Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull!

[Post New]by greyhoundgirl on Mar 3, 11 8:21 PM
He everyone! I am stuck trying to listen to the phone call through the door with a glass. I sometimes see the conversation, but then it disappears and I have to get the glass again, and start moving it all over the door. No joy. Any suggestions?
the Walkthrough is no help

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 3, 11 9:56 PM
That's the way it works. You get the conversation focused and then it will fade out. You have to move the glass and find the conversation again. Keep doing this until the conversation is over. Your glass will disappear when you are finished.

[Post New]by mscott1988 on Mar 4, 11 7:57 AM
i need to know how to log into the computer i have the password as x48BEE but it is not letting me sign into the computer when i type it in the box. please help me.

[Post New]by mscott1988 on Mar 4, 11 7:59 AM
i need to know how to log into the computer i have the password as x48BEE but it is not letting me sign into the computer when i type it in the box. please help me.

[Post New]by mscott1988 on Mar 4, 11 8:02 AM
mscott1988 wrote:i need to know how to log into the computer i have the password as x48BEE but it is not letting me sign into the computer when i type it in the box. please help me.

[Post New]by greyhoundgirl on Mar 4, 11 10:03 AM
Thanks McMurty. At least I know now that it isn't a glitch,

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 4, 11 10:44 AM
mscott1988 wrote:i need to know how to log into the computer i have the password as x48BEE but it is not letting me sign into the computer when i type it in the box. please help me.
Copied from 13th Skulls FAQs....found here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/136364.page

I can’t use the COMPUTER PASSWORD on the computer!
You can only use the password your game gives you, it is randomly generated each time you play and from player to player, so you CANNOT use the password listed in the walkthrough. Make sure you have read the password correctly – zeros can look like ohs and sixes can look like b’s for example. Make sure, after you enter the code, that you press enter on YOUR computer keyboard. Also, if you make a mistake when entering the code, if you backspace to delete, the game will get confused. Back out of the computer then go back in and re-enter the correct code.

[Post New]by sosueme47 on Mar 6, 11 5:25 PM
I'm missing one key to get behind the picture in the entrance. have no clues to find the 4th key. help! I'm a bad detective.....

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 6, 11 7:04 PM
sosueme47 wrote:I'm missing one key to get behind the picture in the entrance. have no clues to find the 4th key. help! I'm a bad detective.....

Also from the FAQs (you people need to check those out!):

Where are all of the CEMETERY GATE KEYS?
Highlight to read:
Star key – in the puzzle box on Magnolia’s mantle
Moon key – in the attic in the chest on the right
Triangle key – in the blue box in the shed behind the house
Diamond key – in the painting on the left in the foyer

[Post New]by joffak on Mar 7, 11 8:49 PM
How do you access the manor computer?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 7, 11 10:19 PM
joffak wrote:How do you access the manor computer?

You need the password. Mrs. Lawson mentions where it is hidden during her phone conversation that you listen to with the glass on the door.

[Post New]by grays_c on Mar 8, 11 9:54 AM
having trouble unplugging the toilet in the bar.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 8, 11 10:50 AM
Read "13th Skull ***FAQs***" located toward the top of the forum. Answer is there.

[Post New]by lynnebartow on Mar 9, 11 4:19 AM
greyhoundgirl wrote:He everyone! I am stuck trying to listen to the phone call through the door with a glass. I sometimes see the conversation, but then it disappears and I have to get the glass again, and start moving it all over the door. No joy. Any suggestions?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 9, 11 2:47 PM
lynnebartow wrote:
greyhoundgirl wrote:He everyone! I am stuck trying to listen to the phone call through the door with a glass. I sometimes see the conversation, but then it disappears and I have to get the glass again, and start moving it all over the door. No joy. Any suggestions?

Hi lynnebartow! mcurty already responded to this post in the post immediately below it.

[Post New]by yellowbird29 on Mar 13, 11 1:43 PM
how do I get pass cleaning the toilet

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 13, 11 2:39 PM
Look up 3 and 4 posts above this one. The answer is there.

[Post New]by humphreylane on Mar 15, 11 10:13 PM
I am stuck after I get the 13th skull. It says to go to the swamp and inspect the alligator's nest. I've gone to the left corner and all I get is to inspect the alligator's but can't get to the nest.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 15, 11 10:31 PM
humphreylane wrote:I am stuck after I get the 13th skull. It says to go to the swamp and inspect the alligator's nest. I've gone to the left corner and all I get is to inspect the alligator's but can't get to the nest.
The alligator's nest is where you found the egg earlier in the game. Go into the swamp and take the path that is straight ahead and turns slightly to the right. Follow it and the nest is to the left.

[Post New]by clperkins62 on Mar 18, 11 7:50 PM
How do I get the oil can in the vase? Ive tryed every place on the stupid thing-nothing works. clperkins62

Go to: