Walkthrough for RTR

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for RTR

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 28, 08 12:36 PM
vengus wrote:walk through is great .......but i cant seem to find matches either im being to literal or missed something or just plain over tired .. please help

To loosen the bucket and get the dull knife and get the matches.
Go to the Toy Store and dial the phone in the workroom. You have to have already connected the wires so the phone works and you have to have the phone number from the Gingerbread house storage room. When you dial the phone this will open a room next to the telephone. It is a room on the same level with the workroom. It is blue green inside and shows the brick wall of the well that has given way. Poke the bucket with the long stick and the bucket will be loose.

Then go back through the house to the outside scene at the top of the well. Go to the close up of the well and turn the handle and the bucket will raise and the dull knife will be inside.

Sharpen the dull knife on the grinding stone in the schoolhouse cellar. Then in the Toy Store basement cut open the poor old teddy bear and get the matches.

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 28, 08 6:02 PM
Hi Vengus and welcome to the forum!

The problem wasn't on your end.......it was entirely my fault. I didn't realize until page 2 of this thread that I had left that part out of the walkthrough. By then it was too late to edit it. I'm so sorry!

[Post New]by mygrammy93 on Dec 30, 08 9:21 PM
Went thru the game to the end and never did find the handles to the kitchen cabinets. Was I supposed to? I played the game a second time and still didn't get any handles. Anybody else get this part?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Dec 31, 08 2:16 AM
There are no handles to be found. You just have to pull on the one handle that's left in the kitchen.

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sanpry on Jan 2, 09 7:58 PM
thanks heaps all the fish that helped, but now past charles floating in his tube, whats with the numberd stuff on what i think is the last bit?? stuck here forever!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 2, 09 8:13 PM
sanpry wrote:thanks heaps all the fish that helped, but now past charles floating in his tube, whats with the numberd stuff on what i think is the last bit?? stuck here forever!!
On page one of the Tips and Tricks topic for this game I posted instruction on how to find my photobucket of the solved puzzles in this game. Here is a link to the Tips and Tricks topic.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/12787.page

The number puzzle you are asking about has videos and pictures of how to play that puzzle in my Photobucket.

Good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by yhna_21 on Jan 3, 09 1:29 AM
thank you so much lizzie!!

Edited on 01/04/2009 at 5:57:38 AM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 3, 09 6:45 AM
yhna_21 wrote:hi pls help me i couldnt solve the telephone puzzle
hmmm and i wanna also say thanks 4 the help...pls help me with the telephone puzzle tnx
If you go to this game’s topic Toy Store - Workshop/Telephone you will find the answer for the phone wires. Here is the link to that topic.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/260/12814.page

Good luck and have fun!

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

[Post New]by Nilosh on Jan 3, 09 1:30 PM
First timer at the pond. It took me 13 hours to finish the game. Spent 2 hours looking for the last heart untill I finally thought of checking the gate (I completely forgot about the gate). Great game although the last puzzle with the numbers was too tedious so I skipped. Now I just found the walk through and will go again hopefully with less time. Thank you very much for walk through and Happy New Year to all.

Waycross48
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Waycross48 on Jan 4, 09 1:55 AM
I have a question regarding the door lock at the bottom of the well - the one where you must very quickly match symbols from a central board. The symbols must match those carried by angels with skulls for heads and by children who quickly parade across the top of the puzzle feature.
My question is - how MANY of them do you have do correctly before it's considered "enough". The only reference I've seen to this particular question was in a post on the forum. It stated that "when you have done enough of them correctly, the lock will open".
Any input will be much appreciated. I am having a particularly difficult time with this one - coming at me from 4 different directions as I have a cataract on one eye which will be removed soon, but, for now, I often see DOUBLE, especially online.
Also, what happens when you just opt to "skip" a puzzle. I did read that if you skip one - you may not go back to it. But, how does it affect the outcome of the game. Just wondering?
God Bless,
Waycross48

[Post New]by yhna_21 on Jan 4, 09 5:55 AM
hi you are really a great help
but please could you help me how to solve the telephone wire???
pls.i've working on it for 2 days now pls pls pls help
thanks

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 4, 09 5:57 AM
When you SKIP a puzzle it adds 30 minutes to your game play time. Otherwise skipping a puzzle has no effect on the game. Whatever action that would have happened if you completed a puzzle will still happen if you choose to SKIP it.

Good luck and happy gaming!

[Post New]by IRISHLASS69 on Jan 4, 09 12:05 PM
thanx for the walk thru i was able to finally finish the game it was a big help

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 4, 09 12:44 PM
yhna_21 wrote:hi you are really a great help but please could you help me how to solve the telephone wire??? pls.i've working on it for 2 days now pls pls pls help
thanks
If you go to this game’s topic Toy Store - Workshop/Telephone you will find the answer for the phone wires. Here is the link to that topic.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/260/12814.page

[Post New]by dakotadreamer on Jan 4, 09 8:03 PM
well i know i will be visiting this area alot ... reminder to PRINT out walkthrough and wanted to say THANK YOU!

cause i am sooo stuck on the three doors

justmebd
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by justmebd on Jan 4, 09 8:24 PM
This thread was a lifesaver for me, my wife and my mother. Thanks all

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Jan 4, 09 8:58 PM
You're all very welcome for the walkthrough. Thanks for letting me know it helped.

Dakotadreamer, make sure you check page 2 for an addition. I forgot the small but necessary part about the teddy bear so I had to add it there.

[Post New]by soisusan on Jan 11, 09 11:38 AM
Dear Doobie,
You are truley a saint.Thank you oh so much for all your time and effort
soisusan

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Jan 11, 09 11:53 AM
You're so very welcome, but saint is definitely a word not associated with me!!

Just hang around the pond.............you'll see firsthand!

[Post New]by mystery6145 on Jan 12, 09 6:49 AM
don't worry about the top shelf of books; You only need the bottom row

Go to: