2nonou2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by 2nonou2 on Jan 1, 12 8:34 PM
I got the wine. Tried to go back for the paper. the guide said to move the cart on the right. OK.I tried. Am I lost or is this a tech issue. I can't get the paper. Help! please!

Where to find the paper

[Post New]by Wolf28 on Jan 17, 12 6:08 PM
Hey 2Nonou2 the place where the paper is, well you know the sign neer the motel with the wanted and missing posters and all that, I'm pretty sure there was a piece of paper there. Oh and could you tell me if anyone you know knows where you get the diamond bit for the glass cutter please tell me? Thanks if you do. Wolf28 out!

Werewolf teeth \/vvv\/
/\^^^/\

Edited on 01/17/2012 at 6:10:47 PM PST

Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Rocketdoctor on Mar 3, 12 4:37 AM
hahaha! can't find the tailor's shop. looked for an hour. H E L P!!!!

[Post New]by 101207 on Feb 5, 13 4:52 PM
can't get small dial on lock to move so i can get to the bag in locker 24. I can move outer ring but not smaller one, please HELP

[Post New]by Tattoo_69 on May 2, 13 6:56 PM
I am stuck but not sure which level. I think it's in the bonus level. There is a safe where you have to put the first dial on 24 and the second one on 48. I can turn the bigger dial but not the smaller one and I cant get back down to the previous level and don't know how to reverse my progress. Please help

[Post New]by 4leaside8 on Sep 13, 13 11:23 AM
I can't find blank paper either. Any ideas anyone? Thanks if you can help.

[Post New]by 4leaside8 on Sep 14, 13 4:05 AM
Note to Big Fish Games. This is a defective product. You should not be offering it for sale as it is not up to standard. I am now giving up on this game and considering my position as to whether I want to be bothered buying games in future which also may be defective. Big Fish Games must do better.

Go to: