Elevator

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Elevator

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 5, 08 10:14 PM
millieserr wrote:help to fine the srewdriver and where are these coffins i read about?

The screwdriver is found in the hidden object game at Charles' statue.

Re:3 doors

[Post New]by srinibrenda1 on Dec 6, 08 7:11 AM
im soooo stuck i cant find the letter r 2 open the right door other doors i have opened wheres the letter r to open it.please help me!!

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 6, 08 9:24 AM
The r will be in an HO area in the toy store after you free the twins.

[Post New]by srinibrenda1 on Dec 7, 08 4:36 AM
how do i free the twins i can't seem to go any further i have unlocked the phone puzzle and it left showing me the teddy bear in the basement area on left side door of the 3 doors?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 7, 08 4:53 AM
srinibrenda1 wrote:****w do i free the twins i can't seem to go any further i have unlocked the phone puzzle and it left showing me the teddy bear in the basement area on left side door of the 3 doors?

Hi Srinirenda= welcome to the forums!

After you finish the phone puzzle, the door to the left of the phone will open.. More to explore there..

[Post New]by srinibrenda1 on Dec 7, 08 5:00 AM
omggg i open the door from toy store to the well where i used my rope but how do i open the teddy bear so i can get the matches so i can see there and i also used the long stick to move the bucket but still can't reach it.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 7, 08 5:02 AM
srinibrenda1 wrote:omggg i open the door from toy store to the well where i used my rope but how do i open the teddy bear so i can get the matches so i can see there and i also used the long stick to move the bucket but still can't reach it.

After you free the bucket, go back outside to where you first saw the well. You can now reel it in. Inside the bucket is the knife.

[Post New]by srinibrenda1 on Dec 8, 08 8:41 AM
i'm at the door with 6 hearts missing i put the 5 hearts i had on the door but wheres the other 6hearts i can't find them i been everywhere.i'm so stuck please helpppp

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 8, 08 9:47 AM
srinibrenda1 wrote:i'm at the door with 6 hearts missing i put the 5 hearts i had on the door but wheres the other 6hearts i can't find them i been everywhere.i'm so stuck please helpppp

Make sure to check the front gate and go up the ladder to the theatre.

[Post New]by srinibrenda1 on Dec 8, 08 8:01 PM
i went to the front gate and clicked on the plack where the heart is nothing happened i don't understand what am i looking for? it just sparkles...and then i went up the ladder and went thru both doors and down the rope but there isn't anything there please help me just says debrise is in my way what to do?

/

Edited on 12/08/2008 at 8:07:37 PM PST

[Post New]by BrennaM on Dec 8, 08 8:43 PM
I get that the buoy is the spade # but I can't for the life of me figure out what to do with the numbers. I actually fluked on the answer because it was the number of one of the bolded rules written on one of the walls and I just put it in for a lark before thinking of the suits as clues. I want to know just how that answer comes about for the spade though. *has always been horrible at math*

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 8, 08 8:50 PM
BrennaM wrote:I get that the buoy is the spade # but I can't for the life of me figure out what to do with the numbers. I actually fluked on the answer because it was the number of one of the bolded rules written on one of the walls and I just put it in for a lark before thinking of the suits as clues. I want to know just how that answer comes about for the spade though. *has always been horrible at math*

The number progressions for the elevator puzzles.

Plaque on front gate - Heart
The numbers given are 8 16 18 36 38 heart 78. You are looking for the number that would be in the progression where the heart is.
8 doubled is 16, plus 2 is 18.
18 doubled is 36, plus 2 is 38.
38 doubled is 76, plus 2 is 78.
76 would be the number where the heart is.

Numbers on buoy - Spade
The numbers gives are arranged in a pyramid.

------------31------------
------14--------17-------
Spade ----9------8------

14 plus 17 equals 31
9 plus 8 equals 17
5 plus 9 equals 14
The 2 numbers beside each other add up to the number above them in the pyramid.
The 5 would be the number where the Spade is.

Numbers through the telescope - Club.
These numbers are in 4 quadrants of a circle.
The two smaller numbers in each quadrant add up to the larger number in the quadrant.
53 plus 19 equals 72
7 plus 37 equals 44
72 plus 140 equals 212
300 plus 172 equals 472
The larger numbers that are the sums are on the outer edge of the quadrant. Because the Club symbol is in the center is the way you know that you don’t add 172 plus 472 to get the answer. You have to add the missing number to 172 to get 472.
The 300 would be the number where the Club is.

Numbers on the blackboard in the school - Diamond.
These numbers are arranged in large and small intersecting triangles.
The four numbers in the top of each large triangle that are adjacent to each other, that is two from each adjacent triangle, add up to the number in the small triangle that they share.
4 plus 7 plus 6 plus 2 equals 19
6 plus 2 plus 5 plus 8 equals 21
5 plus 8 plus 6 plus 3 equals 22
6 plus 3 plus 2 plus 4 equals 15
The 6 would be the number where the Diamond is.

In the elevator number pad you have to add the leading zeros so that each answer has 3 digits.

Heart 076 – Spade 005 – Club 300 – Diamond 006

[Post New]by BrennaM on Dec 8, 08 9:07 PM
I got all the others properly..it was just that darn buoy that was cheesing me off and now that you pointed it out to me my head is hitting the desk repeatedly. Thanks for the clarification on that!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 10, 08 8:54 AM
dippy1 wrote:could someone please help i have been to gamezebo 4 times and can not find anything

Where are you stuck?

[Post New]by henri2942 on Dec 13, 08 4:44 AM
Dara6028 wrote:
jessicaho1015 wrote:I found a screwdriver and then? How do I find the skeleton key for the elevator?

I NEED a screwdriver! Where did you find it???

[Post New]by henri2942 on Dec 13, 08 4:45 AM
Dara6028 wrote:
jessicaho1015 wrote:I found a screwdriver and then? How do I find the skeleton key for the elevator?

I NEED a screwdriver! Where did you find it???

[Post New]by jykler on Dec 14, 08 10:56 PM
peutetre wrote:For those that want to know how the numbers were figured out, here's a description. All of the diagrams can be found in your case diary once you get far enough:

I just want to say thank you to Peutetre for posting this. I really don't want "answers" to the puzzles if I can figure them out. I took this information, looked at each puzzle and figured it out from the description. Thanks again!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Dec 15, 08 7:04 PM
Do you have the gas, funnel and screwdriver? If so, use them on the cable car, then ride the cable car to the beach. Do the puzzles there. Then, go up the stairs to Victor's cottage. The key is in his study.

barb843
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by barb843 on Dec 17, 08 10:49 AM
but were is the key to the elavator i used the screwdriver and everything eles but the rag. please help me were is the darn key.thank you

[Post New]by leno500 on Dec 17, 08 10:56 AM
where do you go to find the key?

Go to: