bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Post any Awakening: Moonfell Wood technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 16, 11 11:39 AM
Hey gregers212,

Welcome to the pond! Please check to make sure that you're using the same iTunes account ID that you used when purchasing the game and that you have the in-app purchases turned on.

If you would like to change the Apple ID, you can go to Settings > Store. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Advn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Total white screen when carving/placing busts

[Post New]by Advn on Aug 18, 11 9:36 AM
I just have a white square where my work should be or, since I just clicked the tools until the game decided it was complete, where my completed bust is. Now, however, I have to match several items I can't see. I'm on a PC, not a phone, if that helps.

[Post New]by Grdpdx on Aug 20, 11 10:30 PM
On iPhone can't get the 7th brazier lit with the dragon regardless of placement. Help

[Post New]by fairycharms on Aug 25, 11 4:21 PM
I'm at the beginning of the game. When I place the rope on the stone with the stick and the broken paddle, nothing happens. How do I get it to tie together? Thanks.

brammie5
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by brammie5 on Aug 31, 11 1:00 AM
I figured all the bugs would be fixed by now but I can't get going at all. I got the oar put together. I clicked on the boat and found the treasure box and 4 tiles.when this close up scree came on it starts flashing. I closed it and got a great picture but when I click on the boat all I see is the box, a jar and a piece of fur...no more tiles. I referred to the walkthrough and it said the other 4 tiles are in the boat. What is wrong?
Brammie5

[Post New]by CPD1053 on Sep 15, 11 2:16 PM
I am playing this game on iPhone 4. I can not get gem keystone into the rock at glistening pond. I have tried everything including rebooting phone, flicking gem at rock and even changing to left handed setting as some have suggested on other forums. I'm fed up. This is the 3RD BIG FISH GAME IN A ROW for me with bugs. It's a shame because I love the games but I'm out $10 bucks now for all these games I can't play because of the bugs! I'm totally fed up. Big Fish isnt offering any help, updates, or refunds. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. Can I please get some help Big Fish???? Please????

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 15, 11 4:19 PM
Hi CPD1053,

If you're experiencing these issues with your iPhone version of this game, please swim on over to the following help article for some great troubleshooting steps:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps, I'd encourage you to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by tommydoh on Sep 28, 11 6:28 AM
i've played this twice with different names now because i became stuck as the goblin didnt give me growth vial for the sapling to get the box out,
on my second attempt i got to exactly the same level and the little bugger didnt give me the vial yet again!! all i got was a blank piece of paper on both attempts.
any help would be appreciated
thanks

jkk2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by jkk2 on Oct 10, 11 12:56 PM
Carirae wrote:
iPhone version - can't get gemstone key to stay in the rock in the little pond/puddle. Several others have posted about this issue, as well, on the forum for this game.

I am having the same problem. Wish I could just see replies to these problems

[Post New]by julie3kids on Dec 1, 11 10:34 AM
I Too amd stuck at the gate after have placing the key the gate goes down but alas I cannot enter!!! I have uninstalled twice and reinstalled twice now and I am still stuck at the damn gate!!!! WHY??

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 1, 11 11:48 AM
Hi julie3kids,

You may want to see if there are some helpful tips in the Game Forum for the gate by either searching with the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "gate" and all of the posts with “gate” will come up! You can also try checking out the walkthrough (you can click on this link) to make sure that all of the proper steps have been taken.

If you feel you've reached a technical issue, you are always welcome to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to work with you individually. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Dec 2, 11 7:35 PM
I just bought this game about a week ago so it should be the latest version however I am having the exact same problem that others reported with the game freezing after the King Bear is restored. That thread is locked stating the problem will be solved and the fix reported however that does not seem to be the case.

[Post New]by WingedVictory on Dec 19, 11 9:48 AM
I am using a recently updated iPod Touch.I can't light the 7th brazier. I've tried landing the dragon everywhere on, above, below, to both sides of the brazier 100 times, both quickly and slowly, and have tried flicking it. I hear a "click" when I land the dragon on the top (where the flame should be) but nothing happens. It tells me I should find another way, yet the fairy always points to this 7th brazier. I'm stuck.

[Post New]by Calwarrior on Dec 27, 11 9:21 AM
I can't light the incense burner. I've used the suggestions and moved the dragon to numerous spots--nothing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I've re-started the game and carefully completed each step. Now what?

[Post New]by Moonyju on Jan 6, 12 11:13 PM
Calwarrior: I had to fiddle around for this part. I realised that I have to make sure my cursor and not the item I'm using is pointing at the right spot. =)

Now question... I recently bought this game after trying the demo. Then I got to a point where I need to talk to the goblin a second time, yet the goblin is nowhere to be seen. Found suggestions saying to uninstall/reinstall the game, which I did, then followed the walkthrough up to that point and still no goblin. Not giving up, as the game is quite enjoyable, I re-uninstalled and re-re-installed... and now having the following error message:

Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version.
File "BASS.dll", error 126.

Tried reinstalling from my purchase history, and still getting the error. It's not a hardware/software/driver issue as the game was working fine today.

Ideas? Not really keen on starting the game over, so I'd like to avoid that. However, I do realise it might be possible I've lost all my game data already.

Thanks!

oblivion
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by oblivion on Jan 9, 12 2:21 PM
A few in-game bugs, mostly on descriptive text:

The Marble Mural displays on the status line something like "hintnbs013txt" (but I may be slightly out on that, I wrote it from memory.)

The Murals entry in the journal shows "JN019TITLE"

The Root Balcony contains a "Wood Scultping Workbench" (although it's correct when the view is open of the bench itself.)

The ruined bust: if you put the pieces of the broken bust on it rather than on an empty podium, the error appears: "CU017dbtakewoodtxt".

Hope this helps: nothing serious here, I imagine -- at least, although I'm not finished yet, nothing's happened that amounts to a crash or other serious error.

[Post New]by Shel81 on Jan 10, 12 6:27 AM
I cannot get the key gemstone to be accepted into the indentation in the pool of water next to the waterfall. I've reinstalled the game and started over three times with no luck. I can't progress any farther into the game without it accepting the gemstone. I'm playing on my iPhone so enlarging the screen is not an option. I've seen no updates for the game on the app store. What am I supposed to do? Right now I feel completely ripped off. Please help!

[Post New]by fairystar32 on Jan 16, 12 9:18 PM
Hi
I purchased this game after the demo. I am having difficuly getting the lantern down though. I tried everything to get it down then checked the walkthrough and it uses the stick which I had tried numerous times. I went back and tried the same stick to reach things, over and over but it will not work?
Can anyone help?
thanks

Edited on 01/16/2012 at 9:18:29 PM PST

[Post New]by fairystar32 on Jan 17, 12 12:18 AM
Just too add I have reinstalled it too and set up another profile and still the same issue?
I cannot get any furthur as I cannot get the lantern down.

[Post New]by readermau on Jan 20, 12 1:54 AM
Hello,

I bought few days ago the games and I enjoy it. I just cross the moonlight bridge and get into the witch's tower. On the first floor, I place the disc of sun and moon in the door and click on it. The same window show me the door opening but when I want to pass the door is close again and I rewatch the opening of the door again and again.
How can I pass this bug ?
Thanks

Go to: