Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Library and the Theater

[Post New]by rsm_60ca on Dec 11, 08 6:51 PM
I can't find the tips and tricks page?

[Post New]by MsDeeMorning on Dec 13, 08 1:05 PM
Where do you find the record for the record player? I have looked continually and have found none.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Dec 13, 08 1:41 PM
You go back up to the attic room where the baby carriage is and you'll find the record in the HO game. One way to get there is to stand in the hallway between the library and theater, and click on the candle sconce on the wall.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 08 1:53 PM
rsm_60ca wrote:I can't find the tips and tricks page?
I will send you the link you need.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Dec 17, 08 2:27 AM
The theater is in the main house. Climb up the ladder on the porch and you'll be in the theater.

[Post New]by Peapod214 on Dec 17, 08 11:11 AM
LizzieK wrote:I have posted a screen shot of the solved books puzzle. The Tips and Tricks topic of this game has instructions on how to get to my pictures.

This may be a random puzzle and the solution may vary. I haven't play the game enough times to tell.

Good luck and have fun!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 17, 08 1:24 PM
SOLUTION FOR THE BOOKCASE PUZZLE

prpldva wrote:It's been the same each time I've played and it seems you only need to worry about the bottom shelf
Here they are from left to right

Capitol I in a circle
Triangle
X
curlyque
R
circle with a dot
Looks like a backwards C with a vertical line
Diamond with a dot in it

[Post New]by lmwilliams on Dec 18, 08 4:01 PM
karenso wrote:Oops! I just got it... went back to the library for the axe. Thanks much! What fun as well as challenging!

I cant find the axe in the library where is it?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 18, 08 4:24 PM
lmwilliams wrote:
karenso wrote:Oops! I just got it... went back to the library for the axe. Thanks much! What fun as well as challenging!

I cant find the axe in the library where is it?

Hi Lmwillimas- welcome to the forums!

It's behind the bookcase. you need to put the books in the proper order..

[Post New]by sharonrj49 on Dec 25, 08 6:51 PM
juliamadeane wrote:
cricketdoll wrote:I've gone back into the room where the old man was, but he's not there now and I am trying to do the puzzle on the door to the right. with all the skeltons. Can't figure this one out. Can any one help.

Cricket . . . have you been upstairs in the cottage? Somewhere (I think it is just up those stairs) is a framed document (you will need your damp rag to wipe it off) and that has the answer to the lock you are working on.

When you go upstairs you will see a frame on the wall with a certificate where Charles has been committed. At the bottom is skeletons. You have to do them in order to get the door open.

[Post New]by inchworm on Dec 26, 08 5:05 PM
LizzieK wrote:I have posted a screen shot of the solved books puzzle. The Tips and Tricks topic of this game has instructions on how to get to my pictures.

This may be a random puzzle and the solution may vary. I haven't play the game enough times to tell.

Good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by inchworm on Dec 26, 08 5:06 PM
unable to get pass books.i think i got them in order according to film.but still cant get it.please help

[Post New]by seahorse35 on Dec 29, 08 4:46 PM
umigame87 wrote:
nankle wrote:OK I am obviously missing something... I have put the film reel on the projector, but I can't get it to turn on. Any help is appreciated...

yap, you need the metal thing which is on the table in the library... something looks round and black... than you can turn on the film projector..

for kimyane, the record is not for the gramophone, it is for the film projector.. if you have broke the window, you can go once again to the cottage on the right door to do the domino puzzle..

reba42
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by reba42 on Jan 1, 09 11:39 PM
LIZZIEK, your computer skills are wonderful. I envy you there.
I think that I must have missed some area's as I don't know
what a lot of the subjects pretain to, that everyone is talking
about, but I cannot beat the troll. Boy, is he fast ! ! I hate skipping
any of the puzzles, but I don't know if I can ever beat this one. No
teen-agers around, just grand-teen-agers, and they are
not here.
Do the numbers scratched in the front gate Post mean anything?
I have not had the opportunity to break the second window on the
front porch ! The "as the crow flies" puzzle that leads to the
stairway to the cottage and lighthouse, what does it need done
to beat it??
Where is the library? I guess it is one of those places that I have
missed.

reba42
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by reba42 on Jan 2, 09 12:36 AM
maread wrote:I've missed something in the theatre. Forgot to put the film reel in and now I can't get the 8th heart. So obviously I have to go and put the film reel in but can't get there. Do I have to restart the game from scratch?? Pse help someone. Thanks MDS-South Africa

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jan 2, 09 11:46 AM
reba42 wrote:...Do the numbers scratched in the front gate Post mean anything?
I have not had the opportunity to break the second window on the
front porch ! The "as the crow flies" puzzle that leads to the
stairway to the cottage and lighthouse, what does it need done
to beat it??
Where is the library? I guess it is one of those places that I have
missed.

You'll get to the library after you get into Victor's cottage. To do that, you have to complete the "as the crow flies" puzzle in order to bridge the gap in the stairway. The rows move in the direction that the crow is looking, i.e., if it's looking up, the row moves up when you click on that crow. You just have to play with it until it looks like the configuration on the stairs.

The numbers on the gate (as well as on the buoy [seen through the telescope in the underground cavern], weathervane [seen through a telescope in Victor's bedroom)]and schoolhouse chalkboard) will be needed for a puzzle that opens up after you insert the skull key into the elevator.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jan 2, 09 11:48 AM
reba42 wrote:
maread wrote:I've missed something in the theatre. Forgot to put the film reel in and now I can't get the 8th heart. So obviously I have to go and put the film reel in but can't get there. Do I have to restart the game from scratch?? Pse help someone. Thanks MDS-South Africa

The library is above the front porch of the main mansion. If you want to go back to it, just climb up the ladder.

[Post New]by Debadolce on Jan 3, 09 6:32 PM
prpldva wrote:It's been the same each time I've played and it seems you only need to worry about the bottom shelf
Here they are from left to right

Capitol I in a circle
Triangle
X
curlyque
R
circle with a dot
Looks like a backwards C with a vertical line
Diamond with a dot in it

[Post New]by Debadolce on Jan 3, 09 6:33 PM
I have all the books in order but nothing happens and I can't find the axe. Please help. I have played this game twice to this point and can't get past it.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jan 3, 09 8:17 PM
Debadolce wrote:I have all the books in order but nothing happens and I can't find the axe. Please help. I have played this game twice to this point and can't get past it.

I'm going to PM you with a link to the screenshot of the books. A couple of times I thought I had them in the right order, but there was one book out of place.

Go to: