Re:Post any Luxor: 5th Passage technical issues here only

[Post New]by wolfman06660 on Mar 24, 12 6:50 AM
I guess I need to be another voice in the Luxor 5th passage bugs that the game creators apparently have no interest in correcting. I've also had the phantom balls. I will tell the others that if they simply escape out of the game back to the main menu, and then exit out of the game entirely and restart it, you can at least restart that level without losing a life.

Other issues I've had are crashes with the sorter. Get two sorter power ups in a row, and the game WILL crash every time.

[Post New]by Kawgirl1 on May 31, 12 11:36 PM
arvida wrote:Anyone working on the snail pace on the levels previously mentioned?

Was I sold a bad game or does a fix exist? If a fix does not exist shame on Big Fish for selling me a game with problems they have know about for two years.

I can eat dinner while waiting for the balls to come out of the fountain scenes. Terrible.

Edited on 05/31/2012 at 11:37:53 PM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 2, 12 1:30 PM
Welcome to the pond, Kawgirl1

I have this game from another site and my copy does the same things too, so it's not BF's fault, but the developer's. And the developer has not made any efforts to patch the game as far as I know, unfortunately...it would have been an awesome game if they had. The latest Luxor game is much better, although on the short side. Perhaps BF could remove the game from the site, but it's probably one of those things that causes more problems than it fixes. I'm not a Game Club member, but I have heard that Customer Support is pretty good about comping members with a game credit for stuff like this, so it may be worth asking them.

Edited on 06/02/2012 at 1:36:14 PM PST

kmq66
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by kmq66 on Jun 14, 12 12:06 AM
I'm also having problems with the game. Bastet's fountain is slow on every level (maddening!) but I'm now on level 12 and it doesn't save my progress anymore. Every time I go back in I'm back to the start of level 12. Haven't had any ghost balls for a while, though.

jmsjws
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jmsjws on Jul 13, 12 5:45 AM
I also have issues with Eye Of Horus, slow as, well just say the snails could win on this one. I deleted the game and thinking maybe a problem in download , wrong same oh same oh. Thought you would of fixed some of the problems by now, guess I was wrong again.

[Post New]by DeaconGER on Oct 25, 12 8:45 AM
Hello.
Just to report something.
If you end a round and you'll catch at last a sorter bonus, the game hangs...
I mean:
You'll pop all bubbles, they are all disappeared, and you'll get the treasure and the bonus bubbles falling from the clash.
if it is a sorter, you'll stuck.
maybe no one has encountered that thing, so i have to mention it in here.

EDIT:
i'll can support with a crash.mdmp, but its 330 mb large.
nevertheless we are equipped with 50mbits/10mbits, so i can upload it fast and secure.

Edited on 10/25/2012 at 8:48:06 AM PST

[Post New]by DaDiva2000 on May 2, 13 3:35 AM
finnB wrote:Whoa, can't believe I've got to be a psychic shooter to get through stage 12 and 13. My marbles keep disappearing whenever I get the color match powerup. Bummer...

It's now May 2013 and I'm still having this same issue. Has there not been an update yet? I'm playing the insane speed and using the power up makes this happen. Also, does the space bar pause the game for some? I've wondered how to pause the game as well! There should be a pause button on the bottom of the screen! How hard would that be? Finally, I'm sure it's not just me, but has anyone else noted how this game 'cheats' when you are shooting at a full line and it only gives you colors that are no where near the colors in the front of the line, or your shooter ball will tend to 'roll over' the colors you are shooting at?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 2, 13 4:35 AM
Hi DaDiva2000,

Welcome to the Pond!

Unfortunately, the Forum is not very suited to specific troubleshooting, so I would encourage you contact Tech Support attaching a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report and specify the trouble you are having as you have done your post.

Once of our Reps will be glad to help you out with specific instructions to tackle this error and at the very least, ensure you are not left with a game you cannot enjoy.

I hope this information is helpful and wishing you the best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Go to: