Re:Front Gate to Ravenhearst Manor – Intercom

[Post New]by jellybean40 on Apr 15, 09 11:06 AM
besstan

Did you find a wrench in the first sparkling location by the gate? Use the wrench to open the speaker box to the left of the gate. Inside you'll find wires and scratched on the side of the panel will be numbers. The 2.2 above the blue wire means to plug it in 2 cloumns over and 2 rosws down, and 4.1 means 4 columns over and in the first row. When al the plugs are in the correct places you can press the button and a key will fall down into the open slot. Use the key to open the gate and a ghost will appear. After she 's spoken to you you must follow her into the mansion. In each sparkling location you will recieve an object which can be used somewhere. At the bottom of the screen you will find it in your inventory.

Hope it helps. Shout if you need more help.

I'll check back again in a day or two to see if you need more help. Played this game 50 times or more, so I know it off by heart, but it doesn't stop me from playing it over and over again, cause evertime there are different objects to find in the sparkling locations.

Have fun, its addictive!

[Post New]by ah_puay88 on Apr 25, 09 10:03 PM
wingsgal68 wrote:hello I can't get through the front gate can someone help me?

use x,y grid for each cable

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on Jun 19, 09 3:46 PM
for all who is have trouble with the panel on the front gate plug in wires in this order BLUE 2nd row across #2 GREEN 1st row across #4 YELLOW 3rd row across #1 RED 1st row across #2 hope this helps all of you

[Post New]by jeannine60 on Aug 11, 09 4:52 PM
lineck wrote:
lineck wrote:"You are a poet and dont know it" but I have used the 2.1 under the wires and press the button and still cannot get in HELP AGAIN PLEASE

Okay I did not look outside the Circle, tunnel vision I Got it Thanks

[Post New]by texlone on Oct 16, 09 9:00 AM
lineck wrote:"You are a poet and dont know it" but I have used the 2.1 under the wires and press the button and still cannot get in HELP AGAIN PLEASE

[Post New]by linnie507 on Oct 26, 09 1:17 PM
bulabear wrote:I'm stuck here as well. Help somebody please.I dont know what I have to do

[Post New]by bobbiebluehorse on Nov 24, 09 3:38 PM
bulabear wrote:I'm stuck here as well. Help somebody please.I dont know what I have to do

i am stuck at the well, can someone tell me what to do?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 24, 09 6:25 PM
bobbiebluehorse wrote:i am stuck at the well, can someone tell me what to do?
Don't worry about the well for now. You can't do anything there now. You come back to the well much later in the game.

[Post New]by jluecht on Dec 12, 09 11:50 PM
ok, i got from the front gate to the front porch went to the left got all that then went to the right and got all that i think and now im stuck on the front porch and don't know where to go?? can someone help plz?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 09 5:09 AM
jluecht wrote:ok, i got from the front gate to the front porch went to the left got all that then went to the right and got all that i think and now im stuck on the front porch and don't know where to go?? can someone help plz?
Use the brick in your inventory to break through the window on the front porch.

dreherg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Front Gate to Ravenhearst Manor – Intercom

[Post New]by dreherg on Jun 19, 10 4:11 PM
bfgErie wrote:A box full of wires determines your fate.
A number above each plug helps open the gate.

[Post New]by takablu on Jul 7, 10 1:11 PM
Thanks for the spoiler on the front gate, couldn't figure out the grid. Love this game

[Post New]by mitsutz on Sep 19, 10 2:35 PM
Somebody please just tell me which wires to cross to get the gate open. thank you

SisterE
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by SisterE on Oct 18, 10 8:01 PM
cesse47 wrote:If you solved the hidden object puzzle on the front door and the one inside the kitchen, you should have collected two clues, one for the sun and one for the moon. You may want to check your notebook to see the symbols you'll need.

[Post New]by scalconstruct on Dec 7, 10 3:16 PM
will someone tell me how to connect the dots?? I seem to be getting reset each time I hit the dead end.

[Post New]by lance08naruto on Dec 11, 10 7:41 AM
Guys, do anyone of you know where to find the "Gear" in the chest in the porch? I can't seem to find it. Please help, I can't get the brick because of it.

TiffanyRenoir
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by TiffanyRenoir on Nov 8, 11 9:29 PM
I counted across the top first, and down the side second with no luck. When a game gets you stuck THIS bad, THIS quick, it makes me think something's up, like maybe they just want me to use up my trial time, buy the game, then find out later that this game bites. That's not normally how BFG works, but hey there's a first time for everything.
Throwin my hands up and going to bed. Lots of luck everybody.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Mar 10, 12 5:01 AM
You need to start with the HOG by the gate so that you will get the wrench. Use the wrench to unscrew the bolts on the plate covering the intercom. Then note the numbers above the wires they tell you where to plug in wires.... row and column.
Once all the wires are slotted press the button and you will get the gate key.

Clever and fun puzzle....

vonajm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by vonajm on Apr 12, 12 3:22 PM
This would be so much easier if I could just draw the answer so just bear with me---solution to the front gate:

First notice the holes are 5 rows verticle and 4 rows horrizontal

blue goes in the second row and the second spot down in the second V row

R in H row #1 in the 4th spot (same row)

White in V row 1 in #3 spot "

Hope this helps

Hugs Vona

Go to: