CrazyLatin007
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by CrazyLatin007 on Nov 27, 10 8:12 AM
nobigshot wrote:Ack! It keeps telling me to unscrew the 4 screws on the piano and it won't let me do it when I try... Any ideas?

You need to place the center of the screwdriver on top of the screw. I was placing the tip on the screw and it didn't work. When I changed tactics, it did. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the walkthrough!

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by eiram_redemption on Nov 27, 10 9:02 AM
Does anyone have a step-by-step walkthrough for the Skull painting puzzle where the blocks move two at a time together? That thing is driving me crazy.

Thank you!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 27, 10 9:16 AM
eiram_redemption wrote:Does anyone have a step-by-step walkthrough for the Skull painting puzzle where the blocks move two at a time together? That thing is driving me crazy.
Thank you!

MargieB posted a walkthrough at the top of this forum. It has a picture of the completed puzzle. If you have a paint or graphics program, you can print out that picture and use it as a reference or keep referring back to the walkthrough image. That's how I got through it, anyway.

[Post New]by marybingo on Nov 27, 10 12:02 PM
I can not get the cabin door to open on cabin on the first ship!!!!
Please help me I know the ship name is Vanessa but the door will not open no matter how i put it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Nov 27, 10 12:18 PM
Margie B or somebody- Help! I need the screwdriver to get the birdcage down but I don't get the hidden object scene in the shed- I threw the jar of honey at the bees, etc. but is there a certain sequence which will trigger the shed hidden object scene? I got the doll for the doll collection and assumed that would trigger it, but it didn't. I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my game. I also need the key to unlock the cellar doors. Thanks to all!!!!

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Nov 27, 10 12:21 PM
Wow- I just made jellyfish! (Don't laugh- I can't help it if I'm slow)

Robwood
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by Robwood on Nov 27, 10 12:23 PM
SPOILERS FOR SHIP NAME PASSWORD!

You have to type in the letters in a particular order so that they spell out the name of the ship correctly.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
V A N E S S A

7 5 6 4 2 3 1
A S S E A N V

[Post New]by angeleyesofhope1 on Nov 27, 10 7:26 PM
I dont know if I missed something or what but I dont understand about the cannons and the map. All I have left is the sleeping potion, shovel and 1/2 token or coin. please adivse. Thank you.

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Nov 27, 10 10:35 PM
MargieB - God Bless You! I couldn't make heads or tails using the in-game guide to figure out the cannons in the swamp using the map pieces. Thanks to your walkthrough -- I was finally able to finish the game. The strategy guide was "clear as mud" for entering the roman numerals, but your walkthrough was clearly concise, easy to understand and should be appreciated by all.

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Nov 27, 10 10:38 PM
angeleyesofhope1 wrote:I dont know if I missed something or what but I dont understand about the cannons and the map. All I have left is the sleeping potion, shovel and 1/2 token or coin. please adivse. Thank you.

You have to open the map in the lower right hand corner to see if you have collected all the pieces that go around the map. The map pieces do not appear down in your inventory. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by angeleyesofhope1 on Nov 27, 10 11:40 PM
Thank you GrammaKj. I have all the pieces but when I go to the first cannon, it will not allow me to change the roman numbers. The buttons underneath the sign will not move. What am I suppose to do before the buttons will change?

jodda
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jodda on Nov 28, 10 2:11 AM
helpppppppppppp I cant work out how to raise the cannons I have the map and the know where 3 cannons are but cant work out what cannon need what roman numbers I have checked the work through but an still stuck can some one give me the way its done PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL is good guys I worked it out myself

Edited on 11/28/2010 at 2:46:45 AM PST

deryndu
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by deryndu on Nov 28, 10 10:22 AM
can anyone tell me wherre the screwdriver is i cant find it

obrn77
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by obrn77 on Nov 28, 10 10:59 AM
WHERE IS THIS WALK THRU????????? I CAN'T LOCATE IT...THEY SAY IT'S IN THE BF BLOG, BUT WHERE IS THAT????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by cyndidel on Nov 28, 10 11:29 AM
Can someone tell me how to get the panel on the piano opened? I've tried using the screwdriver to remove the 4 corner screws but I keep getting a message saying things like "can't use that here" or "nope that won't work" and then the screwdriver goes back into my inventory. It's getting really frustrating because I know that I need to use the screwdriver to remove those screws to get inside the panel.

m42153
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by m42153 on Nov 28, 10 12:08 PM
marybingo wrote:I can not get the cabin door to open on cabin on the first ship!!!!
Please help me I know the ship name is Vanessa but the door will not open no matter how i put it in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary

My ship was not named Vanessa. Make sure and wait until name appears.

[Post New]by Jamala on Nov 28, 10 1:35 PM
near the end of the game i am trying to open the cannons and can't seem to find the right combination can someone help me. what is the combination for the first and second cannon?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 28, 10 1:41 PM
Jamala wrote:near the end of the game i am trying to open the cannons and can't seem to find the right combination can someone help me. what is the combination for the first and second cannon?
The cannon solutions are different in each game so the solutions someone else has will not work in your game.

[Post New]by Jamala on Nov 28, 10 2:01 PM
LizzieK wrote:
Jamala wrote:near the end of the game i am trying to open the cannons and can't seem to find the right combination can someone help me. what is the combination for the first and second cannon?
The cannon solutions are different in each game so the solutions someone else has will not work in your game.

so how am i supposed to finish the game i can't for the life of me figure out how to get the right roman numerals for the cannons

[Post New]by pwoman on Nov 28, 10 2:56 PM
I finished the game and want to unlock the bonus game but it says I need to finish the game???

Go to: