Basement of Ravenhearst Manor

[Post New]by laHottie on Jan 8, 10 1:43 PM
bfgErie wrote:The ghost of Rose has a heartbreaking plea.
But other than that, there’s nothing to see.

Re:Basement of Ravenhearst Manor

[Post New]by kgirl55 on Mar 7, 10 1:56 AM
Sitting in that basement is a [b]TOTAL drag...it goes on for way too long. Don't like just sitting there...it is just adding time...boring and U don't have a choice...U just sit there for what feels like an hour....hope they take that into consideration on the future games..and don't repeat,pleeeeze![b]

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 7, 10 12:25 PM
kgirl55 wrote:Sitting in that basement is a [b]TOTAL drag...it goes on for way too long. Don't like just sitting there...it is just adding time...boring and U don't have a choice...U just sit there for what feels like an hour....hope they take that into consideration on the future games..and don't repeat,pleeeeze![b]

You're not supposed to just sit there, you're supposed to figure out how to move to another area. Move your cursor around until it changes and you see what direction you need to go in.

[Post New]by jschaeffe310 on Jan 27, 11 10:31 PM
HighlandMax wrote:Middle door.....Hit the white switch to turn the wheels on. There are 4 add and substact problems. First thing to do is get both lights lit up of the same color, do this by clicking the switches next to each light bulb, not necessarily the switch next to the bulb you are trying to turn on, just play with them all, when you get two of the same color lit, then either add or subtract, according to the math sign in the middle. Then go up to the color wheel with the arrow in the upper right corner, turn the arrow to the color of the light you are working on, then on the keys, type in your answer, if it is a single digit number like 5, you must write it as 05, scattered about the screen you will see a color dot next to a 2 digit window, look in the window that corresponds to the color you are on and see if your answer appears, if so, then go to the next problem, repeat till all four problems are in their windows. All lights will start to light up and the door will open.
I noticed on my 3rd time playing Ravenhearst, that I had to turn the wheels off after each time I solved one of the problems, before I could go to another color. You may have to do the same.

bill4w905
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bill4w905 on Mar 13, 11 4:12 PM
how do get all the lights on in the telephone box where is the walkthrough

Edited on 03/13/2011 at 4:17:00 PM PST

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Mar 16, 11 12:22 AM
Hi bill4w905!

You can either google Return to Ravenhearst Walkthrough, or search for it on Gamezebo. The walkthrough has a diagram of the solution to the Telephone Puzzle.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by Monkey42 on Mar 21, 11 7:27 PM
I'm a newbie to buying a computer game, been downloading freebies till I got viruses, so I've played this game but just for an hour. I'm at the door with the math problem. I figured out all the lights and switchs and that the numbers change but am confused as to what the numbers are supose to add up to. Am I missing the clue to what numbers I'm looking for? Reading the posts here have already helped me as I know what to look for in upcoming puzzles, thanks all.

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Mar 22, 11 11:28 PM
Welcome to the pond, Monkey!

You're half way there with this puzzle! It's easy once you understand it, but it can be difficult to explain, I'll do my best ...

Each of the four equations corresponds to a color. Light up both sides of a plus or minus sign to see the whole equation. If you have 4 + 6 with the pink lights, turn the dial (in the top right corner) towards the pink dot and type in 10, the pink equation's solution. Then move on to another color/equation and repeat.

Whatever you type into the dial will appear in the numbered boxes around the screen. (One box is below the equations, one's above them, two are to the left.) Once all four numbers are correct, the door will be unlocked.

I hope I explained that okay ... Good luck!!!

Edited on 03/22/2011 at 11:30:15 PM PST

[Post New]by Monkey42 on Mar 23, 11 8:07 PM
Thank you Chesterpepper79, After reading all the posts I finaly got the way to open the puzzle. Now I'm further then I've ever been. If I need more help I will be back.......

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Mar 24, 11 1:27 AM
Glad to hear it, Monkey! Good luck!

[Post New]by phillips1953 on May 3, 11 11:57 AM
hlep need to how to turn on phone like, i can get 4 green like on . do i go left or wright.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 3, 11 12:41 PM
Hey phillips1953,

Welcome to the pond! I found a thread that should help you with the telephone:

Toy Store - Workroom/Telephone

If you have a specific question, you can use the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "phone" and all of the posts with “phone” will come up! Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Enjgee on Mar 26, 12 6:37 PM
i found sun and moon. i'm stuck to go next. anyone can help me ?

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Mar 27, 12 12:47 AM
Enjgee wrote:i found sun and moon. i'm stuck to go next. anyone can help me ?

Go back through window and look above fire place.

[Post New]by ebony2626 on Aug 26, 12 5:03 AM
does anyone know how to connect the phone lines in the basement i would be most happy for any help?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 26, 12 5:26 AM
ebony2626 wrote:does anyone know how to connect the phone lines in the basement i would be most happy for any help?
There is a link to the help thread in the moderator post above yours.

Go to: