Schoolhouse

Re:Schoolhouse

[Post New]by Ulla_77 on Feb 9, 09 3:24 AM
gosh..i stuck too. i opened school basement, got jar of fuel, used belt to God knows what and.... i have fuse but fuse box just beeping after entering number and nothing, nada, zip ..anybody knows how to open phone box with cockroaches on or get this .... .... .... and .... knob for door in girls room ?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 9, 09 4:03 AM
Ulla_77 wrote:gosh..i stuck too. i opened school basement, got jar of fuel, used belt to God knows what and.... i have fuse but fuse box just beeping after entering number and nothing, nada, zip ..anybody knows how to open phone box with cockroaches on or get this .... .... .... and .... knob for door in girls room ?

Enter the code 5392 on the fuse box then hit the red button and the lid will open. Insert the fuse and that's all you do here. That will turn on the lights in the Schoolhouse.

Go to the Schoolhouse and get the Bug Spray from the hidden object game. Use the bug spray to kill the bugs on the phone connection box. Then light up all the phone wire lights.

Go back to the Schoolhouse and get the door knob for the girl's closet from the hidden object game. Go inside the closet and get the phone number from the back of the poster on the wall.

Good luck!

[Post New]by Ulla_77 on Feb 9, 09 4:25 AM
Thanks Lizzie but thats the main problem..i entered this number several times using both green and yellow buttons and pressing red at the end..but nothing just beeping. I have fuse.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 9, 09 4:48 AM
Ulla_77 wrote:Thanks Lizzie but thats the main problem..i entered this number several times using both green and yellow buttons and pressing red at the end..but nothing just beeping. I have fuse.
I haven't had that glitch but I have seen posts by others who had the same problem. It sounds like you may need to contact Tech Support. I hope someone at Big Fish can help.

Edited on 02/09/2009 at 4:49:48 AM PST

[Post New]by Ulla_77 on Feb 9, 09 4:51 AM
i just started reinstall the game..lets check this option first..pity coz all work wasted

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 9, 09 4:54 AM
Ulla_77 wrote:i just started reinstall the game..lets check this option first..pity coz all work wasted
I hope that works for you. Good luck!

Edited on 02/09/2009 at 4:54:33 AM PST

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Feb 9, 09 2:14 PM
LizzieK wrote:I haven't had that glitch but I have seen posts by others who had the same problem. It sounds like you may need to contact Tech Support. I hope someone at Big Fish can help.
I haven't had that problem either.

[Post New]by Ulla_77 on Feb 10, 09 6:09 AM
Lizzie uninstall/install works i got updated version from this website ..i opened that fuse box and..i couldnt stop of course so i finished the game today at 02:08 am..hehehe madness but im looking for more

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 14, 09 3:01 PM
To unlock the Schoolhouse Cellar Door you have to go to the Gingerbread House and get the pink & green Potholder from a hidden object game.

Look at the temperature scratched in the lower left corner of the Cellar Door.

Go to the Toy Store and use the Potholder to set the temperature to match what is on the Cellar Door. When you have the temperature correct the potholder will disappear.

Then look at the pattern of circles that light up on the top of the stove. Remember you are looking at it sideways at an angle. Keep that in mind when you go back to the cellar door because you will be looking at the cellar door at a straight ahead view.

Go back to the cellar door and press the red circles until they match the pattern that was on the stove. Click on the button and the doors will open.

Good luck!

Edited on 03/29/2009 at 2:47:50 PM PST

[Post New]by aliboo2me on Mar 29, 09 2:43 PM
I have done everything and I still can't get the cellar door open please help

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 29, 09 2:51 PM
aliboo2me wrote:I have done everything and I still can't get the cellar door open please help
What happened when you matched the red buttons to the pattern on the stove and pressed the button?

Do you still have the potholder in your inventory items?

[Post New]by aliboo2me on Mar 29, 09 3:10 PM
nothing happens I still have the potholder

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 29, 09 3:23 PM
What temperature is scratched in your cellar door?

Recheck the temp you have set on the stove. The temps from top to bottom are:
600 - 550 - 500 - 450 - 400 - 350 - 300
Be sure you are on the one that matches the one scratched on the door in your current game.

Then look again at the pattern of circles that light up on the top of the stove. Remember you are looking at it sideways at an angle. Keep that in mind when you go back to the cellar door because you will be looking at the cellar door at a straight ahead view.

Good luck!

Edited on 03/29/2009 at 3:31:16 PM PST

[Post New]by aliboo2me on Mar 30, 09 8:13 AM
I have 550 I did know that it side ways but it still won't open even if I change pictures

[Post New]by lizmargaret on Mar 31, 09 8:43 PM
hey guys, i need help. after opening the basement by turning on the right temperature, i don't know what to do next.

i keep roaming around trying to search for something, and i find nothing.

the only items i have are the damp cloth, the jar, and the screwdriver. i asked for a hint, and these items can't be used yet.

i'm really stuck.

please help me.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 31, 09 10:50 PM
Look at the pattern of lights on top of the stove. Duplicate that pattern on the cellar door and then press the button.

Did you do the gingerbread house yet? It's down the street from the schoolhouse.

[Post New]by lizmargaret on Apr 4, 09 11:57 PM
yes, i already opened that door. after that, there's nothing left for me to do. i also checked the gingerbread house. i'm lost.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 5, 09 6:56 AM
lizmargaret wrote:yes, i already opened that door. after that, there's nothing left for me to do. i also checked the gingerbread house. i'm lost.
Try going to the back of the Toy Store and go into the Toy Store Workshop. There are several areas for you to explore there. Good luck!

bg311
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by bg311 on Apr 5, 09 1:35 PM
meandmurry wrote:I cannot remember how to get back to the school! Help!

bg311
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by bg311 on Apr 5, 09 1:38 PM
I have clicked on everything but "the right things" to find the school, the twins bedroom, how to get to the cottage...the gingerbread house...everyone is talking about the big puzzle problems and I can't even find these places...yikes!

Please----anyone!!!

Go to: