Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by akoito123 on Jan 30, 09 7:17 PM
PLEASE HELP ME I CAN'T FIND WHERE IS THE MISSING TORN CANVAS I HAVE A PIEWCE I DONT KNOW WHERE I WILL PUT IT

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jan 30, 09 11:16 PM
akoito123 wrote:PLEASE HELP ME I CAN'T FIND WHERE IS THE MISSING TORN CANVAS I HAVE A PIEWCE I DONT KNOW WHERE I WILL PUT IT

In the beauty salon, there's a staircase. Click on the newel posts (the balls on the railing) and the rest of the canvas will be revealed.

Silly question!

[Post New]by monaco726 on Feb 7, 09 9:53 PM
Hello all!

I am having the hardest time finding the "chopping knife" in the beauty parlor. I have used the hint button, but cant seem to find it....any suggestions. this is one room that I cannot seem to pass. I have already freed the twins but am stuck on this darn room! any and all help is great!

nevermind!

[Post New]by monaco726 on Feb 7, 09 9:56 PM
Sorry to everyone, I just saw the previous post and found that pesky knife!

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

nevermind!

[Post New]by VaNative on Feb 11, 09 5:32 PM
monaco726 wrote:Sorry to everyone, I just saw the previous post and found that pesky knife!
It's very hard to find...good thing you did.

Re:Beauty Parlor – Staircase, Bedroom and Bathroom

[Post New]by psyprof73 on Feb 23, 09 6:56 PM
blndntdmb wrote:HELP!!! Stuck on the bedroom door w/the rolling ball, cannot figure out which block lines up with the hole. Sooooo frustrated. Otherwise love the game

I am stuck there, too. It seems impossible, can anyone help?

I also love the game, but this one puzzle is getting the best of me.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 23, 09 7:06 PM
psyprof73 wrote:
blndntdmb wrote:HELP!!! Stuck on the bedroom door w/the rolling ball, cannot figure out which block lines up with the hole. Sooooo frustrated. Otherwise love the game

I am stuck there, too. It seems impossible, can anyone help?
I also love the game, but this one puzzle is getting the best of me.
I have posted pictures of solutions for these games in my photobucket. On page one of the Tips and Tricks topic for this game I posted instruction on how to find my pictures and videos of the solved puzzles in this game. Here is a link to the Tips and Tricks topic.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/12787.page

Good luck!

[Post New]by OffsetPear on Feb 24, 09 7:09 PM
I am sooooooo extra confused right now. My sister and I are both playing this game. I feel as though they made this one so much harder. Anyhow, I just made it through the fireplace and downstairs. Now I am in the beauty parlor, i can't seem to figure out what next. I went through the bathroom and I also went into that store with the elevator. I did the fuse box, but can't find the fuse. And....well, so one please help me. what next??

[Post New]by paty39 on Feb 24, 09 7:42 PM
Help! thought I was going mad ... but ... did NOT RECEIVE the metal handle when I finished in the bathroom! NO WONDER I cannot proceed in the game. Anyone have any advice? Have been back to the bathroom ... and it's no go. Yikes.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 24, 09 8:04 PM
paty39 wrote:Help! thought I was going mad ... but ... did NOT RECEIVE the metal handle when I finished in the bathroom! NO WONDER I cannot proceed in the game. Anyone have any advice? Have been back to the bathroom ... and it's no go. Yikes.
Your inventory can hold more items than you can see. Use the arrow buttons on each side the inventory listing and see if you have more items on the next page in the inventory. Only 8 inventory items can show up at a time. Maybe the Metal Lever is on the second page.

[Post New]by leslieangeletos on Feb 25, 09 11:59 AM
Where is the hammer, & fuse.? I'm pulling my hair out! HELP

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Feb 25, 09 12:09 PM
The fuse is in the toy store. I can't remember where the hammer is for sure, but I know it, just like the fuse, is behind the marble door. If you're still on the beauty parlor level, you're not going to find them. You need to complete that level and find the 4 marbles for the marble door.

[Post New]by leslieangeletos on Feb 25, 09 2:07 PM
Thanks, I did find them. I still cant get the skull at elevator, or the thing[telescope] to work. Any help would be greatful.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 25, 09 2:25 PM
leslieangeletos wrote:Thanks, I did find them. I still cant get the skull at elevator, or the thing[telescope] to work. Any help would be greatful.

You will not find the skull key until much later in the game.

To get the telescope to work, you will need to play the "Whack a Troll" game in the basement of the toy shop. Once you win the coin, go back to the telescope, insert the coin and move all 3 buttons to bring the bouy into focus.

Hint on the Whack a troll- don't hit the red ones- they deduct points

[Post New]by mrgordo on Feb 25, 09 8:47 PM
Hi! Can anyone tell me how I get to the elevator to go down a level to find the grate to Rose's coffin to get the marble? Im driving myself crazy!!

Thank you

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 25, 09 10:11 PM
mrgordo wrote:Hi! Can anyone tell me how I get to the elevator to go down a level to find the grate to Rose's coffin to get the marble? Im driving myself crazy!!

Thank you

Hi mrgordo- welcome to the forums!

The lever for the elevator is in a hidden object game in the bathroom of the beauty parlor.

[Post New]by mrgordo on Feb 27, 09 7:47 AM
Thank you for that tip prpldva, however, I cannot find the key to get into the medicine cabinet of the beauty parlor bathroom. It's killing me!! Any ideas on where the key is located or how I am supposed to open the cabinet?

Thanks a bunch,
mrgordo

NONONONONO
Manatee
Manatee
4,085 Posts

[Post New]by NONONONONO on Feb 27, 09 8:02 AM
Good morning, MrGordo, and welcome to the pond. If I recall correctly, the key you are looking for is in the sparkly hidden object area in the boat down the elevator where it stops on the first floor. Good luck, and happy gaming.

SnowTiger1632
Catfish
Catfish
1,679 Posts

[Post New]by SnowTiger1632 on Mar 13, 09 7:37 PM
Umm probably a dumb question but how do I solve the marble puzzle?The one with the twins carved into the door?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 13, 09 7:39 PM
SnowTiger1632 wrote:Umm probably a dumb question but how do I solve the marble puzzle?The one with the twins carved into the door?

Hi Snow!

After you put the red marbles in the center, click on the right lever and then the left. Keep alternating sides......

Go to: