Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Post any Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower technical issues here only

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 10, 11 11:46 AM
stanliness wrote:Housebound in a big snowstorm in Georgia, so playing games I downloaded awhile ago but haven't played yet.
Didn't find more than 1 gear when the system crashed. From the posts, it looks like an interesting game. Oh well. Off to delete.

Some folks had trouble with the gears. When they uninstalled and reinstalled the game again, that seemed to have solved the problem. Should you ever decide that you want to give it another try, you might try a fresh installation.

[Post New]by early_morning_ja on Jan 10, 11 3:46 PM
like most people I am having trouble running this game. The game has so many glitches that I can't even put out the fire. This seems to be what good be a good game IF the tech problems are fixed. Let me know

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 10, 11 5:08 PM
early_morning_ja wrote:like most people I am having trouble running this game. The game has so many glitches that I can't even put out the fire. This seems to be what good be a good game IF the tech problems are fixed. Let me know
There is a specific order of flames that you should be aiming the fire hose at. Have you looked at the walkthrough posted at the top of this forum? If you still have any problems, uninstall and try a fresh download. That seems to be taking care of the problems that some of the others have had.

[Post New]by Ayshela on Jan 10, 11 6:31 PM
The reviews of this game were good, so I grabbed the trial. I'm glad I didn't just go ahead and buy it, because I haven't even gotten further than the rebuild-the-bridge step. Every time I get the axe on my cursor I have to escape and go to main menu and load back in to get it OFF my cursor. I saw where there wasn't a planned rebuild for this, which is sad, because it looks like it would be a fun game if it were working properly.

Unlike most of the other posters, my laptop (while fully updated) is not Win7, it's Vista.

[Post New]by debofme on Jan 11, 11 3:40 AM
I have the same problem with this game as the others who have written. Crash after crash, I won't purchase any more games until I read the prospective forum to see how others like the game. Also sent post to CS on Sat and still no reply. Will call today, to get game credit.

nykitkat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by nykitkat on Jan 11, 11 5:18 PM
jkuci wrote:
jkuci wrote:
The game kicks me out about half way through.
I've quit game manager and tried to get back into the game 3 times but consistently get kicked out at the same place.
The game will not even reload.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it works now. It started again from where I was kicked out so my progress was obviously kept.

I tried that but still doesn't work.

lisette42
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lisette42 on Jan 12, 11 4:17 AM
I am having the same problem as everyone else. The mouse won't work and I can't get past the welcome screen, it just flashes when I press the options and crashes.

lea59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by lea59 on Jan 12, 11 10:22 PM
muesliriegel wrote:I have a serious prob with starting this game - it shuts down all running programmes and restarts my laptop everytime I try to play. Every kind of driver is updated and this prob never happened so far with any other kind of game.

Could you pls have a look into this? Thanks.

lea59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by lea59 on Jan 12, 11 10:34 PM
I'm having serious problems too. When I try to start the game it shuts down my computer completely.
I have been able to get in a few times and have played for a few hours.
Has anyone got any solutions.
I will uninstall and install the game again as I see some people have had success with that.

[Post New]by Fionhun on Jan 13, 11 12:37 PM
I've made it as far as looking for one of the gears at the sundial in a time capsule apparently! However I have a mound of earth at the sundial which wasn't there before but I didn't get a gear and the spade/shovel is not showing any sign of action over the area! Help can't progress any further.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 13, 11 1:28 PM
Fionhun wrote:I've made it as far as looking for one of the gears at the sundial in a time capsule apparently! However I have a mound of earth at the sundial which wasn't there before but I didn't get a gear and the spade/shovel is not showing any sign of action over the area! Help can't progress any further.
You might want to take a look at the walkthrough posted at the top of this forum. This silver gear is small are hard to see on the gray stone. The place to dig with the shovel is the bottom left side of the sundial area. You may have to click several spots to get any action. The area to dig is small and it should work when you click the right spot, so maybe just experiment a little more. Good luck.

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Jan 16, 11 8:40 AM
hello,well i thought i was doing well with this game ,went on the train to court yard broke the door down ,went to get back on train and the game Stoped now i sign back on and my name is gone ,and i dont really want to start over this really Stinks.do we have a fix for this yet?thank you

[Post New]by blondecelly on Jan 16, 11 6:39 PM
While in the toy store I can not access the toys after or before I freed the toy maker. Still the last diamond gear and is not anywhere to be found.

[Post New]by lucapelagia on Jan 17, 11 8:47 PM
I used the shovel on the right side of the sundial and got an empty hole (this was all before I looked at the walkthrough). After looking at the walkthrough, I see that I should have used it on the left side to find the time capsule...however, my shovel has disappeared. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by surffish15 on Jan 19, 11 4:33 PM
evansmommy wrote:Has anyone written Big Fish about thier Tech isues with this game and gotten a reply? I wrote the on Saturday and haven't heard a peep! Very unlike BF, evey other time I've had to contact them, they've gotten back with me within 24-48 hours. Maybe it's because I wrote complaining about this games lack of playability ( game keeps deleting m profile) and asked for a credit??

[Post New]by surffish15 on Jan 19, 11 4:35 PM
evansmommy wrote:Has anyone written Big Fish about thier Tech isues with this game and gotten a reply? I wrote the on Saturday and haven't heard a peep! Very unlike BF, evey other time I've had to contact them, they've gotten back with me within 24-48 hours. Maybe it's because I wrote complaining about this games lack of playability ( game keeps deleting m profile) and asked for a credit??

[Post New]by ajbthatsme on Jan 20, 11 11:12 AM
I am stuck on the genie lamp. I went to the blog walk-through and did exactly as it said, but the lid would not open to give me the eye. I also went to the forum and saw that other people had the same problem, but did not find any good answers for this problem. I think it is a glich.

AZKalona
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by AZKalona on Jan 21, 11 4:41 PM
I tried to download this game to try it and it said my trial is expired. I have never played it yet. Is this a glitch?

[Post New]by kafarleyg on Jan 26, 11 5:17 PM
I was at the museum and tried to get back ont he train to the courtyard and the game closed. When I re-opened it made me start the game all over. Very bummed. Sentding an email asking for my credit to be refunded! Bummer. This game seemed challenging - for a change!

mcac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mcac on Feb 9, 11 10:00 AM
muesliriegel wrote:I have a serious prob with starting this game - it shuts down all running programmes and restarts my laptop everytime I try to play. Every kind of driver is updated and this prob never happened so far with any other kind of game.

Could you pls have a look into this? Thanks.

Same problem here.
I tried the game before buying it, but when I bought it, it was the end!
It always restart my laptop.
I uninstalled and reinstalled it but it didn't work.
I redownloaded it, but same problem

Go to: