Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Kingdom of Seven Seals

[Post New]by Seester2 on Jun 11, 11 8:25 PM
A no buy for me. Tried about 10 minutes of the demo and it was grainy and boring to me. I hate running around on a map round and round in circles and never accomplishing anything. Sorry, Big Fish.

dmk11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dmk11 on Apr 25, 12 1:58 PM
I've gotten to the part of the chest and still stuck on it?? I have read reviews and which way to go but do you hold on to the lock or let it beep with a red glow to appear?? I'm hoping that the website will have a walk through soon. I do like the game but it's not one of my favorites.

dmk11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dmk11 on May 10, 12 2:26 PM
For the Lock chest. Yes it took me dozens of times.....
Do not stop on the numbers you or given. It will turn red.
Move you lock to the number back and forth, it may take you a few times but once you get the hang of it you will be able to open it.

dmk11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by dmk11 on Jun 2, 12 3:05 PM
Playing it again but got stuck opening the chest. I have all these other items also. Guess I liking it less and less. May keep may not. No where on any website do they give a walk through??? Guess I'll wait for it and then say duh..... I give about a 4 out of 10 now.

[Post New]by octoberapple on Jun 29, 12 9:12 AM
Kingdom of Seven Seals is one of my favorite games. Perhaps I should agree it won't be ideal for everyone but if you are the fan of HOG's and fairy tales just like me, you will definitely like it

I do NOT like this game

[Post New]by NobodyWasTaken on May 10, 13 9:56 AM
I got this game for free and will be deleting it. The main problem is the lack of help. It's a wander-back-and-forth-doing-useless-tasks kind of game with a few HO puzzles. I found the HO puzzles not fun and had to use hints to solve at least a few items in each.

There are confusing parts with no help, like a turtle saying find my grandson near a bridge while a HO screen with a bridge is displayed. I looked all over that screen FOREVER trying to find the missing turtle! Ended up having to quit the game and come online to discover he is somewhere else.

Now I am stuck needing guards in two places when there is apparently only one guard...so he is guarding one spot and all I can do is "talk to the water" who says to get her a guard. The guard is busy! So, I wander around aimlessly, go talk to the water, wander aimlessly, talk to the water, wander aimlessly...there is NOTHING I can do! It's horrible.

Go to: