Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Fairway Solitaire

[Post New]by Slohcin on Jul 13, 14 2:37 AM
Please move the "Buy 5 for 2000" button or at least have a "Yes/No" option. I have accidentally hit this on a few occasions, the last time removing 2000 of my 2650 balance! This is so frustrating.

[Post New]by Gemmandy on Aug 9, 14 3:32 AM
It's a great game, I'm on 105 (I think). All games are possible, they all work in the end it takes patience (which is what solitaire is all about ) and maybe a few golf bucks to get through them. I can play this anywhere, on the plane, in a bus in the car. You just can't buy anything or earn golf bucks by watching game clips if your not on huge internet but the games are always possible. I save a few for travels otherwise I complete each game before it falls away at the end of each week. these BF guys have done an incredible job on this game, enjoy it, it's not that expensive for the hours of entertainment.

[Post New]by JUDYLMD on Sep 9, 14 12:38 PM
I do not like the new GOAL pop up. To say it is annoying is an understatement. We need a way to turn it off.
I know my goals and don't need to be reminded.
When I want to go back and replay a game that I have mastered, that should be OK
I notice that getting irons is not like it was either.
Give me a break.
I have poured many dollars into your bank account.
Why didn't you leave well enough alone?

I play at least 3 hours every day.
This is so annoying, I am looking for a new game somewhere else.

[Post New]by tangliang on Sep 12, 14 7:06 AM
I love this game. I used to play it a lot on BSG. I got stuck on a course where you had to have 16 cards in a row to unlock the next course. Never did make it past that one!

[Post New]by japage1818 on Oct 5, 14 9:00 AM
When are we going to get new courses for original Fairway Solitaire? I have been playing for years and love the game buy no new course for a VERY long time. Are you too busy with Fairway Solitaire Blast? Please get us new courses.

[Post New]by FatnRat1 on Nov 25, 14 9:57 PM
Love the game. I only have one complaint/suggestion: There should be a "Confirm" at the 2000 or 5000 game bucks for an additional 5 cards at the end of a hole. There is already a "confirm" for playing a course that only requires 1250 game bucks. Several times I have accidentally hit the 2000 when not watching that I had reached the last card on a hole and there is no way to get those bucks back (that I know of) if you do that by accident.

[Post New]by Micolaccia on Nov 28, 14 2:18 AM
from the last update on android it doesn't work anymore...

[Post New]by theresagames on Apr 4, 15 10:28 PM
How do you get the Drawn of The Dead trophy?

[Post New]by Jpmsjem on Apr 6, 15 7:00 AM
How do I unlock yeshall nut pass?

[Post New]by Firefox1948 on Apr 9, 15 7:20 PM
This game used to be fun, but now it is so hard it is boring. Is there any way I can get my old game back?

[Post New]by BatonRougeFrank on Sep 2, 15 2:59 PM
This game has turned from fun to frustrating. It's purpose now is not for the people who purchased it to have fun but to maximize revenue for Big Fish.

I had gone successfully played all the games before the enhancements. Now it has been impossible to play without spending cash with Big Fish.

I have totally given up playing the main courses and instead okay the daily game only.

Dalegribel
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Dalegribel on Sep 10, 15 2:21 PM
Notice this too. More gopher appearances than a month ago (even with Gopher rooter active), I keep hitting Lawyers or breaking windows. The treasure chests are fun, but nothing like going into the last hole and being able to play only one or two cards from the deck, which seems to be the norm. Seems to be all about the spend right now.

BatonRougeFrank wrote:This game has turned from fun to frustrating. It's purpose now is not for the people who purchased it to have fun but to maximize revenue for Big Fish.

I had gone successfully played all the games before the enhancements. Now it has been impossible to play without spending cash with Big Fish.

I have totally given up playing the main courses and instead okay the daily game only.

Go to: