Giftyy
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Roads of Rome II

[Post New]by Giftyy on Mar 14, 11 12:09 PM
Hi Stanley - maybe it is your PC why the game is freezing!?

[Post New]by yaraisgaming on Mar 17, 11 9:45 AM
Yessssss finally a strategy/time-management game without that boring and frustrating minigames, Thank you voor listening to the players!!!!

[Post New]by luckymemum on Mar 22, 11 9:36 PM
really enjoyed this game took awhile to finish mission accomplished

Kowhai2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Kowhai2 on Mar 25, 11 5:35 AM
stanley6489 wrote:Hate to be a spoiler since everyone else seems to like this game, but I do not! The floating curser slows me down and the game keeps freezing every time I get any kind of momentum going. I don't see how anyone got gold after half way though level 3. It's just not fun when it keeps freezing. If anyone has a solution to this, I would love to hear it.

Change cursor in options

Lazyhab
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Lazyhab on Mar 25, 11 2:40 PM
When trying to click on the giant octupus (level 2) to get rid of it, nothing happens!
So that is where I am stuck at. I really hate to have paid for a game and not be able to play it.
Can anyone help me??

Kowhai2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Kowhai2 on Mar 29, 11 3:44 AM
Lazyhab wrote:When trying to click on the giant octupus (level 2) to get rid of it, nothing happens!
So that is where I am stuck at. I really hate to have paid for a game and not be able to play it.
Can anyone help me??

You need to click it several times. This is the case for all the animals which scare the workers so they cannot leave home.
Keep trying you will get there, I did.

mom68
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by mom68 on Mar 31, 11 6:49 PM
Just when you think the original Roads of Rome couldn't be any more fun, RR II comes along and does just that! I love this game!

I love watching these little guys run around and build stuff! I think they're so cute running on the ropes, building bridges, etc! And now we have different environments [e.g., undersea caves, high mountains, fog covered roads] to play in! Thanks RR II!

5 out of 5!

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Apr 6, 11 6:47 AM
Is there a Roads of Rome III in the works -- anybody? I enjoyed this second one so much I keep watching and hoping for another one.

Ducelick
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Ducelick on May 18, 11 2:38 PM
Roads to Rome and Roads to Rome II are a lot of fun and I usually do not like this sort of game.

Having said that; for the life of me I can not get expert level on Roads to Rome II level 41.

[Post New]by kountrygal1965 on May 26, 11 12:03 PM
I AM SO AGGERVAITED!!!!!!!!!! Am on level 40 and can't get to 41 the final level!! How in the heck do you get to the final level????

Thanks yall

Re:You How to get past Roads of Rome II 40?

[Post New]by kountrygal1965 on May 26, 11 3:37 PM
Ducelick wrote:Roads to Rome and Roads to Rome II are a lot of fun and I usually do not like this sort of game.

Having said that; for the life of me I can not get expert level on Roads to Rome II level 41.

[/b]Has me really unnerved SURELY it's not wanting me to start ALL over again!

[Post New]by kountrygal1965 on May 27, 11 6:48 AM
cottoncandy2 wrote:Is there a Roads of Rome III in the works -- anybody? I enjoyed this second one so much I keep watching and hoping for another one.

Did you get past the 40th level?

[Post New]by bellamina1957 on May 30, 11 5:06 PM
I Love this game, so I bought Roads of Rome II
Thanks Big fish for a great game, I will play again and again

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on May 30, 11 11:40 PM
This is my favorite game ever Are they coming out with a new one? I suppose we cannot hope for Roads of Rome III to come out as fast as ROR II did, huh?

StarThrower
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by StarThrower on Jun 2, 11 9:42 AM
Can anyone tell me how Roads of Rome 2 compares to My Kingdom for the Princess 2? Which of the 2 games do you all like better?

Thanks!

[Post New]by croush12 on Jun 22, 11 7:35 PM
To get to level 41 on RoR II, you need to complete the first 40 levels as expert. Once you get to level 41 you have to build your quarry and goldmine first, then storehouse. Get all of those to the maximum levels you can as quickly as possible to get enough resources to finish it as an expert. Even then, it is close!

I personally like the RoR games more the MKFTP but MKFTP is more challenging to get expert on all levels, especially in the snow realm!

I am very anxious for both a RoR III and MKFTP III to come out!!! Have not found any other games that are quite like these, even the Island Realms and Rescue Team are not quite as good. With the gazillion Hidden Object and Match 3 games out there, you'd think game developers would be putting out more games like this one that people consistently rate high on game sites like Shockwave.

Edited on 06/22/2011 at 7:40:56 PM PST

klindsey6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by klindsey6 on Jul 9, 11 2:30 PM
LOVE this game and the first one (2nd is better tho) !!!! Can't WAIT for a 3rd to come out!!! Anyone know of similar games to try?

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 13, 11 8:04 AM
Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – 2 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 2.5 stars
Overall – 2.5 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

klindsey6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by klindsey6 on Aug 16, 11 3:39 AM
Stanley,

It's been my experience that freezing is due to not having a good enough graphics card... at least that is what I was told on a couple games... and once I got a better one the freezing stopped....

Good luck! I LOVED ROR one & two!

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Oct 12, 11 11:42 PM
A good game that has 40 levels and is much like the first. In some places it can be very hard to beat, but I managed without getting expert on all levels. So the bonus levels I couldn't play.

Go to: