WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:13th Skull ** FAQs ** Lots of SPOILERS

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 27, 11 5:17 PM
pat71896 wrote:Hello BFF (Big Fish Friend!)

I see the three icons, but I have three rows with (about) 10 columns. I put the first column in the icon order, nothing.

I don't have enough of the first icon to make the whole row of them.

Pat

Haha! I like that - BFF!!

So each column needs to be in the same order (there are 9 I think), for example, flower/crown-looking thing/fleur de lis. You have two buttons on each side that slide the two lower rows to the right and left, and 9 buttons along the lower edge that slide individual columns up and down. You need to use all of those buttons to move the icons around to get each column of three icons in the same order. Hope this helps clarify!

stormy_1962
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by stormy_1962 on Mar 4, 11 4:34 PM
stormy_1962 wrote:
WilJul wrote:
stormy_1962 wrote:I need to know where the key is for the shed by taters bar. Can someone help me? I'm also having trouble getting some light in the graveyard past the gates.
Thank You Sparky.

Hi there sparky! Are you talking about the key to the cellar at the Drink & Swaller Tavern? If so, the bartender should hand it to you.

When you first enter the crypt, look to your left, there should be a lantern hanging that you will need to light with matches. Take that with you for some light in the tombs.

Thank you WilJul

Does anybody know where i can get the gasoline for the chainsaw?
Sparky

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 4, 11 5:30 PM
From the gas pump. At some point the barmaid tells you that the owner will turn on the pump for awhile. Just go over and click on it and it will work. I'm thinking it's right after the H0 in the gas station, but not sure exactly of the timing.

taffy2008
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by taffy2008 on Mar 8, 11 4:18 PM
oh THAT'S the bonus game! lol

don't I feel stupid. I played 2x through just trying to unlock the chest!

thanks!

Edited on 03/08/2011 at 4:19:18 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 8, 11 8:37 PM
taffy2008 wrote:oh THAT'S the bonus game! lol

don't I feel stupid. I played 2x through just trying to unlock the chest!

thanks!

Lol! Glad you figured it out, taffy!

serenity7x
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by serenity7x on Mar 9, 11 2:08 PM
this is probably a dumb question to all you guys who finished the game, but i am SLOW!!! i cant figure out how to get the metal t from the chandelier! can someone please help me? thanx so much in advance!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 9, 11 2:14 PM
serenity7x wrote:this is probably a dumb question to all you guys who finished the game, but i am SLOW!!! i cant figure out how to get the metal t from the chandelier! can someone please help me? thanx so much in advance!

Hi serenity7x! There are no dumb questions! You are not the first to ask this! You first have to lower the chandelier, that is accomplished by solving the puzzle in the attic with the orange and blue slider skulls. Once you have completed that puzzle, go back down to the foyer and you should be able to just click on the T to retrieve it. Good luck! Happy gaming!

[Post New]by cheesemonkey14 on Mar 26, 11 5:26 PM
serenity7x wrote:this is probably a dumb question to all you guys who finished the game, but i am SLOW!!! i cant figure out how to get the metal t from the chandelier! can someone please help me? thanx so much in advance!

dont worry, im probly slower that you are!

Tam5115
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by Tam5115 on May 10, 11 9:36 AM
Oh my word! I feel like I want to pull my hair out and go sit in the corner and drool or something. At least 7 times now I've put the stupid skulls on the stupid crew skeletons at the stupid table in the stupid bonus game. It STILL tells me I'm wrong! I even checked my book to see if my crew was listed differently. My ship name was Arianna after all...

I want to cry... no, really, I do.

Tam5115
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by Tam5115 on May 10, 11 9:45 AM
Now I feel really stupid. I checked one last time and I had VIII and XIII switched.

Tam5115
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by Tam5115 on May 10, 11 9:47 AM
Now I feel really stupid. I checked one last time and I had VIII and XIII switched.

[Post New]by corky7166 on May 27, 11 11:14 AM
I've looked through most blogs, etc. and I can't find how to get on the pirate ship. I don't see any way. Does anyone know how I get across the water to the ship?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jun 10, 11 7:51 PM
corky7166 wrote:I've looked through most blogs, etc. and I can't find how to get on the pirate ship. I don't see any way. Does anyone know how I get across the water to the ship?

Hi corky7166! Sorry this is so late, and you may have already figured this out - but you have to have the Collector's Edition to access the ships. They are part of the bonus game.

Lsmll
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Lsmll on Jun 11, 11 7:47 PM
thanks very much

[Post New]by tweakycrow53 on Jul 25, 11 7:10 AM
stephanieSill wrote:Please help ! Im Stephanie my e mail address is (removed by moderator)
Im in the office with the computer and put in the password 94yxo2 or 94yx02
any way it wont unlock the computer
what di i do?

[Post New]by Jaylsee on Aug 2, 11 5:20 PM
where is the light to hang in the room under the coffen. And the code to the computer has to be in Caps, and is behind the pic. with dog/girl in it. It might be different for you but my was diffeerent that yours. can't fine where i wrote it down to give it to you. Sorry.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Aug 2, 11 7:25 PM
Jaylsee wrote:where is the light to hang in the room under the coffen. And the code to the computer has to be in Caps, and is behind the pic. with dog/girl in it. It might be different for you but my was diffeerent that yours. can't fine where i wrote it down to give it to you. Sorry.

There is a lantern to the left of the screen when you are at the coffin with the water in it. Light it and take it down into the underground room.

[Post New]by Wolverine123 on Aug 12, 11 6:19 PM
WilJul wrote:
broadband5712 wrote:Where are the rocks i have to throw at the pirate ship
If you have the standard edition of the game, you can't get to the rocks, even though your game may instruct you to. The ships are part of the bonus play only available in the collector's edition.

So, I do NOT have the collector's edition, yet it took me back to the pirate ships anyway. since I have the regular version I'm guessing that's why it won't let me on the ship.
Anyway, if there isn't anyway I can get on with my regular version do I need to switch players before I can play the regular version again?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Aug 12, 11 6:25 PM
Wolverine123 wrote:
WilJul wrote:
broadband5712 wrote:Where are the rocks i have to throw at the pirate ship
If you have the standard edition of the game, you can't get to the rocks, even though your game may instruct you to. The ships are part of the bonus play only available in the collector's edition.

So, I do NOT have the collector's edition, yet it took me back to the pirate ships anyway. since I have the regular version I'm guessing that's why it won't let me on the ship.
Anyway, if there isn't anyway I can get on with my regular version do I need to switch players before I can play the regular version again?

I believe that is correct. At the end of the regular version for me I collected a couple more things and just wandered around. The game never really ended. When I clicked to play again, I was left wandering some more. Really sloppy way to leave a game, but Bfg did it with this one.

The only way I know to start a new game is to create a new profile to play the new game.

[Post New]by Breeeezy2 on Sep 1, 11 10:55 AM
I am STUCK under the masoleum. It keeps telling me to look there for clues, and I've solved the "4 dates" puzzle, and I can't go any farther. Help!

Go to: