Re:Path to the Front Door - Well

[Post New]by spence35 on Aug 14, 10 3:48 PM
what do you us to un stuck the handle on the wishing well

Pretty far but now a bit stuck...Well

[Post New]by spence35 on Aug 15, 10 7:08 AM
oneeyedsage wrote:Hi gamers(:
I am having a few problems here...
1.)The game where you hit the creepy pop up clowns on the head needs 100 hits right? Well, I do not have a mouse only a touch pad so cannot do it accurately w speed. Ant suggestions other than needing to buy a mouse?
2.) I used to have a stick but no longer do so cannot "push the bucket"
3.) Don't have a knife to cut the teddy bear.
4.) I feel like other than the creepy clowns to head hit, I have no other movements left I can do, anyone know if this is correct?

Grr. Frustrating): I wanna play!

:Path to the Front Door - Well

[Post New]by wassawarrior on Aug 30, 10 3:30 AM
hey guys,
im kinda stuck near the well....
iv got the rope fastened to descend down the well, n the bucket is beyond my reach.. ie it is hangign above the well andit twikles but cant get the knife...... plz help

[Post New]by normadocherty on Sep 16, 10 5:17 AM
bets94961 wrote:I just finished the puzzle in the graveyard and hidden object game..I have no idea what to do now. I have in my inventory a wrench, typewriter ltr v, horn, damp cloth, a belt and a pick ax. What do I do? Please help me!

[Post New]by roynoel on Nov 9, 10 12:38 PM
Hello, did I miss something? Was I suppose to be able to remove the boards from the front door, or the window to the left side of mansion ? Thank you Sea Anemone

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 9, 10 12:43 PM
roynoel wrote:Hello, did I miss something? Was I suppose to be able to remove the boards from the front door, or the window to the left side of mansion ? Thank you Sea Anemone
You go in through the window.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 9, 10 11:06 PM
LizzieK wrote:
roynoel wrote:Hello, did I miss something? Was I suppose to be able to remove the boards from the front door, or the window to the left side of mansion ? Thank you Sea Anemone
You go in through the window.

The window to the right side of the door

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

Pretty far but now a bit stuck...Well

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 9, 10 11:18 PM
oneeyedsage wrote:Hi gamers(:
I am having a few problems here...
1.)The game where you hit the creepy pop up clowns on the head needs 100 hits right? Well, I do not have a mouse only a touch pad so cannot do it accurately w speed. Ant suggestions other than needing to buy a mouse?
2.) I used to have a stick but no longer do so cannot "push the bucket"
3.) Don't have a knife to cut the teddy bear.
4.) I feel like other than the creepy clowns to head hit, I have no other movements left I can do, anyone know if this is correct?

Grr. Frustrating): I wanna play!

Hi oneeyedsage

1) I'm like you...but have no suggestions....I've skiped it
2) The stick you need for the bucket is the one you get in the main scene of the stores, outside the general store, after entering by the middle door)
3) the knife is in the bucket...you have to push with the stick......
4) Sorry..don't understand what you want...

marie

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 9, 10 11:27 PM
cherokeeblood67 wrote:at the door wit marbles only have 3 any clue where 4th is help

Hi cherokee

the red marble #1 is in the hidden object scene of the beauty parlor
the red marble #2 is in the hidden object scene of the general store
the red marble #3 is in the cash register you have to open (puzzle)
You get the red marble # 4 after solving the puzzle of the coffin where is Rose

hope it helps

marie

[Post New]by ant2435 on Jun 12, 11 12:05 AM
ive goten into the house but i dont know what to do now

cerperter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

getting into the kitchen

[Post New]by cerperter on Jun 15, 11 4:24 AM
I can get inside thehouse but cant get into the kitchen, I have placed the eyes but nothing happens. I am an extreme new player, its addictive, but so frustrating.!!!! HELP!

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Jun 18, 11 12:54 AM
Hey cerperter!

Once you place all of the eyes, use the levers to focus the image. (Drag all of the levers as far as they can go.) Once the picture is perfectly focused, the kitchen door will unlock.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by ronalei on Jul 28, 11 8:41 AM
could anyone help me plss... cant find the knife for the bear... i have 4 things in my inventory damp cloth, screwdriver, funnel and a jar of fuel.. im stuck i really dnt know wat to do... thanks..

Edited on 07/28/2011 at 8:42:11 AM PST

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Aug 1, 11 7:11 PM
Hey ronalei!

It sounds like you've already used the stick to unhook the bucket ... Go back to the front yard (from the beginning of the game) and bring up the bucket at the well. You'll have to sharpen it, but the knife is there.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by ronalei on Aug 1, 11 8:42 PM
thank you so much chester

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Mar 10, 12 5:58 AM
Take the sharpened knife (from the schoolhouse cellar) and go back to the toy store basement and cut open the teddy bear. You will find some matches to use to light the lantern in the dark room at the bottom of the well.

the 3 doors

[Post New]by Katy_Bby on Aug 12, 12 8:10 PM
how do you get the letter R for the typewriter that goes to that last door????

[Post New]by lic_che2000 on Feb 11, 13 10:32 PM
how can i unlock the garden gate??anyone..

[Post New]by kir914 on Apr 5, 13 8:47 PM
Hi....I have been going back and forth between the front path, front room off of the porch and the cemetery....I can't find the last eyeball....can someone help me with this? I'm hoping once I get it and open the door that I'll be in the kitchen where I'll find the glove and shears to get the rose and the cheese for the mouse.....also will I use the same shears for the rose and the vines in the cemetary where the sun is? Thanks f or any help

Edited on 04/05/2013 at 8:50:08 PM PST

[Post New]by ekaterina_tony on May 20, 13 9:22 AM
kir914 wrote:Hi....I have been going back and forth between the front path, front room off of the porch and the cemetery....I can't find the last eyeball....can someone help me with this? I'm hoping once I get it and open the door that I'll be in the kitchen where I'll find the glove and shears to get the rose and the cheese for the mouse.....also will I use the same shears for the rose and the vines in the cemetary where the sun is? Thanks f or any help

You can find the eyeballs under the loose floorboard in the porch, use the ladder and climb on the roof (eyeball is in the nest) and in the garden with the man and woman statue.

Go to: