass this?

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Dec 17, 10 7:21 AM
I liked the name, the idea, but the game wasn't a winner. I usually can see small items and I like a challenge, but this was crazy, items came from nowhere and that made the game not fun. I don't understand how in the start I click in the same place numerous times and still no ladder, but somehow there is a ladder there, then it shows up. Not cool! That set the tone because once on to the 3rd like barn place, where you break the lock off the door the items were harder than the ladder. The game is annoying, I am uninstalling and not purchasing.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Jan 7, 11 11:29 AM
The graphics are good. The gameplay is HOG. The items are small and hard to find. Sometimes the hint will tell you where an item is but you still cannot click on it. There is a penalty for random clicking and the hint is infinite with recharge.

This game is a B-.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by 1031 on Jan 9, 11 9:37 AM
Danelion wrote:I am at the code and "music box" with something to decode. I don't know what or what I should do. I turned the coder but now I can't and I get one letter "R" that is written on the dashes on the note paper below. How do I get pass this?

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Feb 11, 11 6:49 PM
I thought this game was tedious, boring, and the hidden object pages were VERY difficult. I am not a fan of games where you go back to the same 'room' over and over again to find the items; I like more variety. Some of the objects were so hard to find that even with a hint, I was thinking, 'my goodness, I still can't see it!'. I was disappointed.

[Post New]by dmkolling on May 12, 11 9:29 PM
Can anyonne help me get away from the mine? HINT says I've found all, I leave, takes me back to map...then back to the mine?

diane

skhouse
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by skhouse on May 29, 11 1:47 PM
Frankly, the game is not worth the trouble to find that blankety-blank ladder. No buy.

[Post New]by ellenni on Jun 11, 11 9:37 PM
i too love the antiques roadshow. i too cant see a darned thing. i too wish i hadnt bought it. i still havent finished it as i get so tired trying to find very dark, very small objects, most of which are still too hard to see even using a magnifying glass. we should be paid for trying out this awful game. without the hint button this one is almost impossible. the lesson here is before you purchase a game read the posts.

[Post New]by seattlebrat on Oct 22, 11 10:51 AM
I am at the Helmets scene and don't know what to do next.I got the word Helmet and then this puzzle thing next to it on the right..What do they wat done to it????

[Post New]by jayjay_55 on Feb 19, 13 8:45 AM
Just started this game because I was looking for something slow-paced, but this is just frustating me. I finished the first room, but can't move on because the is no little man on the bottom of the page. I also haven't found the object in the upper corner so if that's why, where is it?????? Thanks for your help!

vickipansy
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by vickipansy on Aug 29, 14 7:58 PM
I am at level 21 now, and although some things are hard to find my biggest complaint is that I can't complete quests at certain points unless I spend my own money for more gold because the scene they want you to do is four or five levels ahead and only gold will get you in. I have two or three quests waiting because I have spent too much on this game as it is. I would like to see this change. I also think it is ridiculous for people to auction items needed to complete a collection at $10,000 and up. Oh well. I suppose I could go back to playing Farmington. That game doesn't require you to buy coins or gold to play.

Go to: