bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Post any Nightmare on the Pacific technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 18, 11 12:22 PM
Hey NFGranny,

You can find the walkthrough for this game here.

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by etheljean1923 on Jan 18, 11 9:04 PM
When I clicked on it to try the game it worked fine, but as soon as I hit purchase..I am having the same issues as everyone else. I'm running XP on my laptop.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Jan 19, 11 4:37 AM
I tried three times on my Windows XP Desktop and can't get passed the loading page. Have never had this problem on any other game.

[Post New]by nonie76 on Jan 19, 11 6:39 AM
Another game that won't load - what a shame and it looked like it would be really great. I'm about ready to try some other place for games. Have had three good games now that either won't load or crash and found that I'm not the only one. How about trying the games before you pass them on to us. Thought I'd buy this one cause it looked so great. Another sorry miss.

[Post New]by Phoenix1123 on Jan 19, 11 10:27 AM
Mac user - Safari OS X 10.6.6; two hours into the game, it suddenly started crashing; I can restart the game, and it has maintained its progress, but is crashing within ten minutes or so. Brand new Mac, and completely up-to-date; 8 GB memory, 1TB drive, Intel 5 Series. Any ideas? Thanks.

[Post New]by jigjoye on Jan 20, 11 12:12 PM
Mac user, Snow Leopard. I have rescued Jimmy and according to the walkthrough I should receive a phone call. I am wandering around and around and I'm not getting a phone call! What should I do?

[Post New]by littlelambxx on Jan 20, 11 2:05 PM
Hi, please could you help? I have found Denise but can not click on her to make any interaction. Thanks

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 20, 11 4:47 PM
jigjoye wrote:Mac user, Snow Leopard. I have rescued Jimmy and according to the walkthrough I should receive a phone call. I am wandering around and around and I'm not getting a phone call! What should I do?
Hi jigjoye! I'm on a Mac too and never received any phone calls. Didn't know I was supposed to! Lol! I just played right on through. Just ignore that in the walkthrough and keep on going! Happy gaming!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 20, 11 4:48 PM
littlelambxx wrote:Hi, please could you help? I have found Denise but can not click on her to make any interaction. Thanks
Hi littlelambxx!! You have to get something to help her get out of the hole. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by RozyBee on Jan 20, 11 4:56 PM
ebec wrote:Have tried 3 times to play and cannot get it past the "Loading". I do get the intro to the story, then a black screen with loud, dramatic music and the "Loading". The music just continues to repeat and nothing. I have an XP. Will also contact the "help page".

Don't bother, this is the stupiest game ever. Not worth playing much less spending money on it. It isn't even worth the time I just spent typing this note.

[Post New]by littlelambxx on Jan 21, 11 7:08 AM
Thanks WilJul, I thought it was a glitch! But I've sorted it now x

[Post New]by iamwa7wxl on Jan 21, 11 9:31 PM
togood2be wrote:Anybody else get the boot by a right click. i hit it by accident once or twice and got kicked out..lol Using Vista.

Same thing happened to me. Every time you right click it boots you. (running Windows 7) I right clicked accidentally on the map and got booted. Then did it again after about 30 mins of play, got booted and when I restarted I was probably 5 min back from where I was when I got booted. Don't think I'll be buying this one.

[Post New]by deeders on Jan 21, 11 9:52 PM
so see alot of issues for XP users. has any of this been fixed yet? I had tried to download before and have uninstalled and reinstalled and still just see the black screen with "loading" but after reading the comments don't even know if this game is worth the time to download! have noticed that if you only like the word hidden object games and not the picture or the more of the adventure games with a few hidden object (with words) in them they are becoming far and few in between. Not everyone likes the shape finder hidden object games and the adventure (go up this side and down that side), I have found myself to be playing some of my older games or just not playing at all and am really starting to rethink being a member. Thanks for letting me complain.......

[Post New]by Marfar50 on Jan 24, 11 7:37 AM
I have windows xp and I had the same problem after downloading from another game site so I will probably not try it from BFG. Ghost Ship would not play either. I installed Ghost Ship from a back up disk and the game screen came up side ways! Weird! I am assuming that windows xp might be the problem here? Is it time to get a new computer?

[Post New]by tgr2000 on Jan 26, 11 3:37 PM
I purchase the game and the same thing is happening, I downloaded it on my laptop not a problem but on my home computer it continues to be loading, Tried downloading it thru tangent and have the same problem, Is there a solution to the problem

[Post New]by ieajudy on Jan 27, 11 3:57 PM
I keep getting a runtime error when I try to release the ladder going to the heliport. I was able to play this game a few days ago, but now I can't. I've deleted and re-installed and still the same problem. Any suggestions on what to do?

[Post New]by wacoppcflyer on Jan 31, 11 5:50 PM
I rescued jimmy but never go any phone calls from husband or daughter to tell me where they were

[Post New]by valour on Feb 3, 11 10:33 PM
Jimmy & Dennise are safe on the helipad, but the game keeps crashing when I try to go get the dad out. Every time I go to load the game up after it shuts down, it starts back saying I have to find Dennise, even thought she's up on the helipad, but when I got from the side of the boat towards the ladder, that's when it stalls. Other than that I haven't had a problem. I have a PC and am running it on XP? not the newest windows, but that last one.

FinnyFine
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by FinnyFine on Feb 12, 11 9:55 PM
Mac user, Leopard.

When I first started up the game after downloading the trial, I had the deck scene, but nothing was clickable. There were no tasks no movement, and no sparkles on the toolbox. I restarted the game and then it sort of worked, but trying to pick up objects took a LOT of clicks. Then it stopped working and I had to restart multiple times to be able to move from a scene.

Then when I got to the part where you pick up keys with the tweezers, no amount of clicking would make it work. Uninstalled the game after that, way too buggy.

Starting up the game also caused all the icons on my desktop to cram into the corners.

Looks like an interesting game it's a shame it just doesn't work on my computer.

crazyfor20
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by crazyfor20 on Feb 13, 11 6:46 PM
Well, I tried to play it again after reloading. Still stuck at the Loading.. screen. Hear the music and it just sits. Any plans to get this game fixed? Looks like a good one.

Go to: