skr041300
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles

[Post New]by skr041300 on Jan 1, 12 6:15 AM
Fantastic game! Interesting areas to explore, fun mini games, long game play, great hint system, etc... I really enjoyed figuring out where to go next and what tools to use from my inventory. My only "complaint" is that the skip button on the mini games took much longer to recharge than the hint button.

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Sherlock Holmes and the Hound of the Baskervilles

[Post New]by JoellaBFG on Apr 8, 12 11:00 PM
I've been playing these types of games for a few years now. Have to say this is definitely one of the top ones out there. Easy to progress in the game and get around using the map, story line is good, and puzzles aren't too difficult. Highly recommend this one. Took about 4 hours to complete.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on May 29, 12 2:27 PM
well done big fish. what an excellent game. atmosphere was great. graphics were great. many challenging mini games. i really enjoyed it

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Jun 9, 12 6:31 AM
I bought this game and got so frustrated in the beginning that I shelved it. Well, the other day, I dug it out and what a delight! I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I was right beside S and W and getting honors along the way. I did not get all of them but got the most I could get. Great game, great graphics and fantastic storyline.

A1mom
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by A1mom on Jun 16, 12 10:13 PM
Great Game

I have played many games here and this is with out a doubt one of the best if not THE BEST GAME. I'm amazed it's not a CE. there are so many places to go and puzzles to solve. I've never seen so much to do and keep my interest in a regular game. It took me 5 hours but every scene was clear and logical. I loved the story line and dialogue. I can't recommend this game highly enough. This game sets the standard that many other games don't come close too.

I give it 6 stars

dachsH
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dachsH on Jul 1, 12 11:46 PM
Thanks, Bih Fish, for this marvellous game! Can't stop liking it

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 2, 12 12:03 AM
Hi there dachsH,
Welcome to the Pond.
This game is still one of the best offered here (and an excellent CE if you feel that you would like to upgrade to that version - PM me if you would like the information on how you do this if you are not sure).
It still amazes me though when new posts such as yours affirm its quality and enjoyment factor as it was released some time ago. It is also one of those listed by many of us here when asled to recommend a good game of this genre.
Happy gaming.
Cheers,
DLO

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Jul 13, 12 8:39 PM
Just finished this game and I loved it! The HOS were not too difficult and there weren't too many of them. The puzzles were challenging, but good. Storyline was fun (maybe a little too wordy but that's okay).

The "portals" that took you back in time were quite creative. Great idea!

Am looking forward to trying the other Sherlock Holmes games.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Oct 2, 13 12:33 AM
Are all the HOS the picture kind as shown in the sample preview screenshots? Because if they are, there isn't any point in my even trying the demo.

skyepearl
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by skyepearl on Oct 2, 13 1:30 PM
I believe that the screen shots aren't of HOS, just the inventory bar.

Peeking at the blog w/t, there are word lists of items to find.

Go to: