Re:Post any Supermarket Mania ® 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by karphi on Jul 31, 11 7:55 AM
Level 6-1 does not complete itself. The store closes but locks up Does not proceed to next level. Have to manually shut doen the game to get it close. Re-downloaded the newer version but still have a problem. Using Windows 7.

[Post New]by mom2anm on Aug 31, 11 12:03 AM
I'm on level 3-7. The money I make while playing doesn't carry over so I can use it to buy upgrades. No matter how much I play it's still always the same amount when I want to upgrade. Help?

[Post New]by auginstine on Sep 15, 11 10:29 AM
There has been this sign covering the pizza maker which is getting really annoying. It says 'General Patience'. Is there a way to get rid of it besides redownloading the whole game?

[Post New]by Playeress1 on Nov 24, 11 3:22 AM
I have no problems until 3-11. It ends before time is out and I don't get the money for the bonus even though it says I've completed it. I've tried it numerous times. I've even deleted my game and started all over. Still with no angry or lost customers (which is the bonus for that level) and everything stocked and clean, I still don't get the bonus money. So frustrated because I like the game and was looking forward to beating it but I can't go any further.

[Post New]by izzkabizz on Jan 31, 12 6:25 AM
Iphone 4 glitch, on level 6 -11 one of the customers cannot get into the elevator, he just stands outside it so the level will not finish. Suggestions?

[Post New]by kittywangyijun on Mar 9, 12 10:37 PM
HI,
I am sucked in Level 5-13. I am playing an iPhone version. I can not achieve the basic income. I started the whole level again and again and got almost all days excellent unless the 5-5.
I didn't get the bonus costumes in the end of the level. I googled and found someone had same problem. How can figure it out?
Can anyone help?

[Post New]by Petiteimi on Apr 13, 12 10:52 PM
They key to get high points for any levels is to try catch the thieves right after they steal. Don't whistle before the blue circle ends. Whistle right after that. You get 100 points for each thieves. During upgrades, try to aim as high upgrades as your money can buy. I usually try to upgrade pizza maker, milshake n juice maker first. If there is no thieves, pay attention to secondary goals, try to do the steps ahead of time.

[Post New]by Ladeefire on Jul 14, 12 5:59 AM
Level 6-11 I can play the level but the store wil close and the people will just stand at the elevator so the level never ends.

[Post New]by 1notteinitalia on Jul 25, 12 4:17 AM
I am still at level 5-5 and after a few minutes I play it all stops and throws me off without giving me error. I tried again 5 times to play but it's always the same thing. is interrupted even if not am referring to the same move. help you know me? thanks

[Post New]by faithinothing on Nov 2, 12 11:03 PM
I'm stuck on level 3-14, everything is upgraded and by the end of each game i'm always meeting the expert goal. There is always a little old lady who walks into the store after the "celebrity" walks in and she doesnt Ever leave! She takes picture and then just stands there the whole time. Even when i've met my goals she stays, the store closes everything is perfect and my girl is waving at me like im supposed to do something yet nothing happens. I have to restart all over, i've done this about 20 times and its all the same. Is this a glitch or wth am i doing wrong???

[Post New]by faithinothing on Nov 3, 12 7:52 AM
faithinothing wrote:I'm stuck on level 3-14, everything is upgraded and by the end of each game i'm always meeting the expert goal. There is always a little old lady who walks into the store after the "celebrity" walks in and she doesnt Ever leave! She takes picture and then just stands there the whole time. Even when i've met my goals she stays, the store closes everything is perfect and my girl is waving at me like im supposed to do something yet nothing happens. I have to restart all over, i've done this about 20 times and its all the same. Is this a glitch or wth am i doing wrong???

oh yeah, it's also a tad annoying that I BOUGHT THE GAME, like spent $$$! And now i can't move forward. :[

[Post New]by AshleyOK on Jan 9, 13 5:47 PM
faithinothing wrote:
faithinothing wrote:I'm stuck on level 3-14, everything is upgraded and by the end of each game i'm always meeting the expert goal. There is always a little old lady who walks into the store after the "celebrity" walks in and she doesnt Ever leave! She takes picture and then just stands there the whole time. Even when i've met my goals she stays, the store closes everything is perfect and my girl is waving at me like im supposed to do something yet nothing happens. I have to restart all over, i've done this about 20 times and its all the same. Is this a glitch or wth am i doing wrong???

oh yeah, it's also a tad annoying that I BOUGHT THE GAME, like spent $$$! And now i can't move forward. :[

I am having the same problem with the same level. Were you able to resolve the issue?

[Post New]by trisht1370 on Jan 12, 13 12:16 PM

I'm having same problem. how do I resolve this please?

Level 2-4 will not end..

[Post New]by miranda080612 on Jan 20, 13 3:24 PM
I love the game its just I am stuck on level 2-4. The time runs out and she doesnt do her little jumping thing she just keeps standing there like I have to finish something else but there is nothing to do.. is something wrong with my game??

[Post New]by tfirpi on Feb 11, 13 7:17 AM
I'm having trouble passing level 3-14. When the celebrity walks in so does the senior citizen without a basket and gets stuck in the store and the game is unable to finish because she remains in the store. Plz fix! Thx

[Post New]by pattik63 on Feb 16, 13 9:25 AM
On level 2-4 and at the end of the day she just stands there and I cannot end the day. Have tried the level several times on iPad and iPhone and the same. Anyone else with this problem or suggestions?

[Post New]by Sammy0703 on Feb 23, 13 1:54 AM
Hey x I've noticed this has come up before but having the same problem of stuck old lady on 3-14. I know you've said about uninstalling etc but what about on the kindle fire? I don't want to uninstall & lose all the levels & also would it mean I'd have to pay for it again? PLEASE HELP - I love this game & disappointed I can't progress. Thanks x

[Post New]by katsam12 on Apr 10, 13 6:51 PM
I am stuck on level 3.14! Grandma comes in the store through the exit when the 1st celebrity comes in and then she stays in the same spot through the next celebrity taking pictures of them then when the store is closed she won't leave so the level won't end! I can't get past level 3!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Flipblade on May 16, 13 11:34 PM
I'm also stuck on level 2-4 like everyone else. Bug is on iPod and iPad. Help please!

[Post New]by tsedwards on May 25, 13 8:14 AM
Playing on Microsoft Surface and like others I am on level 3-11 and after the second celebrity leaves a few customers stand frozen in place and so level never ends?

Go to: