Re:NEW version available for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition 12/8/2010

[Post New]by McMinnville on Aug 1, 11 9:25 PM
I am having problems with the shovel. I have found something in the ground but, can't dig it up! Also, I have played all the way through the game but, the bonus section is still closed. I bought my game at WalMart. If I uninstall my game and re-install it won't it be the same game?

nabsuc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
464 Posts

Re:NEW version available for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition 12/8/2010

[Post New]by nabsuc on Aug 2, 11 5:35 AM
When the metal detector light comes on the shovel automatically is placed don't move the shovel at all just click your cursor and it should dig for the coins, also are you sure you have got the collectors edition and not the standard edition you can only carry on playing the bonus round with the Collectors Edition.

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Sep 2, 11 3:12 AM
I loved this game so much I have played it over 4 or 5 times.I do hope they come out with another skull game,When i get bored with other games I keep playing this one, Thank Goodness I did not have any problems with the maps..
Thx so Much DEV's I do hope you have another one out like this one soon..Thx BF always love your game site..

[Post New]by chazbyron on Jan 10, 12 8:13 AM
Hello! I'm stucked in the tavern bathroom. How did you do it since you've finished the game several times? Please help....I like the game a lot so I want to finish it. Thanks

lorelei25
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by lorelei25 on Jan 14, 12 6:46 PM
chazbyron wrote:Hello! I'm stucked in the tavern bathroom. How did you do it since you've finished the game several times? Please help....I like the game a lot so I want to finish it. Thanks

Go to the managers office, there is a phone list on the wall;
call Leumont- he'll give you instructions something like put the plunger in the toilet; flush it x times, plunge it x times, then flush it x times. And that "will git 'er done"

(I can't remember if this is one of those things in the game that changes numbers from time to time.)

Hope this helps!

ademariak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ademariak on Mar 2, 12 4:53 AM
I had no problem installing the game as it was on a CD and downloaded just fine. However, I need help with getting open the first ship's door. I have the password (Delilah) and have installed the password backwards and reversed the 2nd and 3rd and the 6th and 7th letters. It still doesn't open. Help!

ademariak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ademariak on Mar 2, 12 5:06 AM
You need the metal detector first to show you where to dig. Get it by putting the sleep potion in Cooter's wife's tea. Put the numbers the parrot keeps repeating into the lock and it will open and show you the metal detector. The metal detector has a red/yellow/green indicator on it. When you see the green light don't move your cursor just click again and the shovel should come up automatically. Click 2 or three more times and what's down there will show. The spots to dig are in front of the carriage house, on the tavern side by the cellar door and near the end of the swamp where you can walk. I think there is one more spot but I forgot where.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 16, 12 2:08 AM
Are you playing on PC or iPad?
If you're playing on PC, remember that the game looks at the cursor tip, not at what you're carrying.

[Post New]by MUCHOW2008 on Sep 16, 12 4:21 AM
[b]HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!!! I'm trying to get through this one section in the game and it is driving me NUTS!!!! It's the part where you put the keys in to unlock the cemetery. IT'S NOT WORKING AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!! Lol!! I'm playing on iPad and, I have the keys in and all in their correct positions but the gate isn't opening. I'm so frustrated!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 18, 12 10:52 PM
MUCHOW2008 wrote:HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!!! I'm trying to get through this one section in the game and it is driving me NUTS!!!! It's the part where you put the keys in to unlock the cemetery. IT'S NOT WORKING AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!! Lol!! I'm playing on iPad and, I have the keys in and all in their correct positions but the gate isn't opening. I'm so frustrated!

Hi MUCHOW2008! Welcome to the forums!! See if this info from the FAQs helps you out:
I have the KEYS in the CEMETERY GATE but the gate still won’t open!
Look at the painting in the first floor foyer between the door to the dining room and the closet door. That picture frame will show you which key goes in which shaped keyhole and in which direction your key must be oriented. This is another randomly generated solution so you CANNOT use the solution from the strategy guide or the walkthrough. You must use the solution shown on the picture frame in your game.

Go to: